• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Uranium - talk to me people :)

Screenshot_20220317-164948.png

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

Just now, JunkBond said:

I was up 25% the other day, this fell back to about +1% over the last week, however its bounced back 13% today.

Yes Im back in the game I bought the dip!

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

Just now, JunkBond said:

Welcome back mate. 😂

How long you going to hold this time, do you have a price in mind?

Waiting for the wave to peak then sell I need to do some study on the charts I will keep you posted.  I wont be selling UUUU till breaks way above 11$ beyond Annual ATH.

Of course I will buy the pull back!

Just about to post on this. 

I almost bought this week as it dipped hard didn't it. 
Market rally possibly on the cards in general & it tends to go with that, so I shall sit back and watch for now. 

My target is on GDX atm, but I need to shift my NASDAQ & china stocks all of which are bouncing back after weeks in the red. ;) 
Kind of want a break from trading now the weather s improving & im busy with business. 

Edited by Stacktastic

1 minute ago, Stacktastic said:

Just about to post on this. 

I almost bought this week as it dipped hard didn't it. 
Market rally possibly on the cards in general & it tends to go with that, so I shall sit back and watch for now. 

My target is on GDX atm, but I need to shift my NASDAQ & china stocks all of which are bouncing back after weeks in the red. ;) 
Kind of want a break from trading now the weather s improving & im busy with business. 

up 15% UUUU today!

1 hour ago, HerefordBullyun said:

up 15% UUUU today!

Nice one. I got the same with the following today (much more yesterday). 

BLOCK SQ - 10.16%
AFFIRM - 10.32%
CLOUDFARE - 11.74%
ARCA ABIO - 15-18%
RCON - 10.42%
FUBO - 7.25%
FASTLY - 6.28%
ROBLOX - 11.65%

The other 10 2-5% gains today all tech stocks which are supposed to be going down!! 

Makes me wonder if its just being pumped on the general gains from most sectors.
Mr Chicken can fill in the gaps in between on the market down days - if your not looking at that it looks like he is genius. ;) 

ABIO I think could give 100-2000% gains soon - now thats a stock with tremendous upside - albeit it not worth more than 0.5% portfolio risk. 
Imagine the return from $2.31 to $300 even with £170. $15 is my target which is 600%.  ;) 

Untitled.png

Edited by Stacktastic

gooo uranium !

On 17/03/2022 at 20:23, Stacktastic said:

Nice one. I got the same with the following today (much more yesterday). 

BLOCK SQ - 10.16%
AFFIRM - 10.32%
CLOUDFARE - 11.74%
ARCA ABIO - 15-18%
RCON - 10.42%
FUBO - 7.25%
FASTLY - 6.28%
ROBLOX - 11.65%

The other 10 2-5% gains today all tech stocks which are supposed to be going down!! 

Makes me wonder if its just being pumped on the general gains from most sectors.
Mr Chicken can fill in the gaps in between on the market down days - if your not looking at that it looks like he is genius. ;) 

ABIO I think could give 100-2000% gains soon - now thats a stock with tremendous upside - albeit it not worth more than 0.5% portfolio risk. 
Imagine the return from $2.31 to $300 even with £170. $15 is my target which is 600%.  ;) 

Untitled.png

it looks like a closing of shorts, many of these stocks have been hammered hard.

whether or not they will retain much value in the longer term is still up for debate.

Take peleton for example, its share price is up 25% on the week. However, its nothing more than an exercise bike with an ipad attached, with an obnoxious voice saying 'John in tumbuktu, i got you !' as a means of encouragement.  I doubt the equipment is worth the 2k that they are asking for, nor the 8bln that the company is worth (down from 50bln).

Edited by Spark268

15 minutes ago, JunkBond said:

Damn, I jinxed it! 😂

Dont worry it will bounce back Higher highs and lower lows now 

2 minutes ago, JunkBond said:

I also heard that Boris is pushing for more reactors in the UK.

