• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Uranium - talk to me people :)

Its a bear market now - this is not September 2021.
No fluke that uranium went back down again with the markets the liquidity/sentiment has gone (for now). 
I actually almost bought UEC earlier, but it could easily slip another 10-20% over a few days/weeks. 

They are undervalued from our point of view as it has fabulous fundamentals
but they were penny stocks not long ago and can follow the likes of Facebook. 
And most importantly it could takes months/years to play out. for a big trader thats a lifetime. ;) 
The contrarian in me says buy it up as it did when I bought DNN in 2020 at $0.39.
Im gonna be patient like i have been with gold. 

Institutions have pumped this & they will ditch it too in a heart beat (as i have been saying all along).
Thats a good thing as it will become out of favour & cheap again So we can load up at 50-100% discount. 😛

The days of buy and hold are over for now IMO (unless you bought cheap).
I may be wrong but buying and holding in a bubble is not smart (for now).
Thats why I decided to swing trade - I have not lost penny so far.
I will do the same with silver and uranium, but maybe not gold - not sure? 

Having said that!! 
I bought 100 shares in Kinross Gold 2 mins before the close to probably hold and average down. 
I will keep adding to this going forward (instead of buying physical) - even Wheaton went down 3%. :) 
Bargain territory miner stocks could be a thing if the bond yields really start to take hold. 

And lastly you have to worry when you watching a gold miner chart that is exactly replicating the QQQ and not spot gold!!!!!!!!!! 
This is a rigged game and they are out in force - just look at Affirm down 30% earlier on 1 fxcking tweet!! I was sitting on my hands at $50! 
Add in hyper inflation and civil unrest and they will probably at least 3x. Kinross is easily at 50% discount already. 

Edited by Stacktastic

3 hours ago, JunkBond said:

Say it ain't true!! 😂

I did I got spooked by the FOMC lot of noise on twitter last night, I put all my profit in 88 energy. Oil. Im glad I did but if UUUU dips again tomrrrow i gettin in just watching on the sidelines. for now. I still have aura 20ks worth. thats staying regardless. Debt Free and low carbon and lowest capex uranium miner on the planet whats not to like? 16p at the mo could be a 10 bagger. 88 energy is 2p a share and I have 5k in that again debt free and oil drilling in alaska. and I closed green on that today bought the dip!

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

9 hours ago, HerefordBullyun said:

I put all my profit in 88 energy. Oil. Im glad I did but if UUUU dips again tomrrrow i gettin in just watching on the sidelines. for now. I still have aura 20ks worth. 

Assuming its longer term oil is due a decent pull back soon apparently. Nice to diversify with a high share number. :) 
Uranium is still doing well but its dependent on the market, which is very choppy eventually to the downside. 

Looks interesting had a 12% drop yesterday. I own RCON which is oil, but that would be good if oil pulls back. 
The 2p mark looks good as you say - makes me feel like player buying 1000's of shares, even if they are worth nothing. 

88.png

Edited by Stacktastic

2 hours ago, Stacktastic said:

Assuming its longer term oil is due a decent pull back soon apparently. Nice to diversify with a high share number. :) 
Uranium is still doing well but its dependent on the market, which is very choppy eventually to the downside. 

Looks interesting had a 12% drop yesterday. I own RCON which is oil, but that would be good if oil pulls back. 
The 2p mark looks good as you say - makes me feel like player buying 1000's of shares, even if they are worth nothing. 

88.png

Are you going to buy some ?

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

2 hours ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Are you going to buy some ?

Not for now, but I shall do a bit of delving into the business today.
I dont want to be bag holding an AIM piece of c**p like I am Alba. 

I would want to see a decent pull back & confirmation of a leg up first.
But the upside on that per share price is good if it reacts to the oil price consistently. 
I have noticed difference even with Uranium Royalty vs the ones in production. 

Edited by Stacktastic

Just now, Stacktastic said:

Not for now, but I shall do a bit of delving into the business today.
I dont want to be bag holding an AIM piece of c**p like I am Alba. 
I would want to see a decent pull back & confirmation of a leg up first.

Well if the fed do raise rates that will give oil the pull back. I dont think they will hence I think oil will react well on the on the rate hold. Its just noise!

