• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Uranium - talk to me people :)

4 hours ago, Stacktastic said:

this will wake up again.

The sector certainly needs another catalyst that is for sure, Sput buying loads of lbs has not stopped the equities dropping as retail investors got shook out.

20 minutes ago, JunkBond said:

The sector certainly needs another catalyst that is for sure, Sput buying loads of lbs has not stopped the equities dropping as retail investors got shook out.

I wonder how much of a deduction chicken man got off his Sprott holdings bonus yesterday/today? Uranium Energy is already down 7% - deleveraging and moving money for sure - which means money is being taken out of this sector & proves a point that its not being driven by fundamentals really just people trying to earn a quick buck. The attention span of traders recently has really been a problem, look at that 2 day silver spike!! Bitcoin woke up and off they go. 

ERIC-SPROTT.png

Edited by Stacktastic

15 minutes ago, JunkBond said:

Yeah, I cannot work out if Justin is really on the money or just another pumper.

I dont know for sure but my gut says he is a stooge, but also has invested interest himself. 
The autocue thing and the fact he came out of nowhere is very fishy. 
Not to mention the office he presents in. 

Count Fortune, Baby Investments are more genuine & accurate with thier analysis. 
But the charts dont lie, there is still massive downside potential (ie between the lines). 
Thats what I have been waiting for. The double bottom confirmed to me its strong support. :) 

Im no expert but the arrow is where I think it could get to. 

Untitled.png

Edited by Stacktastic

4 minutes ago, JunkBond said:

I think that is a phoney backdrop, things on the desks have never moved. 😂

Yeah. its BS. those headphones have been in the same place for months. 
He looks like he has OCD or on the spectrum & that clock would just not be right for him not on a wall. ;) 

I think he is an actor, but have zero proof. 

Edited by Stacktastic

10 hours ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Well my UUUU up 12% in 2 days off the bounce off the bottom said it was smart play Bravo @JunkBond on buying the dip too!

Are you going to sell if it hits a certain level? I would be tempted over 20% with my DNN. 

I recon the market is due another leg down, before the fed backtrack? 
Would be nice to play it like that, the way I see it the Uranium stocks have run out of steam for now & are following the general equities. 
We should have the mother of buying opportunities this year if we get any prolonged retracements or flash crashes. 

Edited by Stacktastic

14 minutes ago, Stacktastic said:

Are you going to sell if it hits a certain level? I would be tempted over 20% with my DNN. 

I recon the market is due another leg down, before the fed backtrack? 
Would be nice to play it like that, the way I see it the Uranium stocks have run out of steam for now & are following the general equities. 
We should have the mother of buying opportunities this year if we get any prolonged retracements or flash crashes. 

No long term play I will start selling when uranium spot price is over 70 per lb, but shaving off profits, all my chips wil off the table by $140 -$150 per lb But there will be pull backs thats how this one works, no reason to sell before the pull backs and buy in. Spot only 43 per pound so loads of way to run.

DNN 4.5% now. It should be a strong day with at least 10% runs on all of them. 
Alphabet will be pushing the indices today I think - thats up a whopping 10% pre market. 
Im going to make a lot of profit & hopefully ditch my Nasdaq holdings! ;) 

I might trade DNN - Its less risk & I can potentially make 3-4 x the money. 
like i have some of the tech stocks like Affirm. 

Bought 2000 shares of Petropavalysk today - going to try my sell on open experiment as it spikes really high. 
I shall let you know how i get on as that could be the easiest money ever with little risk as its on 2020 lows already. 

Edited by Stacktastic

Well thats not the opening I was expecting - everything down 5%, hit uranium stocks too - no idea why. 
Uranium royalty got hit worst. Paypal down 24% - thats pretty bad! ;) 
Im sitting on my hands today. Nice day & need to take my kids to Karate anyway. :) 

Edited by Stacktastic

43 minutes ago, Stacktastic said:

Well thats not the opening I was expecting - everything down 5%, hit uranium stocks too - no idea why. 
Uranium royalty got hit worst. Paypal down 24% - thats pretty bad! ;) 
Im sitting on my hands today. Nice day & need to take my kids to Karate anyway. :) 

The whole NYSE is sea of red !

4 hours ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Good bounce from Uranium today just one more leg and im back in the green :)

Nice one my son Im having a decent day about to take a few profits I think? :)
KAP hit my alarm today, any reason for that? 

Glad I sold 50% of Dennison though as there is a good chance it could go back there until the Fed backtracks. 
Im going to continue to trade it until the markets stabilise - yesterday was beyond mental - shapchat especially today 50% gains WTF. 

Despite the fundamentals its a risk on & speculative play that may or may not work out so quite rightly institution's are a bit jittery
it has not gone the way chicken man said it would has it, lets face it - this could take years for fundamentals to play out with supply & demand. 
A lot of people have been dip buying and those dips have left them out of pocket & in the red with no real idea when it will pick up. 
I love this sector and can see its appeal, but my personal situation is that I need to allocate to other areas as i dont have a spare 10k to stuff away & ignore. 

My worry its with all these reactors (and micro reactors) being built everywhere & a possible global electric shortage that it might lead to a accident. 
The public fear of nuclear is very high and maybe its linked to a cosmic knowledge we might be tampering with things that should be left alone? 
Just a factory & local neighbours hood expooision could result in a massive downward spiral, judging by Fukushima (which was created by a tidal wave)!

Not to mention the historical (highly criminal) bombs that have blown up whole cities and also decimated complete countries (hiroshima/chenoble). 
The Americans generals that ordered that should have been publicly hung drawn and quartered on that bridge that the guy's shadow was. 

This is not the 60's so hopefully it can be used for energy & be fine. Humans are dumb though & easier access to this tech is not advisable. 

iu.jpeg

Edited by Stacktastic

Good day today so far - 8-12% so far. 
Inflation announcement tomorrow so I shall be cashing out while the volume ids there
Just waiting for it to break through resistance, but also remember the delays for orders on DNN. ;) 
I could buy and hold, but watching its price action along side a skitty market, I shall just treat like I do the others. 

I think all the stocks are probably at the same point as they have traded along side each other. 

Edited by Stacktastic

8 minutes ago, Stacktastic said:

Good day today so far - 8-12% so far. 
Inflation announcement tomorrow so I shall be cashing out while the volume ids there
Just waiting for it to break through resistance, but also remember the delays for orders on DNN. ;) 
I could buy and hold, but watching its price action along side a skitty market, I shall just treat like I do the others. 

I think all the stocks are probably at the same point as they have traded along side each other. 

Dont sell this the next leg up!

17 hours ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Dont sell this the next leg up!

Done - could not resist 17.48%. CPI data out today - might be being paranoid.

I am dreaming of it dipping and rising like that a few times more so I can rinse it. ;)
I might choose one of the others though as it takes ages for the order to go through.
I was sneaky & did it a minute before it topped out around 9% or so. Whats Uranium Energy like UEC for time?

But you are probably right as it has touched upper support some time back (but can still go lower). :) 
Happy to swing trade it to certain levels, I just don't like the markets at the moment. 
I still think a black swan will present amazing opportunity - I was dreaming about that last night 😛 

Edited by Stacktastic

Just found this which is good. He pretty much says that uranium has pulled back a lot further than he thought & for shorter term investors could go a bit further. Its changed from a momentum play to more of a contrarian one - which is fabulous from my point of view. Chasing charts is not my bag Id rather get in early or at a bottom. I also agree with oil & have a short position in WTI. 

Edited by Stacktastic

Cookies & terms of service

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies and to our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use