• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Perth Mint Crisis Update

OldCoin

1 hour ago, SamsonDD said:

Great points made above in relation to philosophy and the oppressive nature of organised religion.  For my twopence worth, I think the problem we are dealing with, and by proxy probably why most of us are stacking is, is summed up in that age old truth: the love of money is the root of all evil.  

In a digital world to be able to see your wealth matters to a lot of money, you can't get hacked and have your 30,000 ozs of silver disappear, or if you have to leave in a hurry its easier to 'hide and ride' with 500 oz of gold

On 07/04/2021 at 23:05, OldCoin said:

Very well put. Indeed the white coat priests of medical science coup is leading the world to the new godless religion.

While on the topic of religion and this has no relation to your comment I'm just throwing it in, I don't go for it (religion) yes it's been used and coerced since the 1st century for control due to it's popularity and the waning popularity of the Roman empire so they usurped it as a vehicle for control, and boy did some evil things happen in it's hands. So I have no real faith in man essentially but I do believe in God, therefore I make the distinction between man pretending to be the government for god (religion) and faith in the true God Almighty which the world it would seem is at war with and has been a long time due to lack of knowledge and understanding or pride, via every perversion of common sense and humility in the true order of life, it wants to be god and control everything and yes for well over 2000 years. The evil of man can't be blamed on God, whether people chose to believe or not. This I believe is a common misconception made without much thought today. 

BTW Government means to control (govern) mind (ment), it's not about serving you but constricting and draining you in wealth and potential, for if you awoke to your true potential, there would be no need for their profession.

The word babble came from the fact in Babylon you needed a lawyer or intermediary between the common man and the ruling class, they spoke different languages and the lawyer would decipher the babble, and that's where lawyers came from and why they speak legalese or babble, which has different legal definitions to the layman's dictionary definitions, you were not in the club.

In other words we got set up by their control structure which is designed to never be justly liberated or to empower the average man, just endless revolutions in degradation of values and morality, nothing ever gets fixed at the core by government they just make a greater lie to replace the last and up the ante and print more money, increasing your debt slavery bill and therefore giving evil more power and control, and it never rests or repents just seeks more destruction.

The exception to the rule is the catalysts they use to bring their social revolutions get a pass till they are no longer useful, useful idiots as they are called. LOL As opposed to the useless eaters like us who think for themselves, and are becoming harder to fool and coerce...

Don't hate emulate,find out how they become untouchable and do the same thing, generational wealth has been created over time and generations, farmers have become land barrons, local activists become prime ministers, moneylenders become investment houses or hedge funds....you can tear down the towers but most likely stay more and have a miserable life or you can follow their paths in your own style and become your own version of them or help your kids to be.

1 hour ago, DarkChameleon said:

In a digital world to be able to see your wealth matters to a lot of money, you can't get hacked and have your 30,000 ozs of silver disappear, or if you have to leave in a hurry its easier to 'hide and ride' with 500 oz of gold

Well all of a sudden my little silver stack seems pretty lame compared to someone boasting 30,000 😂  

Many people concerned with eschatological matters predict that the collapse of the Great City in Revelation relates to the financial system.  I would be part of that school of thought myself but never envisaged that the collapse would be a deliberate one... until I started listening to the WEF propaganda and watching central banks systematically destroy our currencies over the years.  For me it started when I looked at the pension system (I'm a poor private sector worker) and realised that it was never going to sustain people and therefore doomed to collapse.  If a muppet like me can see that then surely those running the country know that the numbers simply don't stack.  Then you look at the 'incentives' set up by government to prop up the system and those barriers to dissuade you from holding physical assets such as taxes, premiums... on already taxed money.  It's just a case of: will the crash happen earlier than it has been planned for or can we pull the rug out from underneath them all sooner.  Will it be on our terms or theirs.

