• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014.Β Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topicΒ posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :)Β happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads.Β 

Just saying hello πŸ‘πŸ˜

Welcome to the phoenix club!!!!

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.
Β 
If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this linkΒ https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454
Β 

9 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Rising from the ashes from standard membership!

Weve got it all going on. Weve got @James32Β and @GoldDiggerDaveΒ who are the by the richest men on the forum, the only guys to use 500 euro notes to wipe thier arrris with instead of us norrmal peasants who use lidl lav roll.

Mr @Tn21Β Whose knows to grab a bargain, smooth shrewd operator. Trained sniper at a bargain.

Mr @RoyΒ whose very near hanoi. :)

Mr @GordyΒ who sups his vino quietly watching for those late night bargains.

@MrpoundΒ whose sound!

Mr@Darr3nGΒ who ya northern Ali G but he has more class and respeck! Knows a thing about gold comparison prices, hes your goldsupermarket.com guru.

MrΒ @MidasfrogΒ Whose the golden king of the species and has been known to have that golden touch.

Mr @LawrenceChardΒ who king of the wheeler dealears, warning do not look at the profile pic. Mind bleach required! But if you need expert advice hes ya man.

And yours truly who has a 1st class degree in absolute drivel and the IQ of a boiled potato.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that's the best reply I've Β had πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ now I need to click on every one of those names just to have a look .. mind bleachπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

9 minutes ago, Johnboysilver said:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that's the best reply I've Β had πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ now I need to click on every one of those names just to have a look .. mind bleachπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ohhh my eyes my eyes πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ who is selling mind bleach πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 minutes ago, Johnboysilver said:

Ohhh my eyes my eyes πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ who is selling mind bleach πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Thats the catch buy 50 soveriegns from Mr @LawrenceChardΒ and he will throw in the bleach free and change his profile picture - thems the rules!

Edited by HerefordBullyun

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.
Β 
If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this linkΒ https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454
Β 

1 minute ago, Johnboysilver said:

Sounds worth it to me just to get rid of that image πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hes a good man is lawrence, know his stuff!

Β 
Β