• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Uranium - talk to me people :)

34 minutes ago, JunkBond said:

UUUU up 22% this week, if it carries on like this pretty soon I will be breaking even. 🙄

I went past my break even point today which is the first time in over a month.  Now faced with the dilemma of whether to sell or hold on in the hope there is more to go

3 hours ago, JunkBond said:

UUUU up 22% this week, if it carries on like this pretty soon I will be breaking even. 🙄

2 hours ago, StackerBritt said:

I went past my break even point today which is the first time in over a month.  Now faced with the dilemma of whether to sell or hold on in the hope there is more to go

Yay!! Always nice when you can do that, I hope to unload some gold at profit this week or next? ;) 
When 3 trillion mega cap stocks are doing flipping 10% a day thats madness. ;) 

I dont know anything, but I would putty money into a sharp reversal, thats why im out atm. 
Dont fight the fed - I bet they are in discussions right now on how to bring the market down again.
Looking at the QQQ is rocketing back to where it was which was not thier intention. 

lets face it all they have to do is come out with a statement thats organised and connected with CNBC etc. and boom. 
I am Still waiting for decent entry point, but wished I had picked up some uranium this time around - but im over stretched on gold stocks. 

When it hits this point then I will be in to URA. Since its original chicken man pumping - its very closely followed the markets.
Look at the similarities of the URA trust and the QQQ. its gains are not as good as bitcoin, but far less volatile. 

Untitled 2.png

URA.png

Edited by Stacktastic

Ive dipped of UUUU yesterday and lumped in temporarily in bp. Earnings call tuesday goona be a beast....... then back to UUUU :) 

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

3 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Ive dipped of UUUU yesterday and lumped in temporarily in bp. Earnings call tuesday goona be a beast....... then back to UUUU :) 

Good move. wasn't esso or somehting miles more than predicted? 
Not being paying attention, having a holiday from all this - waiting for it to dump. 😛 

I dont know for sure but if what I think might happen, then its a great buying opportunity for uranium. 
I will swing trade it though. 

Edited by Stacktastic

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah some lovely moves on a lot of stuff including the meme stocks. 
My swing trade target for Energy fuels would be $7.36 7.62 & $7.49 approx. 
Might smash through that though - doubt it. 
That was last year and chicken man was doing his clucking. 

I dont know for sure, but I think this is a bounce from an already extended rally. 
I would not hang about personally, but you may continue to see a bit more upside as we reach Sept. 

This is a bear market & unlike the buy the dippers its still going down IMHO. 
Just wait till the hedge fund mangers get back from thier summer holidays. ;) 

Im still out as its very dangerous ground & to be honest I have other stuff to do. 

Edited by Stacktastic

9 minutes ago, JunkBond said:

No idea why we have had an upward move but I bought more UUUU on Monday at $5.65 so feeling pretty pleased.

Sput up 12% and counting 

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

• 1 month later...
54 minutes ago, Stacktastic said:

Cameco down 15% today - could present some serious value longer term, although it will probbaly be at that level anyway by year end. 😛 

Interesting, UUUU is only down a couple and a bit percent and the uranium stocks usually move pretty much the same.

Do you have any info on why the big drop?

2 minutes ago, JunkBond said:

Interesting, UUUU is only down a couple and a bit percent and the uranium stocks usually move pretty much the same.

Do you have any info on why the big drop?

there might be bad news from this release yesterday they are taking on debt

Cameco Corp cameco.svgCCO and Brookfield Renewable Partners said on Tuesday they would acquire nuclear power plant equipment maker Westinghouse Electric in a $7.9-billion deal including debt, amid renewed interest in nuclear energy.

"We’re witnessing some of the best market fundamentals we’ve ever seen in the nuclear energy sector," Uranium fuel supplier Cameco's chief executive, Tim Gitzel, said.

Cameco will own 49% of Westinghouse, while Brookfield Renewable and its institutional partners will own the rest.

Brookfield Business said in a separate statement it expects to generate about $1.8 billion in proceeds from the sale of its 44% stake in Westinghouse, with the balance distributed among institutional partners. The deal is expected to close in the second half of 2023.

Brookfield Renewable and its partners will pay about $2.3 billion for the deal, whereas Cameco will incur equity costs of about $2.2 billion. Westinghouse's existing debt structure will remain in place.

Cameco, one of the largest suppliers of uranium fuel, said it would fund the purchase through a mix of cash, debt and equity.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cookies & terms of service

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies and to our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use