I like the point in that last video - it's us that are the whales in the silver market!  🐳

7 hours ago, SamsonDD said:

Great points made above in relation to philosophy and the oppressive nature of organised religion.  For my twopence worth, I think the problem we are dealing with, and by proxy probably why most of us are stacking is, is summed up in that age old truth: the love of money is the root of all evil.  

Indeed it is, it's not to be worshiped. The world would have you believe otherwise, the way they put elites on a pedestal for wealth's sake not merit, and so many other ways...

4 hours ago, SamsonDD said:

Well all of a sudden my little silver stack seems pretty lame compared to someone boasting 30,000 😂  

Many people concerned with eschatological matters predict that the collapse of the Great City in Revelation relates to the financial system.  I would be part of that school of thought myself but never envisaged that the collapse would be a deliberate one... until I started listening to the WEF propaganda and watching central banks systematically destroy our currencies over the years.  For me it started when I looked at the pension system (I'm a poor private sector worker) and realised that it was never going to sustain people and therefore doomed to collapse.  If a muppet like me can see that then surely those running the country know that the numbers simply don't stack.  Then you look at the 'incentives' set up by government to prop up the system and those barriers to dissuade you from holding physical assets such as taxes, premiums... on already taxed money.  It's just a case of: will the crash happen earlier than it has been planned for or can we pull the rug out from underneath them all sooner.  Will it be on our terms or theirs.

I like the point in that last video - it's us that are the whales in the silver market!  🐳

Very good comments, "the system" is a complete Joke. This is not funny though when you work it out.

5 minutes ago, OldCoin said:

Very good comments, "the system" is a complete Joke. This is not funny though when you work it out.

No it isn't funny when you work it out but I suppose it's better to be awake than a zombie.  All you can do is be grateful and plan accordingly.  Stay sane.

6 hours ago, DarkChameleon said:

Don't hate emulate,find out how they become untouchable and do the same thing, generational wealth has been created over time and generations, farmers have become land barrons, local activists become prime ministers, moneylenders become investment houses or hedge funds....you can tear down the towers but most likely stay more and have a miserable life or you can follow their paths in your own style and become your own version of them or help your kids to be.

Yes very good comments. 

6 hours ago, DarkChameleon said:

And that Ladies and Gent's is why they want you in digital world, you can't be in control of your cut of your own enslavement. Once they have that system if they ever get it, then your cut will be turned off. You don't comply to their whims they will turn off your "privileges" that you never needed in the first place.

What it comes down to I've realized after years of deep study is the mark of the beast is submission to a system that is at war with God. It's just like in Babylon when King Nebacaneezer ordered his soldiers to go to the tower top and fire arrows into the heavens in the hope they could kill god. That explains the evil intent and stupidity of this cursed seedline which is traced back to cain. This is hidden knowledge and the cursed seedline of Cain is the cause of all the trouble here on Earth. Sorry went off topic it's hard not to.

Re Chinese bars comment on last page. I agree cant be trusted. A bar that tests positive with an xrf machine can still have a blob of non precious metal hidden in it I believe but based on hearsay?

5 hours ago, SamsonDD said:

For me it started when I looked at the pension system (I'm a poor private sector worker) and realised that it was never going to sustain people and therefore doomed to collapse.

It wont "collapse", they will just keep increasing the pension age, suppose its the same thing really though ;) 

7 minutes ago, SamsonDD said:

No it isn't funny when you work it out but I suppose it's better to be awake than a zombie.  All you can do is be grateful and plan accordingly.  Stay sane.

Indeed, I'd rather the burden of the truth than to be lost in the lie that's for sure.

Just now, blindedbythelight said:

It wont "collapse", they will just keep increasing the pension age, suppose its the same thing really though ;) 

I wish I could say it was all by accident, but nothing is without a cause. It was made to fail for political agendas spanning centuries. Don't worry Government will come up with a fix wont they...!

2 minutes ago, blindedbythelight said:

When Rome fell, they still kept a lot of the same ways and laws. They just added to them. Things need to fail if you're going to improve them.

