• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Uranium - talk to me people :)

Cadence minerals at 30% and continuing up today. RNS results I think? 
dont have the stomach for speculation stocks anymore, but If only I had a delorian that would have been a lovely scalp. 
Did your group pick up on this @HerefordBullyun

Having said that something is afoot as spot is down and Anglo Pacific and Eurasia are up 4% already. 
Might be a good week this week - been shockingly bad waste of time doing this every morning. 

cadence.png

Edited by Stacktastic

5 hours ago, Stacktastic said:

Cadence minerals at 30% and continuing up today. RNS results I think? 
dont have the stomach for speculation stocks anymore, but If only I had a delorian that would have been a lovely scalp. 
Did your group pick up on this @HerefordBullyun

Having said that something is afoot as spot is down and Anglo Pacific and Eurasia are up 4% already. 
Might be a good week this week - been shockingly bad waste of time doing this every morning. 

cadence.png

It wasn't mentioned to me but my mate has that many diverse amounts of uranium miners it's hard to keep up. Unfortunately being on FT it's restrictive. They've only listed 3 and his trading platform has a plethora of U stocks.

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

1 hour ago, HerefordBullyun said:

It wasn't mentioned to me but my mate has that many diverse amounts of uranium miners it's hard to keep up. Unfortunately being on FT it's restrictive. They've only listed 3 and his trading platform has a plethora of U stocks.

I think they do a lot of other stuff, like iron and lithium so dont know. 
What i have just noticed is the URA has spiked considerable pre market. 
It could be a monster day or run this week - especially if Sprott make any large purchases, i get the impression they are waiting. 
Yellow Cake & KAP are not moving though. Gonna watch open with interest, but shall remain out. 

Edit - maybe not. Scruff is not looking too sprottly! but Uranium Royalty seems to have a mind of it own today. 😛
Do you know @HerefordBullyun if this market is corrupted like the Comex and are prices artificially kept low??

URA.png

Edited by Stacktastic

Sorry me again. Just watching this chap I was a bit put off by his outfit & sword etc. so have been avoiding him;
But I think his backgrounds is far more believable than Justin Hume's fake office so I would give him a chance. 😛

Rather than spend the whole time reading an autocue (probably typed up by Rick Rule) & banging on about Sprott non stop ;)
he brings up some very important and observant points about the current Uranium market from different angles. 
Very good observations about supply and demand of coal prices. 

Edited by Stacktastic

On 11/10/2021 at 14:04, Stacktastic said:

@HerefordBullyun if this market is corrupted like the Comex and are prices artificially kept low??

URA.png

No it's just the demand and market cap is so low. And it goes in cycles like any bull cycle. But when the market hype that sprott have started buying it up.

it quickly drove the spot price up quickly. There is no financial benefits to the banking cartel because the market is so small. But that will change because the market has no option to get bigger especially with the energy market crisis. Also Kevin bambrough has mentioned the black swan catalysts for the notion to go uranium. Also Germany is turning on reactors again

Screenshot_20211012-105845.png

Edited by HerefordBullyun

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

Aura Rallied on before the LSE close this makes me more confident as days go by. Canadian miners went all perky!

3 hours ago, JunkBond said:

😂

YCA perked up a bit today. 👍

Yeah saw it was lagging behind as even KAP was rallying. 
Put an order in at 336 which it just hit & at one point I made a massive £20 profit from about £500. ;)
Holding over night at an eye watering £12 profit, im on a roll man. 

2 hours ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Aura Rallied on before the LSE close this makes me more confident as days go by. Canadian miners went all perky!

Yeah looking promising now especially as the spot has stalled a bit. 
Royalty seems to make the best moves on my 212 list. 

If URA carries on thew way its going and spot does a turn tomorrow im piling into YC on open as Im only about 1% up. 
I will probbaly sell out when it hits the first red doobery. 

Im only 10 minutes in but I am pretty impressed with this guys knowledge especially as his business was the best performer on 212 today. 
Gonna have to do a bit more research as there is a potential i could hold this for some time . Interesting that he owns Yellow Cake!! 

If Gates is touting nuclear then you can bet your boots there will be a uranium based public relations renaissance - assuming none of them blow up ;) 
I like the idea of these little nuclear power plants especially for Google and bitcoin mining and stuff. Lets face it they have been using them in the military for years!

Edited by Stacktastic

That was one hell of a finish. Im gonna test my theory tomorrow & go balls deep into Yellow Cake. 
I thnk for my first test I shall exit if or when it turns red.

I have to take the kids to school, but if this works it could be amazing risk off investing for 5-10 mins of my time. 
Even if I make £50 each morning on a run over 2 years it will add up.
I doing mind getting stuck on a red day as this is not GameStop is it. 

I would love to long term invest in KAP but I just dont feel it & think a better opportunity is available. 
I will probably look at this in a years and cry. 

It's moved today as far as im aware on sentiment as spot is still down - so hoping for get rich quick people to pull out. 

Edited by Stacktastic

You lot still posting about the latest fad?

Explosive day today. 

