• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

1 oz Silver Forum Bars (2022) - Officially Released!

6 minutes ago, Gordy said:

Lovely timing.... i'll take my #063 bar please mate. just need details etc

and a quick note for newer members; these are amazing bars and if you manage to get one its a road to ruin as you are then committed until the end of time 😂

also, you may find some members will now sell a bar/bars they have and if you buy it, it guarantees you the next one as BYB takes note of sales etc

Agreed they are rather nice and well worth having. I dont think I could bear to part with mine though! Cant wait for the 100g ones!!!

1 minute ago, GoldenDuck said:

Agreed they are rather nice and well worth having. I dont think I could bear to part with mine though! Cant wait for the 100g ones!!!

yeah, they come at the wrong time 😂

Just now, Gordy said:

yeah, they come at the wrong time 😂

if i was going to offload my stack they would be near the end without doubt

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

Given that my investmenemt journey into Silver began with some of your Youtube videos only a few short weeks ago, there's some nice symmetry to this being my first forum post.

I'd be delighted to be on the waiting list for one of your poured bars. What a lovely way to commemorate the year I started.

(For what it's worth, I'm now the proud owner of my first 20oz of silver - thanks in part to the passion and expertise for stacking that you demonstrate in your videos.)

Edited by FourNinesFine
spelling error

Looking for the following 1oz Silver Elephants to complete date run.  Somalia (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2014)   Zambia (1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003)

I'd love one of these! It would be an awesome way to mark the year I started on my silver collecting/stacking journey. 

I've admired them on your YouTube channel as I've mass consumed your videos. Especially the beginners guides! 

Please put my name down and if I could get no. 204 that would just be the icing on the cake as it's my birthday on the 20th of April!