• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Gold Monitoring Thread £ GBP only

Paul
Message added by ChrisSilver

This topic is to discuss price action in GBP, to discuss price action in $ USD, please see this topic: https://thesilverforum.com/topic/19962-gold-monitoring-thread-usd-only/

📌 For general non PM chat there is the Hangout topic here: 

7 minutes ago, dicker said:

Welcome back Wonger

Aye he was great entertainment & took a lot of stick.

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

12 hours ago, HonestMoneyGoldSilver said:

The BRICS summit isn't until October AFAIK in Russia. I'll be keeping an eye on that one as it's possible the BRICS might release their crypto project at this summit

BRICS Will Create Payment System Based on Digital Currencies and Blockchain: Report (coindesk.com)

May the 14th to the 19th    4.14 into the video

LFTV.  live from the vault.   Spot price is immaterial. its just an illusion.

1 minute ago, Paul said:

What has Trump tweeted to cause this spike?

Or

has Dianne Abbott been announced as Labours Chancellor of the Exchequer if elected ?? 

Oh please be true! 😄

Suddenly the budget got WAY more interesting.

2 hours ago, SidS said:

I remember 2016 all too well.

Apparently 48% is a bigger number than 52%. 😄

The latest from closet Remainer Sunak (whose pretty much already gifted the EU Northern Ireland) is that the UK will sign up to WHO being able to decide how/when the UK should lock down or not. I believe Farage is going to start one of those petitions whereby if 100K signatures are lodged the matter has to be debated in Parliament.

2 minutes ago, SidS said:

I think this time the masses will ignore any lockdown nonsense... it was heading that way last time.

I myself quite enjoyed lockdown, I didn't want to see people anyway. 😁

Yup suited me too, no in-laws is never a bad thing.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

1 minute ago, James32 said:

Yup suited me too, no in-laws is never a bad thing.

Got an uncle you can borrow if you like. Come to think of it, a brother, father and sister. Keep em as long as you like

4 minutes ago, Bratnia said:

When the primary options are a calamitous Con party, or a Lab party where the majority of its supporters are on benefits looking to define where the public purse should be loaded from and where spent, the comedy channel a.k.a. Parliament channel becomes more of a uncomfortable comedy show.

The Con party and Labour are two cheeks of the same ar$e.

Whoever wins, nothing changes 'cause the same ar$e is in control. 

You can change the Party but you cannot change its policies. 

The plebs won't benefit. They will be voters regret. The show repeats every 4 years.

GOLD £1891  🤑