EU voted a load in to be built in also. Given teh fact over the energy crisis. They have little choice really. It the cleanest and cheapest option!

Im still waiting to trade this again.
Had a good run, but the whole energy sector is up as the markets pull back from a kind of big-money short squeeze Friday. 
I may be being a bit cautious but this brings back memories of when one of the members was pumping it tp 100K (Hawkwind I think) & im still 85% down argo as a result!! :(
This should be at or above 65 by now, but its not is it? Its moving with the markets not Eric Sprott or chicken mans BS. 

If the markets get hit hard the big money will exit this in just the same manner - more so. Thats when im in - towards $17. 
Not to say I wont be trading in and out with smaller amounts as i have done well off DNN. 
I might be horribly wrong, but I am not chasing macro's & 'predictions' anymore - not for me. Other than gold that is. 

URA.png

uranium.png

Edited by Stacktastic

2 minutes ago, Stacktastic said:

Im still waiting to trade this again. Had a good run, but the whole energy sector is up as the markets pull back from a kind of big-money short squeeze Friday. 

Youve still got Scope Im selling UUUU around the 13.00 mark then will pull back

26 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Youve still got Scope Im selling UUUU around the 13.00 mark then will pull back

How long does it take for an order to go through on that?
Good historical support on that around the $15 range. 
Could see a double top at $11.90/12, but year your probably right about $13. 

Would be nice to tuck away a few grand if it gets dumped as it certainly has potential. 
At the least it could get to $19 - 80. :) Plenty of time for this to play out I think. 

The rise in the stock market last week was unusual, especially as they went ahead and tapered. 

I think there will be another move down and the big money knows it, so was covering the options positions so they dont have to pay out. 
No evidence for that, but things dont add up & if everyone is buying into URA they will be out of pocket
& panicking especially if on leverage as they have been watching too much of **** rule's garbage. 
Ignoring shorts in place especially in small miners. We shall see - I want it to rally hard so i can sell my positions and go to cash. 

could be a pause day today - I wish - big-money selling into small money on leg up. URA will do very well if that happens. 

Edited by Stacktastic

The equity markets are doing well and the money gets moved from Uranium to that.
I swear its just bored day traders following the capital. .  :) 

Im happy I have most of them in the green now
Up 11% on BABA with a big position so nice to exit those with decent profits (and to pay for this months fees). 

Edited by Stacktastic

5 minutes ago, Stacktastic said:

Up 11% on BABA with a big position so nice to exit those with decent profits (and to pay for this months fees). 

I dont pay fees less forex!

On 22/03/2022 at 14:39, HerefordBullyun said:

I dont pay fees less forex!

And your ISA fee assuming you use the isa on 'free' trade. ;) 
The main reason I choose 212 was that. 

i have a few subscriptions so apart from FX (on 212) its about £80 or there abouts. 
If I had a larger account thats pocket change. 

Edited by Stacktastic

• 2 weeks later...

Sprott Inc has now completed its takeover of the North Shore Global Uranium Mining ETF (URNM). It will be run as Sprott Uranium Miners ETF. Given Sprott's big client base, it is plausible to suppose that it will attract quite a bit of investment interest, so it should be a good way to get a broad exposure to uranium miners. Sprott already own Sprott Physical Uranium Trust Fund (SRUUF) which owns uranium directly.

• 3 weeks later...

institutional dumping time again.
Hoping it south of the redline, but doubt it.

$1.07 is my initial target. Probably sell at $127. 
This market could get a lot lower in theory. 

it will be dumped if the energy market gets superseded by another (it crypto). ;) 
Commodities look like they are showing weakness now from my limited perspective.

dennison.png

Edited by Stacktastic

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone going to buy the dip if this sell off carries on into tomorrow? 
Not at a level im comfortable with as the URA space has a lot of pumped FOMO. 
Not to mention institutional leverage. 
I dont know that for sure, but its bounced back time and time again. 

If we get below the red line I may start accumulating. 

URA.png

Edited by Stacktastic

Cookies & terms of service

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies and to our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use