• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver Monitoring Thread £ (GBP) only.

Message added by ChrisSilver

To discuss price action in USD instead, please see here: https://thesilverforum.com/topic/19861-silver-monitoring-thread-usd-only/

no I'm not been serious , but a fair few people  on YouTube think it will go sky high.

I wouldnt sell mine unless i had to, I plan to keep it 10 years plus apart from maybe a few flip pieces

Just got one of these in the mail... (i know different topic).
but... if silver hits £1000000, I'll probably be paying with some of these or equivalent. lol.

Anyway...
I got this banknote out of curiosity (£2 on ebay) and to remind myself that hyper inflation could lurk around the corner, if we don't pay attention.
Zimbabwe was the latest nation that had a currency hyperinflation and went out of control in 2007-2009
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperinflation_in_Zimbabwe

zim1tril.jpg

Edited by ApisMellifera

12 hours ago, ApisMellifera said:

Just got one of these in the mail... (i know different topic).
but... if silver hits £1000000, I'll probably be paying with some of these or equivalent. lol.

Anyway...
I got this banknote out of curiosity (£2 on ebay) and to remind myself that hyper inflation could lurk around the corner, if we don't pay attention.
Zimbabwe was the latest nation that had a currency hyperinflation and went out of control in 2007-2009
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperinflation_in_Zimbabwe

zim1tril.jpg

you don't even need to go back as far as 2009. Look at Venezuela right now. Country is falling apart and hyperinflation after decades of mismanagement finally coming to a head. When collapse comes and your creditors no longer want to play the game, it all goes to hell in a handbasket. 

• 1 month later...

I want it to go back down, i have not stacked enough yet. It can go up in 2-3 years when i hit my target and im happy to cash in :)

But on another note, i let my step daughter(9) pick out 2 coins to start a collection on my last order a few weeks back and the recent jump in spot price has sparked her interest. Hopefully as she gets more coins, she gets more interested.

Wished id started stacking when i was 9, lol

Make new friends but keep the old.

One is silver and the other gold

* * * * K   e   e   p       o   n       s   t   a   c   k   i   n   g  ....my friends****

A while back a few of the less bullish analysis/punters were stating that the breakout in gold was false, because silver had not confirmed it. The requirement was for Silver to break and hold above $16 an ounce. Well here we are, if their crystal balls are right then perhaps this is the confirmation they were talking about and everyone can turn bullish? :)

Or will it top tomorrow and get battered back down to $12 an ounce? :lol:

Looking strong in GBP. A weekly close above USD $16 is the next mini hurdle we need to clear to develop the case for the bull market.

the miners are absolutely on fire, which is a very good sign that this is just the beginning.

21 hours ago, vand said:

Looking strong in GBP. A weekly close above USD $16 is the next mini hurdle we need to clear to develop the case for the bull market.

the miners are absolutely on fire, which is a very good sign that this is just the beginning.

So.... that means... buy more gold now before its too late?

buy, buy , buy ...buy :)

if it is a pull back then it could be a long wait to see these

prices again(that's assuming it starts the move up before

the end of this year)

what I believe is the best match for the rest of the year:

http://news.gold-eagle.com/article/gold-forecast-2021-stealth-bull-market/120

HH

Edited by HawkHybrid

My monthly investment of fiat debt tokens will be the same, as this month

Fate may get me a few extra oz or a few less oz depending on what the manipulators grant us via the daily spot fiddle price on the day of purchase.

I may hit lucky :)

If a Lucky 15 or footy accumulator comes in I will add some extra oz, if I choose not to go on holiday I will add some more oz.

Edited by Paul

Stack cash first, when you have money at hand you can always make money.

Better not buy games that waste your time gaming in the first place, use YOUR time to invest in YOURSELF and further YOUR knowledge 

Playing Call of Duty for eight hours is not exactly productive use of time in my opinion

3 minutes ago, Paul said:

Stack cash first, when you have money at hand you can always make money.

Better not buy games that waste your time gaming in the first place, use YOUR time to invest in YOURSELF and further YOUR knowledge 

Playing Call of Duty for eight hours is not exactly productive use of time in my opinion

I agree mate, haven't gamed a lot since I was a kid. These were my gamecube games, not a waste of time in my opinion xD. I'm studying now and do not have time to game, so I am clearing out my junk to pave a new road for finance.

Spend free time researching and furthering knowledge on health and money saving techniques. Staying productive in learning new skills etc. Only 21 so I have a lot to learn... How would you use cash to make money?