• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Monster Box Silver 2022 Brits sealed

1 minute ago, arphethean said:

Unfortunately premiums on silver are currently the lowest I've ever seen them

I am selling ounces at under 15% premium and even then only slowly

I would offer £11000 for the monster box including delivery. I know that is lower than you'd like but the option is there.

This is a very good offer.

More silver coins on my website

dancu.co.uk

Just now, arphethean said:

Unfortunately premiums on silver are currently the lowest I've ever seen them

I am selling ounces at under 15% premium and even then only slowly

I would offer £11000 for the monster box including delivery. I know that is lower than you'd like but the option is there.

£11560? They are sealed so you can probably sell them for more..yeah I know I'll be taking a hit but with the house sale I don't have much of a choice atm

30 minutes ago, motorbikez said:

@londonfella81 I'll  take 1 tube @ £590 shipped if you are prepared to take payment after delivery as you haven't been here very long & have zero feedback. 

I can pay by BT or PPFF upon delivery. 

If I can't sell the whole box thinking tubes is the only way to do it tbh

Great price for a no hassle trade

Just now, James32 said:

@londonfella81 I'd urge you to rethink this offer. One transaction with a forum stalwart. Its a fair offer for such a large transaction and his upside will be fekin minimal tbh. 

@londonfella81 I'd urge you to rethink this offer. One transaction with a forum stalwart. Its a fair offer for such a large transaction and his upside will be fekin minimal tbh. 

you can say that again!

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

Just now, James32 said:

You been on the Guiness again? stuttering as per usual :D 

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

Just now, AOB said:

“Guinness” just saying 😘

I'm a Saffa, I can't spell as I came out the bush!

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

7 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Can I ask... was this opened and snapped for the pictures? First thing I notice is that these two are rotated by 90 degrees. 
What sort of human does that? Where is the QC to ensure symmetry or conformity? My OCD is now triggered :D 

image.thumb.png.e8ae5d604f549b4d45b08bf2ee2800b4.png

I knew someone was going to mention that lol was waiting...

I had to take them all out individually and my lazy ass did not align them correctly but was very careful holding them like a baby 😄 but yeah think now you said it my ocd will start kicking in and ill do it today at somepoint.

11 minutes ago, theman73 said:

Do you live in London?

Yes mate, North London

Might be worth a call to Chards to see if you can get a better deal they pay up to £21.76 so £10,880.00 may be achievable.

Don't know how shipping would work, they are spot on to deal with so worth a phone call 

https://www.chards.co.uk/sellgoldandsilver

2 minutes ago, Go65 said:

As an aside, given the value and number of coins, would a prospective buyer like @arphethean check each tube or just a few for authenticity or trust the seals? 🤞

I have never seen a "sealed" tube of Britannias post 2013. There is no tape or anything.

They are just unopened according to buyer

20 hours ago, londonfella81 said:

Greetings folks,

Due to relocation I am looking to sell my 2022 Silver Brits which I purchased from Atkinsons. I have receipt and happy to open a tube (currenty sealed) to show any potential buyer interested. Can do in person or postage.

Box is clean just has a bit of dust as it's been sitting on my shelf for a good year but will give it a good polish beforehand.

£600 per tube or £11800 for the whole monster box 

20240315_140405.jpg

20240315_140426.jpg

20240315_140423.jpg

Ok. Misunderstanding thanks.

2 minutes ago, londonfella81 said:

Yeah unopened they are, think you have to twist them sideways to open it from what I seen on YT. I'm having a think about the offer 🤔 I may just keep them for now and see how spot pans out in the coming weeks.

It all depends what you paid I guess. Are you up? Or under water?

I like to buy the pre-dip dip