• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Gold storage

BipolarStacker

56 minutes ago, BipolarStacker said:

Does anyone know what would happen if you kept gold in the freezer would it damaged it and de value it 

Get yourself one of them yon fake electricity sockets 😉

Or send it to me and I’ll let you know 🤣🤣

Edited by Sovhead

Being you been buying those little tiddlers, why not put then in a fish tank with the pirate booty. A burglar would walk right past it.

On a more serious note. If you have  one of those bricked up fire place with a plastic screwed air vent.  Bag up your coins and hide them there, always within reach. No one will ever bother to look there.

Never Chase and Never Regret 

12 minutes ago, BipolarStacker said:

That was a popular post haha 

And as for miss bipolar stacker she would die if she ran away with my money and gold 😂 I have her well trained she wudnt do that anyway (I hope)

3 minutes ago, Bigmarc said:

Money, she would die if she ran away with your money. You don't have any gold......

As a joke amongst friends, it is ok to say this.

In real life, I think a wife shouldn't fear for her life even in a worst scenario case.

Just sayin'...😊

21 minutes ago, stefffana said:

In real life, I think a wife shouldn't fear for her life even in a worst scenario case.

Also in real life the man would end up in a bedsit with nothing, not even able to see his children. The police would turn up with a social worker and probably have minutes to put together a bag, what would you put in that bag? No use routing through a safe or the frezzer. All this because you wrote a few words on a precious metals forum.

And for those who taught safety deposit boxes are any better, think again. And it’s like this all over the world.

More horror stories:

I would rather store my valuables up my colon than entrusting them to any third party business for safekeeping.

Edited by Ignorant

The more desperate the control structure gets the more readily they will steal from you and the more dystopian society will become.  Look at the Russian Oligarchs as an example, You are Russian and you probably know Putin so we are going to steal your wealth, totally unlawful but we are going to do it anyway.  All it takes is the bar to be lowered enough to encompass the ordinary punter and we all  know how easily they can lower the bar when need be.