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

Asx uranium nicely green today. Will be looking forward to seeing a repeat on LSE also.

Screenshot_20211013-022518.png

Screenshot_20211013-022529.png

i invest in a different set of stocks to most here as i am in the Canadian and US markets - not the LSE. The only LSE stock i have is Polymetal.

My current holdings include:

URA
URMN
UUUU
URC warrants
UEX.TO
APAAF
FCU.TO
GLATF / GLO.TO
GXU.V
PDN.AX
NXE.TO

SBSW - known for precious metals but recently i discovered they have uranium assets.

i expect a bit of pull back now - this got carried away nevertheless holding tight - adding to - onwards and upwards.

Edited by sixgun

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

Its not going to break the bank but I had a nice 5.5% profit just now scalping Yellowcake on open. 
I added 200 shares which went through to bring me to the bottom line,
but as FTSE was looking dodgy so rightly pulled out before it topped. 

Would probably have been better day trading it, but Im happy with that in 3 mins work.
If I can replicate that on a daily basis when they are stocking then it will add up especially with more shares. 

@sixgun Yeah it is the latest fad, but wait till all the Gamestop and retail investors get in on it, when their Tesla shares have halved. ;) 

YC.png

Edited by Stacktastic

France now commiting to SMRs being built, Uk have a contract with Atkins and Rolls royce to build here. Things are looking rosy for the market going forwards

1 hour ago, HerefordBullyun said:

France now commiting to SMRs being built, Uk have a contract with Atkins and Rolls royce to build here. Things are looking rosy for the market going forwards

Yes and the thought of Bill gates getting his hands on Nuclear reactors is very scary too 😛
I would not be surprised if passenger airlines used them at some point, but certainly space craft. 

Wish i had stayed in YC now, but it should sell off at some point today only 500 million market cap. 
Try and hit it at 354.58 but im not bothered if it does not get filled. 
This is fun. :)  There are really limited number of companies to choose from, unlike the silver 
squeeze. 

Edited by Stacktastic
ueeze.

31 minutes ago, Stacktastic said:

Yes and the thought of Bill gates getting his hands on Nuclear reactors is very scary too 😛
I would not be surprised if passenger airlines used them at some point, but certainly space craft. 

Wish i had stayed in YC now, but it should sell off at some point today only 500 million market cap. 
Try and hit it at 354.58 but im not bothered if it does not get filled. 
This is fun. :)  There are really limited number of companies to choose from, unlike the silver 
squeeze. 

The beauty is the banks don't control it. Uranium is the crypto commodity....

33 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

The beauty is the banks don't control it. Uranium is the crypto commodity....

And if you do get caught out bag holding as least it has some fundamental & tangible value. 
All i need is a stock market crash on a natural pull back so I can get a better position. 
Hopefully all the reddit numpties pile in on it and dont understand its dynamic, could see some really big sell of days. 

Edited by Stacktastic

21 minutes ago, JunkBond said:

It's an AIM stock, how quick was the sale?

Almost instant every time. 2 seconds maybe 3. 
Well today's start took me & reddit users of guard. 

I got into energy fuels about 1% in and then it  nose dived by 4% - I assume profit taking & also stop losses. 
Going down the pan as we speak most probably people that have done the same as me but before hours. ;) 

We live and learn. Hoping it gets going a bit later, when things calm down & people take new positions. 
One thing I have noticed is uranium royalty tends to lag a little bit behind the rest of them. 
Looking at the volume we should see another decent move up today now all the dead wood has been shaken out. 
One thing is for sure this is not an easy sector to day trade - I shall wait a few minutes next time and watch finviz. 

Edited by Stacktastic

23 minutes ago, JunkBond said:

Good to know, just incase I put my trading cap on. 😉

Well its gone up every time in my invisible trade calls so far. 
I tend to look at the spot price & FTSE as it will affect things. :) 
The reddit forums are also OK for an idea of what will happen the next day. 
Uranium Royalties turn to perform today I think. 

Gold is doing well today so thats taking a lot of the air out of it I recon. 
Inflation data came 
out.

Temping to cash out my 3% gain on the GDXJ as knowing the crazy market it will be back at -3% tomorrow LOL. 

Edited by Stacktastic

1 minute ago, Stacktastic said:

Well its gone up every time in my invisible trade calls so far. 
I tend to look at the spot price & FTSE as it will affect things. :) 
The reddit forums are also OK for an idea of what will happen the next day. 
Uranium Royalties turn to perform today I think. 

Gold is doing well today so thats taking a lot of the air out of it I recon. 
Inflation data came 
out. 

5.1% for last month CPI but it's still fabricated.

Spot up $8 today. :) 

Yesterday was weird so I got out at the start and went to the beach. 
I noticed Sputt dipped down considerably after a rally which was probably share issuing.

Today could be very interesting. Im risking YC on open as it dipped right down before the rally's.

Interesting what he says at 10.30 about the energy crisis and it being manufactured. 
I take it back - he is OK. ;) 

Edited by Stacktastic

Cookies & terms of service

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies and to our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use