4 minutes ago, blindedbythelight said:

As the average age of life expectancy falls thanks to their "health care" schemes. I came to see "health care" is actually death care

5 minutes ago, Bigmarc said:

When Rome fell, they still kept a lot of the same ways and laws. They just added to them. Things need to fail if you're going to improve them.

Yes things like banks need to be allowed to collapse naturally in a capitalist market, but they don't let that happen.

Also that is the playbook of the controllers to fail the system not to liberate it for good but to implement their new revolution of decadence and control

And when they do they wipe the table of all the chips, wealth transfer, take overs of whole industries, building up your foreign enemies to destroy us, it's all a grand evil scheme

Edited by OldCoin

2 minutes ago, OldCoin said:

Yes things like banks need to be allowed to collapse naturally in a capitalist market, but they don't let that happen.

Also that is the playbook of the controllers to fail the system not to liberate it for good but to implement their new revolution of decadence and control

You have woken up on fire this morning 😅

On 10/04/2021 at 02:30, Hyperion said:

May I ask [to] you gentlemen if somebody know[s]/ha[ve]s some insight[s] on how much silver is really/practically available over ground and underground? (Compared to other PM as well) I keep listening [to] many contradicting (claims) [information] about that: some make it sound[s] like silver is way more rare than gold, some quite the opposite...

(This is not quite what you were asking about, but having reread it, I'm not going to delete it, although the last paragraph comes close to what you're asking. The short answer is, above ground, unpurchased silver might be more rare at the moment. Below the ground, I don't know that anyone has an idea, but the final paragraph provides insight how silver would likely be rarer than gold before the end of the century.)

Here is an example that might give you more perspective and I will follow it up with a link. The value of silver has been manipulated a lot more than gold. It isn't that silver should be worth more than gold. It is that more is to be gained percentage-wise from owning silver. That is, should we be returned to a precious metals standard worldwide. I will point out that presently that would appear to be a very big if.

So these are the figures behind why silver has greater potential, but these are only United States figures: usdebtclock.org/gold-precious-metals.html.

It should be noted too that these are the official numbers. There was a news story about a college professor in my state who discovered a further discrepancy of 21 trillion dollars. Also the day before 9/11, Donald Rumsfeld announced a major discrepancy of trillions and the documents were supposedly stored at the Pentagon where the alleged planes allegedly crashed, making no claim one way or the other concerning the details of the official story. It's thought by some that an ounce of gold could be reevaluated at 100k. Whether that is true or not, no idea, but I do know that currently that is a little more than 7x the silver than gold, so theoretically, if gold is 100k US an ounce, silver--based on the numbers of silver bullion in the US--silver would be 14k an ounce. Again those numbers sound outrageous.

Another thing to consider. About 15% of gold is used industrially. 50% of silver is used industrially. Solar as well as electric cars depend heavily upon silver and copper, two technologies that have yet to achieve wide adoption. Of course a lot of other electronics use these metals as well, and one would be foolish to believe that no other tech in the future would use these metals, so the likelihood that silver could eventually be rarer than gold is not out of the question. Will it happen in our lifetimes? Not sure, but it doesn't have to because, when the people own a majority of the silver, the corporations will have to come to us and pay our prices or they won't be able to meet demand which means that holding silver, even for a poor normie, will make us very rich if we live long enough. Of course you can't eat silver, so make sure to have an extra freezer fully stocked with food or you might not live long enough to see it.

Edited by ScentSationCandles

9 hours ago, OldCoin said:

What it comes down to I've realized after years of deep study is the mark of the beast is submission to a system that is at war with God. It's just like in Babylon when King Nebacaneezer ordered his soldiers to go to the tower top and fire arrows into the heavens in the hope they could kill god. That explains the evil intent and stupidity of this cursed seedline which is traced back to cain. This is hidden knowledge and the cursed seedline of Cain is the cause of all the trouble here on Earth. Sorry went off topic it's hard not to.

