• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please do not use this section to share affiliate links, this is against forum rules. We do not want the forum to become full of spam links. Please note the announcement here, which explains in more detail

On 04/05/2024 at 10:21, Thelonerangershorse said:

Have either of yours arrived yet?

The suspence is killing me and my postie probably won't arrive for another 2 hours.

Did you get 2020?

1 hour ago, Brit2023 said:

Did you get 2020?

Yep, Very happy, I've wanted a 1/10 royal arms for a while but you don't see them around very often.

Any idea where we can find the mintage numbers?

"To get to where I need to be, I start by walking away from where I am."

28 minutes ago, Thelonerangershorse said:

Yep, Very happy, I've wanted a 1/10 royal arms for a while but you don't see them around very often.

Any idea where we can find the mintage numbers?

Bullion mintage numbers haven't been published for years. I guess it's commercially sensitive for the Mint.

Some have maximum mintages published when sold, though. The 1oz coins had a maximum mintage of 5,000, but I don't think there was any limit on the 1/10oz coins.

If you log in to places like HGM, Atkinsons etc. you can register to get an email when in stock. I did this with Atkinsons and got one at a good price, they only had three or four in and the rest went quick.🤔🤷🏼‍♂️

image.thumb.png.b9fcd79f11b1776bcfaa540a38c51aa1.png

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

1 hour ago, Gruff said:

Was this intended for the Gold Monitoring Thread? 

Great graph. Me likey! I've even saved it on my phone as a reminder in-case I feel impatient!

2 hours ago, Thelonerangershorse said:

That sounds a lot like planning, true stacking is all about impulse purchase, panic buying and regret.

Yeah, like on here….. come home and find that what you would fancy buying has sold short time before you get a chance to log in🤔😮

2 hours ago, Gruff said:

🤔very sad….🤔😁

2 hours ago, katyc said:

Was this intended for the Gold Monitoring Thread? 

Great graph. Me likey! I've even saved it on my phone as a reminder in-case I feel impatient!

Bugger, sorry, yes it was. Thanks for highlighting it... not paying enough attention clearly when posting it this morning.

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

12 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Bugger, sorry, yes it was. Thanks for highlighting it... not paying enough attention clearly when posting it this morning.

I wasn’t sure if it was the predicted  frontline tench map of Ukraine 

On 06/05/2024 at 13:44, Brit2023 said:

Just going back a little, Spinks list the tenth gold standard.IMG_0530.thumb.jpeg.02a36188bd1d2ab675b27973bc46f4b0.jpeg

Just out of interest, does it list the other denominations as well? 1/2 Oz was a new one for 2022

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, SiCole said:

Looks like someone took you up on that challenge…. Out of stock 

Edited by Fishface220
Spelling

1 hour ago, SiCole said:

1 hour ago, SiCole said:

Sharing is caring. There were 3 there at £497 on Thursday and i felt like an addict trying not to get them.

It appears you can control yourself for no more than 30 minutes at a time until you need a hit of gold. Probably better than drugs, at least you can resell gold.

25 minutes ago, BanjoJeff said:

It appears you can control yourself for no more than 30 minutes at a time until you need a hit of gold. Probably better than drugs, at least you can resell gold.

I made a fortune reselling drugs when I was a mini Bobski. Take that back!

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves

On 10/05/2024 at 15:45, cjbcomm said:

Just out of interest, does it list the other denominations as well? 1/2 Oz was a new one for 2022

2023 lists a £10 and £100 for the royal arms.

2022 lists a £50 gold standard.