• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Gold Monitoring Thread £ GBP only

Paul
Message added by ChrisSilver

This topic is to discuss price action in GBP, to discuss price action in $ USD, please see this topic: https://thesilverforum.com/topic/19962-gold-monitoring-thread-usd-only/

📌 For general non PM chat there is the Hangout topic here: 

7 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Dont be surprised if gold gets monkey Hammered monday - but thats me saying that and it will probably explode lol

As a hedge, it should go up but that’s logical so you are right, it will go down 😂 

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

28 minutes ago, MancunianStacker said:

As a hedge, it should go up but that’s logical so you are right, it will go down 😂 

Dont worry its psyop for sleepy lets go brandon joe to stop tapering.... 

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

8 minutes ago, watchesandwhisky said:

i have just doubled my meagre stack so it will almost certainly drop.🤣

from 10000oz to 200000 in a matter of days impressive - hope its not a comex stack

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

Oh look a standard LMBA slam 

image.png.007d3c2b4667b8251b6615bbf4d710b0.png

12 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

from 10000oz to 200000 in a matter of days impressive - hope its not a comex stack

Genuinely my stack is probably the smallest on here - considering how long i have been knocking round the place i should have a solid gold toilet like the one that got nicked from Blenheim palace!

30 minutes ago, watchesandwhisky said:

Genuinely my stack is probably the smallest on here - considering how long i have been knocking round the place i should have a solid gold toilet like the one that got nicked from Blenheim palace!

Every king has a throne in his home or castle - I do lot contemplating on the porcelain one!

46 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Every king has a throne in his home or castle - I do lot contemplating on the porcelain one!

You have a swanky porcelain toilet???

Mine is fiberglass 🥺

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

On 26/11/2021 at 10:39, CANV said:

Funny how you never get a variant from somewhere ‘Reassuring’. 

Precisely.
Just from my own observations a lot of people I see (with my own eyes) have woken up to the BS. 
its bizarre how many normal people are also talking about more esoterical stuff.
Let alone the distrust of the powers to be and the media - a big shift is occurring right now.
Im having conversations that were just not present in 2019 with average run of the mill people.  

22 hours ago, modofantasma said:

Btc and eth also doing opposite to Gold

This is my problem holding crypto as it has daily 30% moves making it impossible to set a stop. 
And so many people are leveraged up to the knees - it's directly correlated with the stock market. 
My friend has ALL of his money in alt coins - so much so he has not even got enough money for rent.
To be fair he has made a lot of profit, but I don't think he has cashed it out for less risky assets. 
If the markets go down then so will crypto & all his savings, it's a dangerous game. :) 

On the plus side though if they do have a 70% retrace along with a market shiitestorm im backing uno the truck!! 
Silver looks like its starting to sell off back to the £16 range - thats the key metal they need to keep down isn't it. :) 

In the next few months we could see some serious volatility. 

Edited by Stacktastic

3 hours ago, James32 said:

Well I got last weeks call wrong, what's people's thoughts on the week ahead??

Bizzarely, despite the latest covid news  the price action seems negative and imo will drift lower over the week

Edited by KRO

9 minutes ago, KRO said:

Bizzarely, despite the latest covid news  the price action seems negative and imo will drift lower over the week

I can see a green day initially when china opens up but I wouldnt be surprised by a smash when London and The NYSE collaborate

34 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

I can see a green day initially when china opens up but I wouldnt be surprised by a smash when London and The NYSE collaborate

13 minutes ago, Midasfrog said:

Some big drops in crypto over the weekend just a guess but probably a further drop in gold after a short lived rise 🎅

A lot of money might possibly be moved from Crypto into other asset classes as India are apparently banning it. 

As its a big democracy thats quite powerful if you ask me.
I would not be surprised to see more countries like that following the trend over the next 2 years. 

I can still see gold back in the $1,750's now its broken $1800 again. 

Whats the confidence levels like now we are in the final month @stefffana do you think its going to make £1400?

On 28/11/2021 at 16:47, Stacktastic said:

A lot of money might possibly be moved from Crypto into other asset classes as India are apparently banning it. 

As its a big democracy thats quite powerful if you ask me.
I would not be surprised to see more countries like that following the trend over the next 2 years. 

I can still see gold back in the $1,750's now its broken $1800 again. 

India did a U turn yesterday from banning it and crypto flew

44 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Whats the confidence levels like now we are in the final month @stefffana do you think its going to make £1400?

I am looking at India with crypto, China with Taiwan and their geopolitical and economical problems, Russia with Ucraine, NATO in Black Sea and South China Sea... Everything is possible, even overnight. I need only one hour of panic and the price can go for one second over £1400 barrier limit.

It is cruel and I feel myself selfish, but in this negative global situation I am still positive about our bet.😊

Jay powell reversed the tapering for now - after the omnicore variant of COVID - the printing is still going on.  

1 hour ago, HerefordBullyun said:

India did a U turn yesterday from banning it and crypto flew

DARPAS best cryptologist Hank (the actual Satoshi Yamamoto) probably threatened to take gown the Nifty if they did not. ;) 

I shall have a punt. By end December: 

Gold: £1,290 
Silver: £16.40

Edited by Stacktastic

10 minutes ago, Stacktastic said:

DARPAS best cryptologist Hank (the actual Satoshi Yamamoto) probably threatened to take gown the Nifty if they did not. ;) 

Gold: £1,690 
Silver: £28.40

Fixed that for you👍

On 01/12/2021 at 12:35, Stacktastic said:

Gold: £1,290 
Silver: £16.40

Starting to look like you're in charge of the spot price 😁

8 minutes ago, James32 said:

Starting to look like you're in charge of the spot price 😁

Its certainly closer to 1290 than £1400 poor old @stefffana