• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

queen's beasts

marco88

hi All, 

just wanted to share my experience ...if not here...where else?? 😊

I recently received 8 Queen's beasts and got hook up to silver. Those are beautiful pieces and the design is just stunning.

My favourite is definitely the Griffon. The level of details are just something else. Also I got to read about them and learning about British heritage!

I'm new to silver, but it's a wonderful world!

17 hours ago, Yetiwatch said:

I love this series, hence why they led to my first 10 oz coin purchase. Truly magical coins!

I think i will start of the gold version when spot goes back to three digits.

I think will be difficult you will start any time soon, also, spot goes gown, those will still be high premium...I recon...

On 15/05/2020 at 07:16, marco88 said:

hi All, 

just wanted to share my experience ...if not here...where else?? 😊

I recently received 8 Queen's beasts and got hook up to silver. Those are beautiful pieces and the design is just stunning.

My favourite is definitely the Griffon. The level of details are just something else. Also I got to read about them and learning about British heritage!

I'm new to silver, but it's a wonderful world!

Have to agree with you and two ounce in such a lovely lump. I took to examining the coins with a magnifying glass and even the bullion coins are stunning, my favourite is the Dragon with the scales on the Dragon’s neck shimmering as you move the coin. 

Only collecting the Ten Ounce Silver Beasts, These coins are a bit behind the rest of the series, still the best to look at IMHO. The Greyhound will be out in September I would think, on all the pictures and photographs I have seen The White Greyhound of Richmond looks like Scooby Doo Coinsters !!!!

1 hour ago, GrahamDiamond said:

Only collecting the Ten Ounce Silver Beasts, These coins are a bit behind the rest of the series, still the best to look at IMHO. The Greyhound will be out in September I would think, on all the pictures and photographs I have seen The White Greyhound of Richmond looks like Scooby Doo Coinsters !!!!

😂😂😂 can't wait to complete the set!!!

1 hour ago, Tn21 said:

I only collect the silver 2oz and silver 10oz, looking fab in the custom made boxes by Alun. 

Getting closer to the end, it's exciting stuff.

very exciting!!!

quick one...is there any particular reason why you are going by the 10oz?

Well I got into it at the beginning and I just thought I would carry it on. Didn't bother with the 1/4oz gold or 1oz gold as it was too costly to backdate and also a big commitment financially to go for all 10. 

Do you think there will be a second series once they are done?

I am collecting the 10 oz but also have the 1 oz Gold coins so far and with the going premium I am a bit tempted to sell the lion and griffin. 

But I can imagine the whole series keeping and even increasing their value if there will be Queens Beast 2 : The revenge 

1 minute ago, flipstar said:

Do you think there will be a second series once they are done?

I am collecting the 10 oz but also have the 1 oz Gold coins so far and with the going premium I am a bit tempted to sell the lion and griffin. 

But I can imagine the whole series keeping and even increasing their value if there will be Queens Beast 2 : The revenge 

Unfortunately there are only 10 Queen's Beasts, so a second set is highly unlikely.

Not even with new designs?

4 minutes ago, Yetiwatch said:

Unfortunately there are only 10 Queen's Beasts, so a second set is highly unlikely.

they could come out with a new design maybe like the lunar?

Added 0 minutes later...
1 minute ago, Midasfrog said:

A sovereign set with the beasts on would be a good seller 

I would buy that!!

2 minutes ago, flipstar said:

Not even with new designs?

they could come out with a new design maybe like the lunar?

I doubt it, i would love to be proven wrong as i love the series! Time will tell.

• 2 years later...