• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Uranium - talk to me people :)

2 minutes ago, Stacktastic said:

Gold will probbaly outperform Uranium in the short term.
GDXJ is approaching October lows again today. 

I can see crypto hitting a .com bubble moment also so that may affect Uranium, but certainly gold.

Gold will probbaly outperform Uranium in the short term.

I will disagree, the manipulation of gold is going to be downwards, the supression is going to get worse before it blows. The banks are doing the merry go around on manipulation Bank of America is up to it atm, they are all taking turns in the comex to hide the spoofing. The manipulation of uranium is upwards - why? becuase its being dominated by the SPUT buying, they are cornering the market, like the banks have cornered the metals market.

Its no different, except the difference is Sprott will want as much profit as possible.  The dollar will strengthen why - becuase theres too many fringe fiat currrencys failing first, look at Turkey, Lebabnon, they will scream and already will scream for more stable currencies the dollar, they have little choice.

Have you heard of the mlkshake effect where the dollar strengthens before it implodes, thats basically whats going to happen. The stronger the dollar the more gold will be supressed. Will I have money in miners yes, but only as insurance if a crash happens, this year. There is a 8 year cycle with gold its supposed to curtial in 2024, this is supposed to be the bull run now. Crypo isnt going anywhere, yes some shat coins will fail like many others. NFT are a fad but its a market for exploitation. I know people who are buying them for $10 and flogging them on for 5k. its the new thing.

Look at where uranium was when it was 420$ per pound and its only in the 40s now. The market cap isnt as big as gold but there will be demand. The energy sector is where teh sentiment is now Oil Uranium and coal. 

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

7 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Gold will probbaly outperform Uranium in the short term.

I will disagree, the manipulation of gold is going to be downwards, the supression is going to get worse before it blows. The banks are doing the merry go around on manipulation Bank of America is up to it atm, they are all taking turns in the comex to hide the spoofing. The manipulation of uranium is upwards - why? becuase its being dominated by the SPUT buying, they are cornering the market, like the banks have cornered the metals market.

Its no different, except the difference is Sprott will want as much profit as possible.  The dollar will strengthen why - becuase theres too many fringe fiat currrencys failing first, look at Turkey, Lebabnon, they will scream and already will scream for more stable currencies the dollar, they have little choice.

Have you heard of the mlkshake effect where the dollar strengthens before it implodes, thats basically whats going to happen. The stronger the dollar the more gold will be supressed. Will I have money in miners yes, but only as insurance if a crash happens, this year. There is a 8 year cycle with gold its supposed to curtial in 2024, this is supposed to be the bull run now. Crypo isnt going anywhere, yes some shat coins will fail like many others. NFT are a fad but its a market for exploitation. I know people who are buying them for $10 and flogging them on for 5k. its the new thing.

Look at where uranium was when it was 420$ per pound and its only in the 40s now. The market cap isnt as big as gold but there will be demand. The energy sector is where teh sentiment is now Oil Uranium and coal. 

Yeah all great points - im no expert, but its there to quote if it does play out like that.;) 

9 minutes ago, Stacktastic said:

Yeah all great points - im no expert, but its there to quote if it does play out like that.;) 

You just have to treat the metals and miners as just insurance plays buddy, you have to go with sentiment, it the pyschology of money. Sentiment, like Crypto was last year and the years preceeding - why? becuase its not controlled by banks overall, yes you are going to whale hedgefunds etc etc. When we get indicators that metals areally picking up then switch fire. There are gains for sure in metals slow and steady, im not disputing. If elon musk tweets we are in the roaring twenties, what does that tell you? The crash will come, but this year Im not sure. 

Banks and hedgefunds will exploit every single market before fiat fails, thats the business they are in. The squid vampire wants every ounce of blood first before the common man picks the tab, or the social credit gets rolled out. The writings on the wall - when I am not sure.  CDBCs will be part of the social credit system. 

Not forgetting the good old military industrial complex as another means to make hudgefunds and banks, Davos crew and Tony blair, Jacob rees mogg (hedgefund manager somerset capital) and thier mates richer.

