• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

UK Bullion dealers

To an extent it depends on what you are selling.  

Sovs - you might achieve spot perhaps a little more if the dealer is short on stock

Brits - similar but often not as low as Sovs

Chards Prices as at today:

image.thumb.png.1d531b5e3404dee0051ab930d4b365a6.png

Not my circus, not my monkeys

41 minutes ago, Goldbrittanialover said:

Someone really needs to do a carwow site for coins. So bullion dealers bid for your coins! 

Good to know 5% below spot is a good price. Let's see what happens with next week's news I guess

I don’t think 5pct below spot is good.  Sell here and you will do much better.  

May I ask what you are intending to liquidate?

Not my circus, not my monkeys

8 hours ago, Goldbrittanialover said:

Best bullion website to sell gold? I have contacted local coin shop in Bristol and they can offer 5% below spot, wondering if anyone has any experience with websites. 

Also anyone know where best to sell in Bristol? 

None they will rip you off 

Sell on here 

5% below spot on a 1oz Brit is £1,514.05 (hope my maths is right 😀)

Chards, at £1577.80, is much better.

But your going to get a better price selling on here 👍

Edited by Booky586
Typo

5% under spot isn't a good price. Sell on here for more with very little effort. 

Current high gold price might mean people will be reluctant to pay spot on 1oz gold until Monday. I could be wrong though. 

A well known dealer on the Facebook groups was advertising he's buying at £1575/oz on bulk this weekend. Based in Birmingham. 

Plenty of dealers and regular buyers on here who might be interested also

www.fyldecoins.co.uk

15 minutes ago, Bigmarc said:

Any info anywhere on how the buyers club works? 

Would I have to sign up?

Email byb@backyardbullion.com and I will add your email to my list

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

That's actually not a bad shout backyard. I have seen your videos where you take meticulous care of other clients PMs back a few years ago. You saved me a few quid buying silver from the European mint in 2019.

Less risky at least. Other thing I can do is build up reputation selling some small bits of silver. But I don't think it's worth the postage, also there is a limit on how many sales non platinum members can place on here. When I looked a few weeks back it was one per month. The membership on here every few years is similar to the loss I'd make selling a coin to the dealer. I'm not really the selling type 💰🪙.

Do buyers and sellers agree a price before contacting you? Is the fee to join the club and is that lifetime, or is the fee per transaction?

6 minutes ago, Goldbrittanialover said:

That's actually not a bad shout backyard. I have seen your videos where you take meticulous care of other clients PMs back a few years ago. You saved me a few quid buying silver from the European mint in 2019.

Less risky at least. Other thing I can do is build up reputation selling some small bits of silver. But I don't think it's worth the postage, also there is a limit on how many sales non platinum members can place on here. When I looked a few weeks back it was one per month. The membership on here every few years is similar to the loss I'd make selling a coin to the dealer. I'm not really the selling type 💰🪙.

Do buyers and sellers agree a price before contacting you? Is the fee to join the club and is that lifetime, or is the fee per transaction?

Read this I would suggest:

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they will never sit in.

8 minutes ago, Goldbrittanialover said:

It's the buying you make your membership worthwhile 

Many things low price on here low premium 

Sorry, Chris yes you are correct. I sold coins on here in 2019 and one in 2021 or so. I don't really sell much of my stash :), hence why I haven't paid the membership fees. 

I probably do need to stop paying dealers, so may consider a membership. But maybe I should stick to high feedback individuals. Issue is I have low feedback, just like the people who are considering buying from me! Such a conundrum! 2 transactions last 5years.

I could list the silver on my current gold Britannia post? Or is that not allowed? But to build feedback to sell the 2020 Britannia is going to be a slog. 

Byb I've sent a email, I'll see what the terms of the £25 fee are like but I suspect will have to pay postage fees twice. But hey better than the bullion dealer prices!!!

4 minutes ago, Goldbrittanialover said:

I could list the silver on my current gold Britannia post? Or is that not allowed? But to build feedback to sell the 2020 Britannia is going to be a slog. 

Byb I've sent a email, I'll see what the terms of the £25 fee are like but I suspect will have to pay postage fees twice. But hey better than the bullion dealer prices!!!

The best thing is that you’ve posted the message and probably got another £50 for doing so. Use BYB because he’ll shift it- no nonsense or complications.

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024