• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Buying from buygoldsilverbullion.org

Just wondering if anyone has any experience of buying from the website www.buygoldsilverbullion.org they are in America, the website seems legit and they have some very reasonable priced gold bullion. 

Almost seems to good to be true. . . . . 

https://buygoldsilverbullion.org/product/austria-1-4-oz-gold-philharmonic-bu-random-year/

This coin works out to be £332.77 for a 1/4 gold coin!

Edited by BullionBuyerUK

I have never heard of them before but a few simple checks

Trust Pilot review zero

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/buygoldsilverbullion.org

Date website registered

https://who.is/whois/buygoldsilverbullion.org

Selling gold below spot

https://buygoldsilverbullion.org/product/canada-1-oz-gold-maple-leaf-999-fine-random-year/

I think I am getting a tingly feeling and my spider sense is being triggered…..

Wouldn’t touch this outfit with a barge pole.  The website is full or red flags.

- Why is a business trading from a .org domain

- Why are they selling good way under spot

- Why have they harvested random images of gold coins from the web

- Why do their links not work to key things like sending an email

- Payment is by cheque or Bitcoin…

- They claim to be US based but the only contact number I can see on their site is in….Norway

Not my circus, not my monkeys

3 hours ago, BullionBuyerUK said:

Remove the almost and you likely have your answer I'm afraid!

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

2 hours ago, dicker said:

Wouldn’t touch this outfit with a barge pole.  The website is full or red flags.

- Why is a business trading from a .org domain

- Why are they selling good way under spot

- Why have they harvested random images of gold coins from the web

- Why do their links not work to key things like sending an email

- Payment is by cheque or Bitcoin…

- They claim to be US based but the only contact number I can see on their site is in….Norway

I hadn't looked at the phone number or the payment methods, I did click on the email link and that worked for me. I've had a few coins from websites of late where there have been pricing errors, so my immediate thought was along those lines. 

Have to admit, I did only look at the 1/4oz coins, and not any larger coins for their pricing which having now checked them out, is clearly way off the mark

9 hours ago, BullionBuyerUK said:

Just wondering if anyone has any experience of buying from the website www.buygoldsilverbullion.org they are in America, the website seems legit and they have some very reasonable priced gold bullion. 

https://buygoldsilverbullion.org/product/austria-1-4-oz-gold-philharmonic-bu-random-year/

This coin works out to be £332.77 for a 1/4 gold coin!

Never heard of them, although their name and URL sound familiar. This does not mean much as there are many variations of names around which sound similar to each other, and therefore familiar to the gullible.

Almost?

If it sounds too good to be true, then it isn't!

I took a quick look, partly to see if they wre using any of my / our photos, which is quite common practice by fraudsters and other less than ethical dealers. 

Then for curiosity, I took a quick look at their "Gold Watches":

829596031_buygoldsilverbullion.orgGoldWatches.thumb.jpg.8268067039ef95eef1d8188ee33f6b61.jpg

The prices all sound too good to be true, particulary the "2019 1/2 oz Gold American Eagle Leather Band Watch", with gold at $1737 per ounce, the intrinsic value of the half ounce gold eagle would be $868.50 - and GSB are asking $845 for it...

... And that is without taking the values of the gold in the watch case, or the movement, etc.

My usual instinctive thought when I see similar offers is that the seller is telling lies about the watch being gold, and it is probably only gold plated. Most salesmen think this is acceptable, and near enough to the truth, but I don't.

A lie is a lie is a lie, and a liar is a cheat, scumbag, fraudster, crook, thief, dishonest, etc.

😎

Chards

21 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

Never heard of them, although their name and URL sound familiar. This does not mean much as there are many variations of names around which sound similar to each other, and therefore familiar to the gullible.

Almost?

If it sounds too good to be true, then it isn't!

I took a quick look, partly to see if they wre using any of my / our photos, which is quite common practice by fraudsters and other less than ethical dealers. 

Then for curiosity, I took a quick look at their "Gold Watches":

The prices all sound too good to be true, particulary the "2019 1/2 oz Gold American Eagle Leather Band Watch", with gold at $1737 per ounce, the intrinsic value of the half ounce gold eagle would be $868.50 - and GSB are asking $845 for it...

... And that is without taking the values of the gold in the watch case, or the movement, etc.

My usual instinctive thought when I see similar offers is that the seller is telling lies about the watch being gold, and it is probably only gold plated. Most salesmen think this is acceptable, and near enough to the truth, but I don't.

A lie is a lie is a lie, and a liar is a cheat, scumbag, fraudster, crook, thief, dishonest, etc.

😎

To get a more complete idea, I looked at one of their offers in detail:

1585664263_buygoldsilverbullion.orgGoldWatchHalfOunceEagle.thumb.jpg.93ae2fa37be19bc0ce56e9dd3215c75b.jpg

This reveals the truth behind the earlier distortion of it:

"Gold plated casing and leather bracelet.
The back of the coin is shaved off to allow room for the clock movements for a total weight of 0.30 oz of fine Gold."

So, it is a gold-plated watch, not a gold watch as originally stated.

... and some of the coin has been shaved off!

Although it is preferable that they reveal the actual truth, it still does not excuse the initial failing in my opinion.

I wonder if any of the gold coins are also only gold plated, or sawn in half so they will fit into a capsule!

It is also interesting that GSB don't provide the warranty, but "the manufacturer":

"Manufacturer provides a limited 5 Year International Warranty. APMEX return is limited to 7 days from receipt, unused and in the original packaging."

APMEX?

I can't find a contact address on their website, and in my opinion, this is also a bad sign.

I also cannot find the actual name of the company operating the website, but...

If this semi-anonymous dealer does not like my comments, or thinks they are defamatory, they can easily find me by using Google, and our company name, physical location, and any other important information is easily findable. Most of it is shown on all pages, with easy links to the full information.

😎

Chards

They say 'Our corporate headquarters and contact center is located in the USA'

The contact telephone number is +47 which is Norway. 

On the returns page they say To return your product, you should mail your product to 700 W 7th St, Los Angeles, CA 90017, United States

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

5 hours ago, sixgun said:

They say 'Our corporate headquarters and contact center is located in the USA'

The contact telephone number is +47 which is Norway. 

On the returns page they say To return your product, you should mail your product to 700 W 7th St, Los Angeles, CA 90017, United States

Thanks for finding it, but they don't exactly make it easy do they?

Norway? That's weird, but then, most Americans aren't great at geography.

I looked at the top and bottom of the main / index page, "About Us", "Contact", Contact Us", before giving up.

😎

Chards

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/07/2022 at 04:44, LawrenceChard said:

Perhaps you may be thinking of Silver Gold Bull, a Canadian online bullion dealer.  Link: Buy Silver & Gold Bullion Online | Silver Gold Bull Canada

The fake online bullion dealer that OP posted is probably using their naming familiarity to trick noobs to buy from them.

38 minutes ago, SilverStorm said:

Perhaps you may be thinking of Silver Gold Bull, a Canadian online bullion dealer.  Link: Buy Silver & Gold Bullion Online | Silver Gold Bull Canada

The fake online bullion dealer that OP posted is probably using their naming familiarity to trick noobs to buy from them.

I did some more research into this, this company actually stopped trading sometime in 2020/2021

On 12/07/2022 at 20:30, LawrenceChard said:

Thanks for finding it, but they don't exactly make it easy do they?

Norway? That's weird, but then, most Americans aren't great at geography.

I looked at the top and bottom of the main / index page, "About Us", "Contact", Contact Us", before giving up.

😎

Norway is somewhere near Fremont isn't it man?