Edited by HerefordBullyun

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

Hoping that Rick rule can sucessfully get the SPUT listed on NYSE this year, I can really see us off to the races if this is sucessfull. It would be a setback if he didnt.

I am positive on the front that he can. The expose to the SPUT will be massive, and that will really put Uranium on the map and increase the market cap no end.

Currently showing 4k profit on the uranium front. Super exciting times :)

On 12/01/2022 at 12:14, HerefordBullyun said:

Currently showing 4k profit on the uranium front. Super exciting times :)

Nice one you deserve it -

Wish I had a ton of cash spare to drop on a stock, but I have time to acquire that. :)
I probably have the cash but its too risky & too much too loose as market sentiment & liquidity can dry up over night. 

just the stocks I am getting 8-10% on weekly - wow, thats where the returns come in but also the risks. 

flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpeg

Edited by Stacktastic

I have to say boys - with Yellow Cake & KAP down over 10% today im in a position to buy. 
Going to add a position in DNN today, If it gets to a dollar I will add a lot more. 
Could see it get back to the 80's if the markets crashes Im all in.
KAP would be a better long term hit especially if Russia invade, but I think I shall sell into the rallys and buy back. 

I am not sure but this could be a part of deleveraging speculative plays connected to the Bitcoin crash maybe as this is full of fast money pumpers hanging on every word of chicken man.  
Should see a big market bounce this week I recon. 

@HerefordBullyun Just remembered I drempt of you last night, you were delivering some metals or something dressed in military uniform. 
Probably 20 years younger and built like GIJoe - dont know what the meaning of that was? You got in a truck of army people and drove off?? 😛 

DENNISON.png

Edited by Stacktastic

1 hour ago, Stacktastic said:

I have to say boys - with Yellow Cake & KAP down over 10% today im in a position to buy. 
Going to add a position in DNN today, If it gets to a dollar I will add a lot more. 
Could see it get back to the 80's if the markets crashes Im all in.
KAP would be a better long term hit especially if Russia invade, but I think I shall sell into the rallys and buy back. 

I am not sure but this could be a part of deleveraging speculative plays connected to the Bitcoin crash maybe as this is full of fast money pumpers hanging on every word of chicken man.  
Should see a big market bounce this week I recon. 

@HerefordBullyun Just remembered I drempt of you last night, you were delivering some metals or something dressed in military uniform. 
Probably 20 years younger and built like GIJoe - dont know what the meaning of that was? You got in a truck of army people and drove off?? 😛 

DENNISON.png

Now is certainly time to buy the dip. I bought the dip friday with UUUU this is a awesome opportunity for people to get on the uranium train now. I listened carefully to the uranium insider hes convinced that this week is the bottom. Anyone who doesnt buy into this now with a view to long term hold is seriously missing a trick here! I can see some traction upwards by the  end of the week. UUUU and aura have been my best performers NXE is ok but not as half as profitable. You need to expect pull backs on this journey, its how the cycle works with uranium. I took £5k profit from Aura and shoved it in UUUU. 

Just now, Stacktastic said:

I dont know for sure, but I would say  he is 100% right. :) 

Markets should rally hard if the fed backtrack on Wednesday too. 

Im actually down now 9% on UUUu as write this am I concerned absolutely not! Bought a majority in at 7.00 but bought some more at 6.30 and I will continue to buy this. It retail who are running away from this institutional money is still buying uranium this I know to be true.

Yay - Eventually I feel confident to go long. 

Im in on an initial level on DNN. Markets could sink more and I shall add. Its at support atm up 8% already. Happy bunny. 
i shall just add a lump when it goes on sale a bit like buying SOV's. I waited a long time for that!! 
Im just going to buy DNN unless i can get in on a seriously low level on one of the others on a flash crash or nuclear accident. 

dennison.png

8 hours ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Im actually down now 9% on UUUu 

Only 9%? 😛 

I was down an average of at least 15% (2-30%) on my tech stocks today!! 
I added & they are 50% green already thank god I got a bit worried for an hour! 

