• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please do not use this section to share affiliate links, this is against forum rules. We do not want the forum to become full of spam links. Please note the announcement here, which explains in more detail

8 minutes ago, Solachesis said:

https://www.hattongardenmetals.com/gold-sovereign-elizabeth-pre-decimal#pi1 Gillicks back in stock at HGM, £382 each, £380 for 2-4 and £378 for 5+

(Plus a few pennies)

371 each if you buy 200+

@James32

Ad lunam, ad opes ac felicitatem.

"Put the soup down. Today is a caviar day."    -James32

3 minutes ago, JoeBlack said:

Delivery is £11 and they want id before you place any order.

Any ideas why they want ID? That is very odd to go shopping for legal items and to be asked for ID and address personal information.

1 minute ago, Paw said:

Any ideas why they want ID? That is very odd to go shopping for legal items and to be asked for ID and address personal information.

I believe anyone spending over £10k per annum with any given dealer has to provide ID for KYC regulations. In this instance, for smaller/one off purchases I guess it comes down to the individual dealer and what they require

1 minute ago, JamesH said:

I believe anyone spending over £10k per annum with any given dealer has to provide ID for KYC regulations. In this instance, for smaller/one off purchases I guess it comes down to the individual dealer and what they require

I see, thanks for the explanation @JamesH. That is very helpful and appreciated.
I imagine years ago £10k made sense with the price levels within the economy back then, not so sure nowadays, but hey-ho, legislation. :D 

On 16/06/2023 at 16:06, Dobber said:

Bugger, I'm skint.

Progress is a myth. Democracy is a sham. Dumbing down is real.
Throw your mobile 'phone in the bin, it will free you!
Turn your TV off, cancel your licence.
USE CASH WHEREVER POSSIBLE.

3 hours ago, Solachesis said:

https://www.bleyerbullion.co.uk/shop/gold/full-uk-gold-sovereign-pre-owned/ cheapest best value sovs I can see in stock right now if you're not buying a boatload, at £380.08 per, dropping under £380 for multiples, with no shipping 

I like that you get discount for buying 2. That sits well with me

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves

https://lois-bullion.com/shop/buy-gold/gold-coins/young-head-victoria-gold-sovereign-coin/

The above seems a good deal for Young Victoria Sovereigns, haven't used them myself as already spent my allocation but be interested to hear if anyone has used them in the past.

https://www.bleyerbullion.co.uk/shop/gold/full-uk-gold-sovereign-pre-owned/?vgo_ee=IjV%2BIvzkHMeC2o2dpKLLF%2BzHQTcFnBKQzoIP4nPMQvNYeVHvPnKW%3AtKG6Zj6%2F7cTF6zvANYEIe0ozrK4Lnuyq

Bleyer Bullion still the best I can find for your basic sovereign.

On 22/10/2021 at 15:59, SeatonKev said:

Just signed up to the forum looking to buy some silver but noticed NMmoney are selling 1oz Baird gold bars for £1359 delivered. Seems a decent price and might be of use to someone.  

Just for reference, NMmoney (Eurochange) no longer sell gold. Was attracted by another post to investigate and phoned my local outlet but got no answer, so phoned their head office and was informed that they had stopped selling gold.

This looks like a way to lock in the price for two brand new KCIII Sovereign which will be released next week. Works out at £377.50 each, give or take a £1 or so depending on what spot price does, which seems like a bargain to me for a not yet released Sovereign.

https://atkinsonsbullion.com/gold/gold-coins/gold-sovereign-coins/2023-uk-coronation-full-sovereign-gold-2-coin-bullion-bundle?pid=27447

Edited by Spyder

Never Chase and Never Regret 

9 hours ago, Spyder said:

This looks like a way to lock in the price for two brand new KCIII Sovereign which will be released next week. Works out at £377.50 each, give or take a £1 or so depending on what spot price does, which seems like a bargain to me for a not yet released Sovereign.

https://atkinsonsbullion.com/gold/gold-coins/gold-sovereign-coins/2023-uk-coronation-full-sovereign-gold-2-coin-bullion-bundle?pid=27447

I just ordered 1 from them came in at 381,the way the spot price is jumping around I just decided to get the 1st one ordered then see where the market goes lol