• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

What Would Happen if Silver Became More Valuable Than Gold? -- *Funny* (sort of)

Junior

4 minutes ago, Junior said:

6. Sayings like, "Handed life on a silver platter" or "Born with a silver Tray in your mouth" would still apply 

Ive corrected no6 for the benefit of my old mate @stefffana- Am I right @Darr3nG @James32

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

2 minutes ago, stefffana said:

If silver will became more valuable than gold, me and @HerefordBullyun we will start betting on silver's price with a gold ounce as prize.😊 The competition will be the same.

Have job mate I dont own any!

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

8 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Have job mate I dont own any!

Do you want to buy ? I know an 92 yrs old man, if I remember well @James32 is his name.

He is king now with 6 Britannia, will be pauper if the world will decide to change the values.😊

Just now, stefffana said:

Do you want to buy ? I know an 92 yrs old man, if I remember well @James32 is his name.

He is king now with 6 Britannia, will be pauper if the world will decide to change the values.😊

I cant keep up with @James32 Dyson the golden inventor of the gold hoover!

4 minutes ago, stefffana said:

You could always lend me a tray if this happens. 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Just now, James32 said:

Of course, my friend!

And you will regret all your few years left those many moments when you refused to swap your gold for my beautiful spoons, trays, plates, silver dollars, ect, ect, ect. You are not my Uncle Scrooge anymore!

2 minutes ago, James32 said:

Serious question though have you read this book dont underestimate silver hence why I primarily stack it! Still the most undervalued commodity in the world.

https://www.amazon.com/Silver-Bomb-Paper-Wealth-Upon/dp/1475185278

44 minutes ago, Junior said:

10. Thousands of Silver Forum members would instantly get calls from that girl in high school who thought she was too good for you.

Not going to lie, this problem didn't stop at high school for some of us.

*Proceeds to play world's smallest violin for self*

My only hope to to get to the levels of wealth that some of the more senior members on the forum have achieved.

This might take 50 years, but, by gum, I'll be drowning in GILFs and gold/silver/(nickle?) diggers.

The inferior man argues about his rights, while the superior man imposes duties upon himself.

He who has a why can bear almost any how.

Every act of beauty is a revolt against the modern world.

Just now, Lyrinn said:

Not going to lie, this problem didn't stop at high school for some of us.

*Proceeds to play world's smallest violin for self*

My only hope to to get to the levels of wealth that some of the more senior members on the forum have achieved.

This might take 50 years, but, by gum, I'll be drowning in GILFs and gold/silver/(nickle?) diggers.

I have not any reactionsleft, but 🤗😂😎

6 minutes ago, stefffana said:

I have not any reactionsleft, but 🤗😂😎

686vvi.jpg

The inferior man argues about his rights, while the superior man imposes duties upon himself.

He who has a why can bear almost any how.

Every act of beauty is a revolt against the modern world.

22 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Serious question though have you read this book dont underestimate silver hence why I primarily stack it! Still the most undervalued commodity in the world.

I read it and the thing that stuck out to me from it, is that Silver would be the first metal to go extinct, though I guess that is when they start mining landfills!

3 minutes ago, ady said:

I read it and the thing that stuck out to me from it, is that Silver would be the first metal to go extinct, though I guess that is when they start mining landfills!

I think it would be very hard to mine landfills given all the other rubbish in it mind! Given that, I couldnt see it being profitable doing so be then

1 hour ago, Junior said:

1. 1st & 2nd place medals would swap

2. Any Silver Membership would now be elevated status compared to a Gold Membership

3. Your "golden years" would now be called your "silver years" (which makes more sense with the greying of one's hair)

4. The Golden Globes awards would be renamed to the Silver Stars awards (keeping with the concept of alliteration)

5. The "cash man" would stop bugging you to sell your gold for cash and would instead target your silver

6. Sayings like, "Handed life on a silver platter" or "Born with a silver spoon in your mouth" would still apply (no change)

7. Betraying Jesus for 30 pieces of silver now looks like a planned move by the aristocracy

8. The U.S. President, along with The Federal Reserve, will revise Executive Order 6102 to confiscate your silver

9. Bankers would push paper silver assets over the physical (no change)

10. Thousands of Silver Forum members would instantly get calls from that girl in high school who thought she was too good for you. But now that you're loaded, she thinks you're the most attractive thing since Sam Heughan. Then you break her heart by calling her a tramp and a gold digger silver digger and you place a restraining order on her because broke b**ches be crazy.

** A bit more thought had to go into #10 for the grand finale **

It’s happened before, look at platinum, it was once more expensive that gold.

Thats why in the music industry people would say that a new record or song had ‘gone platinum’.

1 minute ago, Foster88 said:

I’ve asked her for you and she said ‘Will you please tell James that my phone number is 0121 do one’. 😂

She is busy now, dancing for Sultan of Brunei.

James should wait ... If he have time...