• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Uranium - talk to me people :)

I have not been trading this week as it takes up a lot of my time but watching the open.
another good dump into the market and then a reasonable rally - quite predictable and stable if you ask me. 

Im wasting my time and adding risk trading on days where only 5% moves are present
plus you have to watch it all afternoon & I would rather be with my family. 
Given the decent solid performances I will buy the next pull back or market correction. 

I have also noticed somehting interesting. The small cap UK stocks are being run up this week. 
Erasia mining did over 12% yesterday and today, its Eurasia's turn today - what are your thoughts on these stocks as they are pennies so the gains are fabulous. 

Just wondering if one of the other ones will be targeted next - would it not be good to drop a few grand in a stock that does a nice 20%. 

Uranium.png

Edited by Stacktastic

PULL BACK TIME (I hope). 

would be nice to secure a position at least on the last leg.

I think Bicoin might be taking some of its glory as well as gold stocks - or Trumps new Spac. 
This month is supposed to be brilliant according to Justin chicken (Hume in German ;) ).
Its overbought short term i would say and just being run up by day traders. 
Having said that I will be watching on monday as we are due a green day & Sprott has not spent much money yet!! 

Edited by Stacktastic

Im dipping out of the stocks space at the moment as its taking up too much of my time & appreciation of living in the NOW (ie worrying about a future that does not exist (or matter I had no idea how to trade in 2019 & was happy/healthy))

I want to appreciate what I have and what I am experiencing &this is getting in my way. I will wait for a big pull, but I dont care if I miss out as I have realised that I am just not good at getting on boats when they have started sailing & would feel a lot more comfortable with either getting in early, buying solid stocks that only need managing twice a year or investing on a downturn or crash. 

Michelle brings up a very good point at 12 mins relating to his answer that the financial crisis derailed the last bull run & lets face it we are moving into one right now. This is my thinking. 

Edited by Stacktastic

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

11 minutes ago, JunkBond said:

Strap in gents! 🚀🔥

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

• 4 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, JunkBond said:

It's gone a bit quiet since @Stacktastic went into rehab. I am still buying the dips and recently added UUUU to the portfolio.

All markets been spooked today becuase the of covid thing, anyone would think this is the great plague

18 hours ago, JunkBond said:

It's gone a bit quiet since @Stacktastic went into rehab. I am still buying the dips and recently added UUUU to the portfolio.

Im back now all refreshed from 'rehab'. ;)

I have not really been following the URA stuff outside of checking spot once a week.
Does not seem much has happened & my best guess is that Bitcoin has taken it's volume. 
Which to me suggests a better buying opportunity might be in place at some point if it goes up to £100k. 
If URA does not move much now a lot of people will get complacent & move thier money to another sector. 
Im no expert but thats my simplistic way of seeing it as a lot of people were/are following the hype. 

Its interesting that a recent **** rule video is titled 'im buying silver & gold stocks'. 😛
Not watched it or any of his videos since he backtracked on the URA stocks. 

Has that Hume guy's office changed yet?
Has someone had the intelligence to move that chair or headphones, dress him in another shirt or film it when its dark outside? 😛

The only thing i have my eye on at the moment is Ali Baba. Longer term value play. 

Edited by Stacktastic

2 hours ago, Stacktastic said:

Has that Hume guy's office changed yet?

No 😂

Glad you are back mate. 👍

Money may flow in and out of the sector but Sprott are going to keep hoovering up the pounds (they have just sorted out another $billion+ ATM I believe).

Higher highs, higher lows as Justin would say. 😉

• 2 weeks later...

Whats the score with this then - all of them look down & the spot has remained the same. 
I guess its institutional selling for the end of year & the 'variant' c**p. 

I still think there will be a much better buy in level & it was over hyped by Chicken man. 
Im looking at Canabis & Chinese stocks this week Already bought canopy growth & Alibaba. 
Tilray & probably tencent - see how all this delisting c**p goes first. 

URA.jpg

Edited by Stacktastic

Whats the score with this then

Money flowing out of the etfs is dragging the equities down, the reverse flywheel effect our mate Justin calls it.

The sector needs another catalyst, maybe it will be inclusion in the EU sustainable taxonomy.

Looking like a longer term play than maybe SPUT initially made it appear.

Still all in @HerefordBullyun?

Edited by JunkBond

2 hours ago, JunkBond said:

Money flowing out of the etfs is dragging the equities down, the reverse flywheel effect our mate Justin calls it.

The sector needs another catalyst, maybe it will be inclusion in the EU sustainable taxonomy.

Still all in @HerefordBullyun?

Im going nowhere. I stand by my convictions All Im going to do is add to dips :)   A skilled sailor never became skilled on clam waters my crypto is even worse luckily I have less than  grands worth of that

Edited by HerefordBullyun

On 06/12/2021 at 13:59, JunkBond said:

I still think chicken man is affiliated with Sprott. 
All I could see was a lot of noise & FOMO. 

On 06/12/2021 at 16:12, HerefordBullyun said:

Im going nowhere. I stand by my convictions All Im going to do is add to dips :)  

I did not feel confident holding the juniors as its a long way from its price last year. They will be ditched in market correction I recon. 
I would feel more comfortable holding Kazatomprom or Cameco, but I will go on one of the 4 cheap movers if it dips enough. 
I don't feel comfortable locking up any long term investments now - you can feel the FUD, especially with these chinese stuff. 