It isn't hard to go off topic... it's impossible.  Everything is connected.  One truth leads to another and so forth.  Then people who truly understand a concept, idea or phenomenon see links between events that they couldn't previously.  Of course, it is so easy for such people to be dismissed as 'quacks', 'tin hat brigade' and disconnected from reality but the truth remains.  Fortunately the last year has removed my concern for such people.

Those who are truly awakened get what that guy was saying in the last video.  There is more going on here than a silver squeeze or shortage.  We have central banks, governments, military and the usual corporate manipulation all involved here.  My conclusion is that there is a deliberate plan to reduce the population which not everyone in political positions is necessarly privy to.  These are the guys trying to change every age-old truth, precept and value we have had historically in order to prepare for the new age they are orchestrating.  However, while they are moving forward in a general direction, there is still infighting between them.  For example, if you have ever worked in a large corporate environment, you will know that backbiting and career hungry people can stoop to very low places in order to promote themselves.  Why would this cartel and conglomerate be any different - they are bound to have people around the world trying to fight their way to the top of their pyramid.  It's even worse though because the people that they are battling with have the same non-existent moral code.  Then there are the yes men/women who are woven throughout the governments and civil services of the world, the little compliant busy bodies who always say 'yes sir, no sir, three bags full sir' when they are told to do something.  No way they sacrifice their pension for the greater good... And so we come to Covid-1984 to destroy our economies, attack our social structures, remove our independence, prepare us for programming in the future in a co-ordinated attack by every government in the world.  Build back better as they say... no wait, they all actually said it... hmmmm, that's odd, it's almost like they were all reading off a script.  Anyway, I'll stop now because I want to enjoy my coffee and not talk about why I shouldn't inject myself with an experimental vaccine which was developed at lightening speed, by an industry more corrupt than most for a 'virus' with a 99%+ survival rate... oh and doesn't stop you getting the virus, spreading it... but it's all good, no-one is safe until all of us are safe, put your wee face mask on, take your injection and be a good citizen.

Genuinely, I do apologise for going off topic but firmly believe that there is something REALLY BIG behind this silver situation.  I'm not saying it's all about silver, I just think silver is connected and symptomatic of something else happening in the background.

14 minutes ago, SamsonDD said:

Those who are truly awakened get what that guy was saying in the last video.  

That guy is John Adams. He works for as a chief economist for a gold bullion company.

https://www.asgoodasgoldaus.com.au/

They have their own bars minted. Probably not by Perth mint. They also have a lot of silver for sale. According to linked in, he has been working their about 3 years. That's about the same time all the fear pumping videos started appearing on YouTube. Before that he was a freelance writer for 7 years, so basically only earning money for writing what people want to hear.

What do you think awake is? 

Every body is in it for themselves. That's not necessarily a bad thing. It's only natural that someone will put their family first and claw their way to the top. In my opinion being wake is about taking "ALL" the information and trying to do something useful with it. Weather it's the WEF or a silver pumper on YouTube, it is all propaganda and it works on all of us.

On 07/04/2021 at 02:12, OldCoin said:

if every last oz is bought up by the righteous people, and we form our own system of trade and settlement

I'm all up for this. I bet other users would be too! IF/WHEN the brown matter hits the wind propeller, I'd be up for a functional peer to peer society based on trade :D 

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

33 minutes ago, Bigmarc said:

That guy is John Adams. He works for as a chief economist for a gold bullion company.

https://www.asgoodasgoldaus.com.au/

They have their own bars minted. Probably not by Perth mint. They also have a lot of silver for sale. According to linked in, he has been working their about 3 years. That's about the same time all the fear pumping videos started appearing on YouTube. Before that he was a freelance writer for 7 years, so basically only earning money for writing what people want to hear.

What do you think awake is? 

Few good points made there Bigmarc.

In response, I would say that just because someone stands to gain from their words being true, it doesn't make them any less true.  However, I fully acknowledge that there are many people out there who have no belief in what they say and are simply manipulating people for financial gain.  So I would agree with you that we should 'test the spirits' and 'look well into a matter' but take the position that there are some genuine people out there.

