• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

New Royal Mint Bullion

4 hours ago, Petra said:

🤔unfortunately we did owe them rather a lot of money 🤔😮😮

Can we pay them back in milky silver lions? 

Reparations are usually only inflicted on the losing side but Americans get easily confused. In WWII they charged their Allies and donated to their adversaries

Mind is primary and mass-energy is derivative

22 hours ago, Petra said:

🤔unfortunately we did owe them rather a lot of money 🤔😮😮

It’s the terms that’s were meant to strangle 

a really well put together history 

Edited by Agaupl

Aaaahhh😉

As an American of partial English descent, I absolutely love this Lion and Eagle. It looks amazing in gold. It goes to show how awful the US Mint is when the RM hires Mercanti to do this and it really looks sharp. The US Mint would never do a bullion product like this coin.

I hope there is a 1/4 oz gold, otherwise I'll have to save up for the full ounce which I have a difficult time doing as I'm too impulsive. Hopefully there is a ten ounce silver as well. 

• 4 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

Funny you say that.

Royal Mint Star Wars characters bullion bars coming to a galaxy near you soon...

🤔😕😕

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, JamesH said:

May 4th is the release of the Tie Fighter Star Wars coins

They had to release a star wars coin on Star wars day. May the 4th be with you.

Edited by BanjoJeff

1 hour ago, BanjoJeff said:

They had to release a star wars coin on Star wars day. May the 4th be with you.

100%