Im doing quite well with swing trading (3 days in) so have found a less scatty, stressful & reliable way to invest. 
Bought 3 stocks this week - canopy growth (up 9%), Ali Baba (up 11%) & Chegg (down 2.5%). 

Considering natural gas ETF X3 leverage today - what do you think @HerefordBullyun?
Looks set for a move to the upside if im not mistaken?

Bit annoyed I did not take a position when metals dipped, but there could be more downside. 

Edited by Stacktastic

I still think chicken man is affiliated with Sprott. 
All I could see was a lot of noise & FOMO. 

I did not feel confident holding the juniors as its a long way from its price last year. They will be ditched in market correction I recon. 
I would feel more comfortable holding Kazatomprom or Cameco, but I will go on one of the 4 cheap movers if it dips enough. 
I don't feel comfortable locking up any long term investments now - you can feel the FUD, especially with these chinese stuff. 

Im doing quite well with swing trading (3 days in) so have found a less scatty, stressful & reliable way to invest. 
Bought 3 stocks this week - canopy growth (up 9%), Ali Baba (up 11%) & Chegg (down 2.5%). 

Considering natural gas ETF X3 leverage today - what do you think @HerefordBullyun?
Looks set for a move to the upside if im not mistaken?

Bit annoyed I did not take a position when metals dipped, but there could be more downside. 

Oil certainly still going to be long term play and if my group chat has mentioned that Exxon JPM reckon oils going 150 a barrrel next year look at big divendend payers like altria Enterprise  Product partners TotalEnergies Reality income corp, im loking buy these in my Sons junior iSA also 

Well finally some good news fo my AURA stocks LSE (AEE on ASX) a business insider bough 5.1mil AUD worth of AEE Friday. Thats massive confidence in the business. they must be onto something the exploritary phase. So glad Im hold only a grand down on my initial investment - HOLD HOLD HOLD!

5.1 not to be sniffed at as the cocaine addict said to the bishop!

• 4 weeks later...

Well while Khazakstan fiddles as the country is in termoil which has the largest uranium producer Kazatrprom is only going to push things further higher for the prices in the Uraninium market. The president already has resigned. Am I bullish yes I am.

Espically when EU are now wanting more reactors and germany have had to close 3 and they are signing an agreement to build more in the EU. As the energry crises continues its going to force peoples hands into Uranium.

6 hours ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Well while Khazakstan fiddles as the country is in termoil which has the largest uranium producer Kazatrprom is only going to push things further higher for the prices in the Uraninium market. The president already has resigned. Am I bullish yes I am.

Espically when EU are now wanting more reactors and germany have had to close 3 and they are signing an agreement to build more in the EU. As the energry crises continues its going to force peoples hands into Uranium.

Will that not affect the Sprott fund as they have a deal with KAP. 
Been watching the indices, but I still think it can fall further. Its still in bear trap territory for my liking, especially the penny stocks. 

I still think it can get back into this range - upper range sooner than later, but I will certainly trade in and out. 
It might hit 2011 levels at some point this year I think.

A lot of the last rise was in the BS energy shortage c**p, bitcoin faltering & a lot of pumping from chicken man et. al.
Institutional money will leave a secretor as fast as it comes in - its total BS & goes against the so called fundamentals of supply & demand. 
If there is an actual energy shortage then it will rocket, combined with 'climate' change propaganda which is in second position of the 'virus'.

CAMECO.jpg

Edited by Stacktastic

20 minutes ago, Stacktastic said:

Will that not affect the Sprott fund as they have a deal with KAP. 
Been watching the indices, but I still think it can fall further. Its still in bear trap territory for my liking, especially the penny stocks. 

I still think it can get back into this range - upper range sooner than later, but I will certainly trade in and out. 
It might hit 2011 levels at some point this year I think.

A lot of the last rise was in the BS energy shortage c**p, bitcoin faltering & a lot of pumping from chicken man et. al.
Institutional money will leave a secretor as fast as it comes in - its total BS & goes against the so called fundamentals of supply & demand. 
If there is an actual energy shortage then it will rocket, combined with 'climate' change propaganda which is in second position of the 'virus'.

CAMECO.jpg

Dude your going to regret it if you dont get on the choo choo train!

16 hours ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Dude your going to regret it if you dont get on the choo choo train!

I will get on it, just not now. Its being propped up by big-money & the likes of wall street bets etc.
If that was evacuated from uranium it will dump all the loose hands also. :) 

All of this is due to all the funny free money & thats coming to an end soon. 
Just a bit on the feds minute relating to letting assets go caused a 3% drop on the Nasdaq!!

I can see crypto hitting a .com bubble moment also so that may help Uranium, but certainly gold.
NFT's are a pure bubble so that will dump first. At least crypto has taken its time to bubble up. ;) 
Gold will probbaly outperform Uranium in the short term. GDXJ is approaching October lows again today. 
Im interested to see what will come from the crypto ashes & become the next Amazon? 
Chucking a few grand into MARA would not be a silly idea. ;)

Who knows for sure but thats what I can see? I have not been that accurate so far though!!

I don't really care as im swing trading now & a bear market shitte storm is perfect for me as the volatility & volume is fab!!. ;) 
Just wish I had waited & bought all my tech stuff yesterday. 

Edited by Stacktastic

Cookies & terms of service

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies and to our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use