• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 200g gold bullion bars (2x 100g) certified Unicore bars, sealed and un-touched

16 hours ago, Darr3nG said:

Quick math

Man's not hot

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

49 minutes ago, VGfine said:

Don’t bother full of dings and gouges 😉

And a whole loads of milking 🤭🤔

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

21 hours ago, Petra said:

I assume that one of you slightly sarcastic whales have bought these but he’s not sure how to mark this as complete?🤔😮😂

Yeah I was too embarrassed to say, I bought them and received them today. is it me or is there something wrong?

download.png

Just now, ccfcpaul said:

Yeah I was too embarrassed to say, I bought them and received them today. is it me or is there something wrong?

download.png

Na,nothing a polish won't fix.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

2 hours ago, NGMD said:

Party Pooper. Can’t you see us NBS lowlifes get free points towards being Grand Master baters on this thread.

Nobody would ever spam a thread like this just for points! I assure you sir that's definitely not what I'm doing right now

2 hours ago, apachebleu said:

Nobody would ever spam a thread like this just for points! I assure you sir that's definitely not what I'm doing right now

You sent out the bat signal. So I'm here to harvest reactions

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves

6 hours ago, ccfcpaul said:

Interestingly this character isn't supposed to officially scam people for Seven years 🤪

https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/court-disqualifies-director-of-firm-accused-of-operating-as-ponzi-scheme-1500071.html

The shareholder and director of a gold and silver investment company has been disqualified from holding a directorship for seven years after a judge found he presents a danger to creditors.

Mr Justice O’Moore said in his judgment that the liquidator’s investigations found Mr Wickham pooled customer funds, which should have been used to purchase precious metals as investments, with company money. This pooling enabled Mr Wickham to operate what Mr Kirby described as a Ponzi scheme over several years.

He noted Mr Wickham has stated his intention to set up a new business, yet he does not express regret for his actions.

Instead, the thrust of Mr Wickham’s submission is that he is left in a very difficult position as a result of the discovery of his dishonesty, and that his ability to support his son at college ‘will be impacted’.”

The judge imposed a seven-year disqualification.

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024