• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Royal Mint Queen (band) Coin - 9am

1 minute ago, goldmember44 said:

Coin Connection doesn't seem to have it on their site. Maybe the mintage was too low to distribute to dealers... ?

Quite possible as i don't think they had the reverse proof Britannia set at 700 mintage neither.

5 minutes ago, MancunianStacker said:

Bought also. Missed out totally in the first release

Same here, missed out on the first one so determined to try to get one of these. I'm a massive Queen fan & managed to see them at Knebworth 1986....i guess that makes me an oldun now! Great experience it was 😁

7 minutes ago, kimchi said:

Eh, what's going on with these?

Been out the loop lately and haven't followed these Queen coins.

Wasn't the first silver a good flipper, but this one has a mintage of only 500? :wacko:

If so was there a household limit?

I got in at 90% reserved and could only buy 1.

9 minutes ago, kimchi said:

Eh, what's going on with these?

Been out the loop lately and haven't followed these Queen coins.

Wasn't the first silver a good flipper, but this one has a mintage of only 500? :wacko:

If so was there a household limit?

There was no limit at all that I could see early on.

2 minutes ago, BrumChris said:

I tried to add 3 at 9:10 and it kicked me down to one. 

I successfully bought 3 when they went live at 9. Whether they decide to impose some after the fact limit on that we shall see. I don't tend to trust much until things ship.

Edited by AppleZippoandMetronome

46 minutes ago, AppleZippoandMetronome said:

I successfully bought 3 when they went live at 9. Whether they decide to impose some after the fact limit on that we shall see. I don't tend to trust much until things ship.

I got the same.  Although, I also managed to buy a Brexit Gold Proof 50p and was told today that my order was a glitch and it wasn't coming.  Fingers crossed that these weren't a glitch too.

Added 0 minutes later...
1 minute ago, Kman said:

Totally missed this 😨

Why didn't the RM at least have a graphic on their homepage? 

They did?  A big Queen graphic.

No email, no new graphics. It just popped up at the top of the Queen page. I was looking at the bottom for a gold piece 🤦‍♂️ 

Lucky I followed this thread

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

So this was the first coin to be released in the 'inspired innovations' range. Am I missing something? Looking at the coin itself the design is still quite bland and it has 3 keys on the piano being held down.This apparently makes up the 'inspired innovation' part of the coin.

Hmm. i know its low mintage and i missed out but my thoughts on this new series are not very positive. What do you guys think?

Im sure the coin will do very well but Im struggling to see the point of what makes this coin inspired or even innovative!

Managed to buy 2 at 9:03 but never tried for 3 so i don't know if it was possible. The innovation did not seem to be anything fabulously innovative but the 2oz chunky format it a winner and I prefer it over the 1oz format. With 500 mintage this edition will be a winner i would think and I would expect prices to be similar to the UNA silver.