They will hike but once and once only.  Mark my words.

3 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Well if the fed do raise rates that will give oil the pull back. I dont think they will hence I think oil will react well on the on the rate hold. Its just noise!

They will hike but once and once only.  Mark my words.

Cant wait for that - Buying season & short term bounces. 

a turn around after that will cause the melt up when everyone and thier granny gets on board (like Bitcoin last year). 🤗
And they will get out just as fast 2023 probbaly..

I will trade in and out of oil as and when - I don't have a position yet, but I will do. 
Shorting oil is a bit out of my comfort zone, wheat with all the other stuff i have. One more things to watch in a very volatile time. 

Edited by Stacktastic

1 minute ago, Stacktastic said:

Cant wait for that - Buying season & short term bounces. 

a turn around after that will cause the melt up when everyone and thier granny gets on board (like Bitcoin last year). 🤗
And they will get out just as fast 2023 probbaly..

I will trade in and out of oil as and when - I don't have a position yet, but I will do. 
Shorting oil is a bit out of my comfort zone, wheat with all the other stuff i have. One more things to watch in a very volatile time. 

Shorting oil would be a widow maker, just buy dips

8 hours ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Shorting oil would be a widow maker, just buy dips

Not that interest in that I have only watched a couple of vides and that oil company presents too much risk.
One bad drill result and -70% just like that. Think I shall look for a Dennison of the oil world - any thought? 
Rather put it in Petropovalysk at 20p - up 3% since yesterday for just a £20 gold 'spike'. :) 

I favour gold this year its early doors IMO. I still think it will be the best performing asset. 
Guess I was burnt buying over valued gold stocks and that's ditched (in much more bullish fundamentals) 

Kinross is up 6% since yesterday
Alba up 30%!! I am actually going to double up on this stock if it gets back to -50% its proved itself now as a cash cow. 
And I will  ride that bull into & out of profit. 

Im literally going to dip buy every gold miner from now instead of buying physical as I have enough now. 
Most bullish set up ever if you ask me & today has proved it to me sentiment is turning. 

I will buy uranium if it dips lower on low resistance, but golds the place i want to be & the swings on tech. 

Edited by Stacktastic

40 minutes ago, Stacktastic said:

Not that interest in that I have only watched a couple of vides and that oil company presents too much risk.
One bad drill result and -70% just like that. Think I shall look for a Dennison of the oil world - any thought? 
Rather put it in Petropovalysk at 20p - up 3% since yesterday for just a £20 gold 'spike'. :) 

I favour gold this year its early doors IMO. I still think it will be the best performing asset. 
Guess I was burnt buying over valued gold stocks and that's ditched (in much more bullish fundamentals) 

Kinross is up 6% since yesterday
Alba up 30%!! I am actually going to double up on this stock if it gets back to -50% its proved itself now as a cash cow. 
And I will  ride that bull into & out of profit. 

Im literally going to dip buy every gold miner from now instead of buying physical as I have enough now. 
Most bullish set up ever if you ask me & today has proved it to me sentiment is turning. 

I will buy uranium if it dips lower on low resistance, but golds the place i want to be & the swings on tech. 

Oil spiked over 94$  a barrel now with all this talk with Ukraine I went into 88 energy Im looking forward to monday now :) with profits will will diversify back into UUUU if dips again!

Edited by HerefordBullyun

16 hours ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Oil spiked over 94$  a barrel now with all this talk with Ukraine I went into 88 energy Im looking forward to monday now :) with profits will will diversify back into UUUU if dips again!

Yeah thats was lucky! My kinross is almost up 6% & Alba 30%

Are you cashing out - something does not fit right for me with regards to this.
It was due a correction anyway, but springing that on the markets on a Friday afternoon is suss. 

This is a war of attrition & hurting American public though oil price increases is great warfare in overall feeling against the 'leaders'. 
Moreover it adds trillions to the Russian DGP over night. A lot of it might well have been algorithmic trading & just a reaction.
I bet there is a retirement in oil & a bounce on the QQQ at some point very soon? Who knows, but thats my thoughts? 

