• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

SILVER DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please use this topic only for sharing deals from different dealers in the UK & Europe.

For discussion please use other topics on the forum OR feel free to create a topic if no topic exists. Please try to keep this deals topic here exclusive for sharing deals :) 

12 minutes ago, Liam84 said:

Well done, your twitch reflexes must be legendary!

Ha I wish. @Blehhhh actually mentioned this one in another thread a few hours ago, so I was late to the party but looks like a few others passed on it. Or maybe there were more of them, not sure but I'm guessing the two bars pictured were the only ones. 

16 hours ago, Melon said:

Ha I wish. @Blehhhh actually mentioned this one in another thread a few hours ago, so I was late to the party but looks like a few others passed on it. Or maybe there were more of them, not sure but I'm guessing the two bars pictured were the only ones. 

I was tempted but passed. I bought a little more at BullionVault instead. 

7 minutes ago, Melon said:

Fair. Two of these 1 kilo bars popped up a couple of hours ago as well, £14.65 per oz. Gone now, some greedy bugger bought them too 🙈

https://www.chards.co.uk/1kg-silver-bars/silver-bullion-bar/498

Lol did you get them too

Please Find me on Instagram  HERE            

1 hour ago, Allroad said:

Silber-corner has a good deal on Queens Beasts at around 34 quid for 2 ounce shame they won't deliver outside Germany.

Link added anyway as it's a steal for some.

https://www.silber-corner.de/de/white-horse-of-hanover-2020-2-unzen-silber?c=53

Damn, that is cheap. It's €47.96 from Goldsilver.be
I've just emailed them to check that they don't offer international shipping. Seems strange if they don't; I would have expected them to ship anywhere in the EU and France is right next door.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2002-UGANDA-QUEEN-MOTHER-MEMORIAL-WESTMINSTER-SILVER-PROOF-CAPPED-COIN-17/333585351138?hash=item4dab3c81e2%3Ag%3AEQUAAOSwUF1epp6O&LH_ItemCondition=4|10

Design-wise these are...well...each to their own I guess.They work out at £16.35 per oz though so in the current market a relatively reasonably priced way to add to your silver stack? There are listings for very similar coins from Bank of Uganda, Turks and Caicos Islands and others.

Y'know, or not.

*Gerp...just realised I meant to put this in the Silver Deals UK thread and didn't... @HelpingHands , could you move this when you get a chance please? Cool Labyrinth avatar by the way, I just noticed what it was 

Edited by Liam84
To actually add the link...

is there any reputable person with huge $$$/ budget.. who can organize GB for big silver bars (30-32kg)? I know in Poland "Factory" KGHM with good price... but need few people to buy more/have good price :)

8 minutes ago, Rebel said:

is there any reputable person with huge $$$/ budget.. who can organize GB for big silver bars (30-32kg)? I know in Poland "Factory" KGHM with good price... but need few people to buy more/have good price :)

How do we know it’s legitimate?

I know a Ugandan prince who needs to hedge some money apparently, maybe he can help? 😉

If you've got a bead on something with more information and are trying to gather up a group buy try starting a thread in the main silver section and see what comes by! If you could post links etc that would help out. 👌

16 minutes ago, Rebel said:

2 minutes ago, Liam84 said:

If you've got a bead on something with more information and are trying to gather up a group buy try starting a thread in the main silver section and see what comes by! If you could post links etc that would help out. 👌

Indeed, best to create a separate post in the silver section.

1. What is your target buy price (excl VAT) for each 30 kg bar in line with volume purchase.

2. What is the minimum volume you need to close a deal directly with the factory. 

3. What is your logistics/transport plan?

4. Exclusive UK deal or also open to continental EU buyers?

thats why i ask maybe here is reputable person with high budget... and can organize it :) I can help but i don't have here company now so i can't buy myself more... I know reseller from KGHM and they sell for 2080pln (about 460euro) + Vat (in Poland 23% vat) per kg... maybe then directly wil be cheaper/better :)

https://kghm.com/en/precious-metals

Edited by Rebel

9 minutes ago, Rebel said:

thats why i ask maybe here is reputable person with high budget... and can organize it :) I can help but i don't have here company now so i can't buy myself more... I know reseller from KGHM and they sell for 2080pln (about 460euro) + Vat (in Poland 23% vat) per kg... maybe then directly wil be cheaper/better :)

https://kghm.com/en/precious-metals

I don't think price is good enough. UK buyers are better off buying the 100 oz bars of Bairds. Certainly not good enough to be worth the effort vs risk.

48 minutes ago, StevenDS said:

I don't think price is good enough. UK buyers are better off buying the 100 oz bars of Bairds. Certainly not good enough to be worth the effort vs risk.

I know only reseller price (shop which sell their silver).. but maybe you have right and maybe for me also better to buy for examlpe 10 x1kg here https://www.bairdmint.com/products/1kg-silver-cast-bar

I hope they ship to Poland :)

Edited by Rebel

59 minutes ago, Rebel said:

I know only reseller price (shop which sell their silver).. but maybe you have right and maybe for me also better to buy for examlpe 10 x1kg here https://www.bairdmint.com/products/1kg-silver-cast-bar

I hope they ship to Poland :)

I bought the 100 oz from them recently. They shipped it to me in Belgium in less then a week. Poland shouldn't be an issue.

Also resale value is higher and easier for 1 kg bars vs 30 kg bar.

Edited by StevenDS

Just got a 500g cast silver bar from Baird's, worked out at £16.28 p/toz (£261.66) including VAT. Delivery £10 on top, but you'd have to add delivery to most purchases. 

Even if premiums drop spot should rise even if only incrementally making these bars a pretty good bet for at least holding value. My gut says it'll go up further in currency value so even better. This p/toz cost puts it in line with what I was paying for silver (admittedly coins) two months ago so makes me feel a little better about buying.

7 minutes ago, Liam84 said:

Just got a 500g cast silver bar from Baird's, worked out at £16.28 p/toz (£261.66) including VAT. Delivery £10 on top, but you'd have to add delivery to most purchases. 

Even if premiums drop spot should rise even if only incrementally making these bars a pretty good bet for at least holding value. My gut says it'll go up further in currency value so even better. This p/toz cost puts it in line with what I was paying for silver (admittedly coins) two months ago so makes me feel a little better about buying.

Nice one I have to say I like Baird I just got my 10 peregrine rounds 🙂

image.png.68eb9649490bf4cfec469b8b8af7d21a.pngimage.png.1e2185522a6cdb67e03ed0ace397cff1.png