If anything approaches 8-10% im cashing out as thier is a fed announcement tomorrow I think. ;) 

Edited by Stacktastic

Mate this is an absolute no brainer play the dip already has been bought with UUUU today. It was down 8% market open its now only down 2.74%

Well UUUU close green in the days close. The smart money really bought the dip! Another run like this tomrrow certainly interesting times!

10 hours ago, HerefordBullyun said:

The smart money really bought the dip!

Yeah and the dumb money dumped it. Fabulous reversal - might go again today - see what the FTSE does.  ;) 
Fabulous end to the day, I was not expecting that - I sold 4 stocks I had bought yesterday near 6-10%. 
I ran out of cash so needed some for today, made sense to take it off the table. 😛 

I like the Uranium Royalty chart. 

I will be doubling up on DNN. 

Edited by Stacktastic

27 minutes ago, JunkBond said:

Just bought more UUUU, rude not to at these prices. 😁

If its still at this levels im all in pay day friday. I dont care if I eat beans all year!

Just now, HerefordBullyun said:

If its still at this levels im all in pay day friday. I dont care if I eat beans all year!

Yep, I missed yesterday's bloodbath so glad to see it down again today.

My average is $8, so down a bit but it will come good. 👍

Just now, JunkBond said:

Yep, I missed yesterday's bloodbath so glad to see it down again today.

My average is $8, so down a bit but it will come good. 👍

Im at 7 hoping its going to stay under this by week market close come payday

5 minutes ago, JunkBond said:

I have a bit more cash on the sidelines but will wait and see if it drops further.

Very shrewd but wise lol

On 25/01/2022 at 15:42, JunkBond said:

I have a bit more cash on the sidelines but will wait and see if it drops further.

Added 100% more to DNN yesterday. I shall add more on drops. 
Not a massive position, but i shall trade this this up until it runs out of steam. 

I dont know for sure, but my guess is that when Bitcoin crashes hard - this will wake up again.
Especially with the tech sector and most general equities making losses now. 

If we see any major 20% flash crashes, I think I shall be all in, along with a gold miner or two. 
What companies would you choose @HerefordBullyun to spread the risk?
I have: YCA, UUU, UROY, NXE & UEC. Best 3 & alternatives?? 

What about these ones: 

MKA - 28p a share!!
EUA - 22p a share
URU (LOOKS LIKE ITS BOTTOMED ALSO): £2.20 - would easily double. 
And KAP and Cameco - of course. 

Edited by Stacktastic

35 minutes ago, Stacktastic said:

Added 100% more to DNN yesterday. I shall add more on drops. 
Not a massive position, but i shall trade this this up until it runs out of steam. 

I dont know for sure, but my guess is that when Bitcoin crashes hard - this will wake up again.
Especially with the tech sector and most general equities making losses now. 

If we see any major 20% flash crashes, I think I shall be all in, along with a gold miner or two. 
What companies would you choose @HerefordBullyun to spread the risk?
I have: YCA, UUU, UROY, NXE & UEC. Best 3 & alternatives?? 

What about these ones: 

MKA - 28p a share!!
EUA - 22p a share
URU (LOOKS LIKE ITS BOTTOMED ALSO): £2.20 - would easily double. 
And KAP and Cameco - of course. 

UUUU NXE and UROY look the picks to me UUUU is my 2 nd best performer next to aura

23 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

UUUU NXE and UROY look the picks to me UUUU is my 2 nd best performer next to aura

Why no DNN out of interest? 
UUU seems logical. would UROY be a safer bet as its royalty?? 

Just now, Stacktastic said:

Why no DNN out of interest? 
UUU seems logical. would UROY be a safer bet as its royalty?? 

Sorry I thought you wanted alternatives of DNN aswell as you already bought DNN isnt bad but UUUU still has the been the best performer for me out of those.

Cookies & terms of service

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies and to our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use