Kind of reminds me of that mini gold surge the other week.
One things for sure I am starting to hoard gold miner stocks now & doubling down on Alba its proven itself now.. ;) 
Im interested to see what happens to Petropovalysk - its gold-tick - its russian-cross. 😛 

Might be a good time to start thinking about buying companies like Evraz, Polyus, Norislsk, Yandex, mobikle tele systems. 
They are cheap now imagine if this starts ramping up?? Not sure about the gold stocks but Polymetal might has some real short term drops. 

Back on track did anyone else see  the rick rule Uranium Boot camp. Great timing Huuhh?? 
I bet this is on the cards as they can see a bigger dip in URS stocks especially Kazak ones. ;) 

Chicken man is quoted saying: 
******************************************************************************************

Justin Huhn, Founder and Publisher - Uranium Insider Pro
The market is likely to move quickly over the next 18-24 months. It’s a unique period of time.

“Sprott [Sprott Physical Uranium Trust] is new to the scene, they really shook things up – [and] nobody expected a 50 percent move in the uranium price based on the 10 million pounds they purchased. Nobody saw that coming.”

******************************************************************************************

Rick Rule’s Virtual Uranium Investors Bootcamp
Saturday, March 19, 2022
11AM – 7:30PM EDT

Spencer Abraham, Chairman of the Board - Uranium Energy Corp

Amir Adnani, President, CEO and Director - Uranium Energy Corp

John Borshoff, CEO - Deep Yellow Limited

John Ciampaglia, CEO - Sprott Asset Management

Duncan Craib, Managing Director and CEO - Boss Energy Ltd

Leigh Curyer, Founder, President and CEO - NexGen Energy Ltd.

Peter Grosskopf, CEO - Sprott, Inc.

Justin Huhn, Founder and Publisher - Uranium Insider Pro

Grant Isaac, Senior Vice-President and CFO - Cameco

Per Jander, Director, Nuclear, Renewables and Battery Materials; Head Technical Advisor to Sprott Physical Uranium Trust - WMC Energy

Mandeep Ludu, Head of Nuclear & Renewables; Technical Advisor to Sprott Physical Uranium Trust - WMC Energy

Paul Ma, Director Overseas M&A - CGN Mining Company Limited

Ross McElroy, President and CEO - Fission Uranium Corp.

Scott Melbye, CEO, President and Director - Uranium Royalty

Mazhit Sharipov, Chief Executive Officer - Kazatomprom  

Edited by Stacktastic

2 hours ago, Stacktastic said:

Yeah thats was lucky! My kinross is almost up 6% & Alba 30%

Are you cashing out - something does not fit right for me with regards to this.
It was due a correction anyway, but springing that on the markets on a Friday afternoon is suss. 

This is a war of attrition & hurting American public though oil price increases is great warfare in overall feeling against the 'leaders'. 
Moreover it adds trillions to the Russian DGP over night. A lot of it might well have been algorithmic trading & just a reaction.
I bet there is a retirement in oil & a bounce on the QQQ at some point very soon? Who knows, but thats my thoughts? 

Kind of reminds me of that mini gold surge the other week.
One things for sure I am starting to hoard gold miner stocks now & doubling down on Alba its proven itself now.. ;) 
Im interested to see what happens to Petropovalysk - its gold-tick - its russian-cross. 😛 

Might be a good time to start thinking about buying companies like Evraz, Polyus, Norislsk, Yandex, mobikle tele systems. 
They are cheap now imagine if this starts ramping up?? Not sure about the gold stocks but Polymetal might has some real short term drops. 

Back on track did anyone else see  the rick rule Uranium Boot camp. Great timing Huuhh?? 
I bet this is on the cards as they can see a bigger dip in URS stocks especially Kazak ones. ;) 

Chicken man is quoted saying: 

Justin Huhn, Founder and Publisher - Uranium Insider Pro
The market is likely to move quickly over the next 18-24 months. It’s a unique period of time.

“Sprott [Sprott Physical Uranium Trust] is new to the scene, they really shook things up – [and] nobody expected a 50 percent move in the uranium price based on the 10 million pounds they purchased. Nobody saw that coming.”

