• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014.Β Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topicΒ posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :)Β happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads.Β 

πŸŽ… Christmas Prize Draw πŸŽ…

Message added by ChrisSilver

Find the Christopher Prize Draw results topic here:Β 

Β 

1 minute ago, Abyss said:

Fingers cross let me draw the price that @SilverStan has generously donated to the Xmas prize draw the 100 oz Royal Mint bar :). All I want for Xmas is you......... 🀣

Β 

I think we can cut the barΒ  into 1 ounce each so we can share it ?

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

6 minutes ago, Abyss said:

Fingers cross let me draw the price that @SilverStan has generously donated to the Xmas prize draw the 100 oz Royal Mint bar :). All I want for Xmas is you......... 🀣

Β 

That would be so nice of me If everyone else puts up a similar Item Im in :)

Β 

Silverstacking.co.ukΒ 

2 hours ago, JBstacker3181 said:

I was just looking at the prize list and I didn't see the prize that entered a while ago so just in case I have a vary nice 1964 coin lot that I would like to enter all just about BU. Ohh yeah all 90% silver lol

Its on there. ( pre 1965 mixed lot )

Not a day to soon!Β 

I would like to join in on this if I may :)Β I do realise the rules for a new member to send of the prize to be received before mine is shipped out.Β 

Β 

But! If I may, I will chip in an assortmentΒ of circulatedΒ Swedish silver coins (pre 1968) from my own collection.

Hey! New member and would love to joinΒ I think its a really great way to spread some christmas cheer.Β I will addΒ a 2.5oz silver romanesque bracelet that I believe my grandpa forged himself, probably in a bid to fool the British Museum and earn some cash back in the day. MaybeΒ it is legitimateΒ Roman...but knowing my grandpa and his backyard smelting gamesΒ I doubt itΒ :DΒ 

Edited by Silvergulag

16 minutes ago, Silvergulag said:

Hey! New member and would love to joinΒ I think its a really great way to spread some christmas cheer.Β I will addΒ a 2.5oz silver romanesque bracelet that I believe my grandpa forged himself, probably in a bid to fool the British Museum and earn some cash back in the day. MaybeΒ it is legitimateΒ Roman...but knowing my grandpa and his backyard smelting gamesΒ I doubt itΒ :DΒ 

A picture would be coolΒ 

Its one of a number of practiceΒ pieces he madeΒ himself, he was an antiques dealer and played about making coins, broaches etc in gold and silver. Pretty sure this is all pure, it one of a few bits passed on but not one im interested it. Its worth its scrap though.

Edited by Silvergulag

I believe it is silver Jon, its passed all the tests I could do besides going sofar as using acid because it was not worth it. If you get this as your gift you can melt it down for me and analyse it.  Or if people so wish im happy to withdraw this mysterious braclet 🧐

Edited by Silvergulag