• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Apparently fake Sov

Chandler365

11 hours ago, LawrenceChard said:

It does help to include some text in posts.

Having seen this, I can definitely say...

You could do with a decent camera / macro lens.

😎

It’s not one of my pictures 

apparently these results suggest it’s a fake ? 

B8467145-7618-4A32-A24F-27C7A4219317.png

14 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

Thanks.

I try to Spoonerise it!

So does @stefffana with all his sales posts!

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

9 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

So does @stefffana with all his sales posts!

Dude!

Stop this harassment! Your hostile attitude is affecting my reputation! You have crossed already that fine line of a friendly joke! 

All the items I am selling are 100% genuine and I am always offering fully refund / money back guarantee and returning costs paid by me in 14 days. Never happened so far! 

All the products I am selling on forum are fully tested and checked by me using all my knowledge in precious metals. 

Yes, I am not selling sovereigns and britannias. I am trying to offer for sale always something different, intriguing the curiosity of others, enlarging the diversity of precious metals products offered for sale/auction on this admirable forum. If what I am selling is more than your understanding power it is not my fault.

I am requesting from now a mediation from moderators.

11 minutes ago, stefffana said:

Dude!

Stop this harassment! Your hostile attitude is affecting my reputation! You have crossed already that fine line of a friendly joke! 

All the items I am selling are 100% genuine and I am always offering fully refund / money back guarantee and returning costs paid by me in 14 days. Never happened so far! 

All the products I am selling on forum are fully tested and checked by me using all my knowledge in precious metals. 

Yes, I am not selling sovereigns and britannias. I am trying to offer for sale always something different, intriguing the curiosity of others, enlarging the diversity of precious metals products offered for sale/auction on this admirable forum. If what I am selling is more than your understanding power it is not my fault.

I am requesting from now a mediation from moderators.

I am 100% not disputing that was a joke nothing more nothing less bert!

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

7 minutes ago, StackemHigh said:

I got a broken leg and foot now from a motorcycle accident now i can't work or go sailing. So i know how you feel!

Sorry to hear this! I hope to be healthy again soon and I wish you a quick and complete recovery!🤗

Edited by stefffana

6 minutes ago, StackemHigh said:

I got a broken leg and foot now from a motorcycle accident now i can't work or go sailing. So i know how you feel!

Sorry. But if you need to lose silver on boating accident Im yer man. Get well soon.

1 hour ago, stefffana said:

Sorry, guys!

Probably my mood is today at a very low level...

I love you, Bully!

Reported to the mood Police! 

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

Hi gents

I really like seeing counterfeits and suspected counterfeits.  I have even paid more than spot for a very specific American counterfeit.

I am not sure we get that we get a great deal of “value” from simply posing screen shots and stolen photos from other forums?

It is tantalising but we can’t follow the thread and analysis. I suspect TSF has the best analysis of counterfeit coins out there thanks to one particular Blackpool based gent.

Might be worth messaging your friend and suggest he joins TSF!

Best

Dicker

Not my circus, not my monkeys

From the pics it looks a good 'un to me (it's very well struck), obviously more pictures using macro would be helpf. I can't see that particular coin on the analyser in the other picture, there appears to be something thick and cylindrical on it just off centre of the target instead?

Is that reading saying 10.91 grams or am I interpreting it wrongly? I can't see how anything sovereign shaped would weigh that much, it'd be a bit of a phatty. Whatever is on that analyser is evidently something else?

Edited by Arganto
Bit about the phatty