Rick Rule’s Virtual Uranium Investors Bootcamp
Saturday, March 19, 2022
11AM – 7:30PM EDT

Spencer Abraham, Chairman of the Board - Uranium Energy Corp

Amir Adnani, President, CEO and Director - Uranium Energy Corp

John Borshoff, CEO - Deep Yellow Limited

John Ciampaglia, CEO - Sprott Asset Management

Duncan Craib, Managing Director and CEO - Boss Energy Ltd

Leigh Curyer, Founder, President and CEO - NexGen Energy Ltd.

Peter Grosskopf, CEO - Sprott, Inc.

Justin Huhn, Founder and Publisher - Uranium Insider Pro

Grant Isaac, Senior Vice-President and CFO - Cameco

Per Jander, DireIm definatley positioning ctor, Nuclear, Renewables and Battery Materials; Head Technical Advisor to Sprott Physical Uranium Trust - WMC Energy

Mandeep Ludu, Head of Nuclear & Renewables; Technical Advisor to Sprott Physical Uranium Trust - WMC Energy

Paul Ma, Director Overseas M&A - CGN Mining Company Limited

Ross McElroy, President and CEO - Fission Uranium Corp.

Scott Melbye, CEO, President and Director - Uranium Royalty

Mazhit Sharipov, Chief Executive Officer - Kazatomprom  

Im definately positioining myself for this dip. then its going to fly. Ive no doubt, but I want to wait after the market correction when the fed raises rates once they have hurt walls st once they will have no choice to be dovish. Jaypo is on the tightest thinest tight rope going. My chips will be completely off the table pre march FOMC. 

1 hour ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Im definately positioining myself for this dip. then its going to fly. Ive no doubt, but I want to wait after the market correction when the fed raises rates once they have hurt walls st once they will have no choice to be dovish. Jaypo is on the tightest thinest tight rope going. My chips will be completely off the table pre march FOMC. 

What stocks have you bought as I am planning the same.
Wondering if Gazprom or similar might have a bit of a flash crash?? 
See what happens on Monday. 

Edited by Stacktastic

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/02/2022 at 17:50, Stacktastic said:

What stocks have you bought as I am planning the same.
Wondering if Gazprom or similar might have a bit of a flash crash?? 
See what happens on Monday. 

I'm in coal at the moment nice dip to get in BTU Peabody and thungela is a good buy.

Just now, HerefordBullyun said:

I'm in coal at the moment nice dip to get in BTU Peabody and thungela is a good buy.

Uranium wise UUUU

On 04/09/2020 at 10:47, Stacktastic said:

Im looking at making my next move on a stock & I have been looking at Uranium. I have done a bit of research, I intend to do a lot more though

What are peoples views on this, what shall i look out for and how long would it be worth holding this investment? I have been watching Cameco for a few weeks & it is showing all the signs of a possible pull back, so this time I will be more patient. Hoping it hits that little dotted line, but I doubt it. I shall start with £100 when if it hits July figures.  ;)

If I understand correctly, uranium is named after Uranus!

😎

Chards

8 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

If I understand correctly, uranium is named after Uranus!

😎

I hope you are pronouncing it correctly?

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly

I am not certain why Kazatomprom (KAP.IL) continues to fall, while other uranium producers are rising. My guesses are: 1. Investors are in panic sell mode and are ditching anything related to Russia and are not distinguishing between Russia itself and its allies; 2. Some exchanges or brokers are blocking all trade in global depository receipts from the region, and Kazakh companies are not yet being distinguished from Russian ones; 3. Some funds that are invested in the region are getting massive sell orders and are liquidating all their holdings equally; 4. Sanctions against Russia might affect the company's access to capital.

It is not clear why Kazakhstan would be affected by sanctions. According to reports, Kazakhstan chose not to recognise the two breakaway Ukrainian provinces, and also declined to send troops to the Ukraine when requested to do so by President Putin.

Whatever happens, Kazatomprom is still the biggest and lowest cost producer of uranium in the world.

On 25/02/2022 at 09:38, HerefordBullyun said:

Uranium wise UUUU

you still in coal. on a flyer±!!

5 minutes ago, CANV said:

you still in coal. on a flyer±!!

Yes Looking to diversify back but BTU is money making machine atm!

Cookies & terms of service

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies and to our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use