You ask the question what I think awake is?  I think being awake is when you are consciously using your brain, deciphering the information available and making decisions based on it.  I acknowledge that people can come to different decisions or conclusions based on the same information because of their personal characteristics such as risk aversion and also life experience.  However, I also believe a significant part of it is down to what you identify and regard as a reliable information source. IMO, some people just don't want to think for themselves, make decisions themselves and delegate to government - which has proven fatal for many.  

So yeah, plenty of frauds out there and who knows this guy might be one of them, but I use history, YouTubers and a bit of good old fashioned intuition to remove myself from this corrupt financial system as best I can.  Happy investing and strategising. 

On 08/04/2021 at 00:43, ScentSationCandles said:

I started waking up to this stuff in 2006. Before then I was fully invested in the lie, so I understand all of the people that want to avoid the truth at all costs. I was one of them. Because it's all so much simpler to believe what you're spoon-fed instead of doing real research which requires exploring all arguments and then picking them apart and reconstructing them one by one. I can't help but come to the conclusion that we've been lied to for a very long time, not just 2001, but 1913. Not just 1913, but perhaps for thousands of years.

For me personally, it's all engineering consent. Create a problem, pose a "solution". Every "solution" restricts individuality, sovereignty, expression, etc. (the list goes on...) all under false pretenses. Had the problem and solutions not been there, the world would be better off. This is a blanket analogy for anything that you feel is not right with the little voice in your head, your consciousness.

However, it's not hard to see a lot of people who don't listen to their consciousness, or are in extreme hypnosis aka. deep sleep... It's hard to wake up people in deep sleep. When you wake them up, they cuss, swear, tell you to piss off, how much you are wrong or suck and go back to sleep soundly. Believing and accepting the tough things for some people is sometimes harder than accepting the lies, deception and truth - regardless of how much sense it makes!

That's my two cents anyways :D  -  not directed at anyone on here, neither at you @ScentSationCandles; just felt like I had to write it, and your comment made sense to tag it to :) 

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

1 minute ago, stackerp5 said:

However, it's not hard to see a lot of people who don't listen to their consciousness, or are in extreme hypnosis aka. deep sleep... It's hard to wake up people in deep sleep. When you wake them up, they cuss, swear, tell you to piss off, how much you are wrong or suck and go back to sleep soundly. Believing and accepting the tough things for some people is sometimes harder than accepting the lies, deception and truth - regardless of how much sense it makes!

Many (most?) people prefer a comfortable lie to an uncomfortable truth.  What saddens me is that when you sit down and talk to people about these issues - not just monetary, but other things in society that feel instinctively 'off' - they'll often agree with what you tell them, they just don't want to have to deal with it any further. Even when they can see the man behind the curtain, they'd rather ignore him and keep plodding on with the status quo.  I'm not sure I blame them.  The truth can be messy, inconvenient and frightening, and even knowing that the folks at the top are nudging us down a dark path, realistically, what can any of us really do?  I almost envy the sleepers sometimes.

11 minutes ago, Edeline said:

Many (most?) people prefer a comfortable lie to an uncomfortable truth.  What saddens me is that when you sit down and talk to people about these issues - not just monetary, but other things in society that feel instinctively 'off' - they'll often agree with what you tell them, they just don't want to have to deal with it any further. Even when they can see the man behind the curtain, they'd rather ignore him and keep plodding on with the status quo.  I'm not sure I blame them.  The truth can be messy, inconvenient and frightening, and even knowing that the folks at the top are nudging us down a dark path, realistically, what can any of us really do?  I almost envy the sleepers sometimes.

Wow 😮- very effective, poignant, questioning and provocative (in a good way) use of language there @Edeline - agree and empathise with your sentiments

5 hours ago, Edeline said:

Yes, that's me..

Put me back in the matrix, I don't want to remember a thing and make me a movie star.