• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Sovereigns from Harrington & Byrne.

Wolves

23 minutes ago, Sovereign said:

is it actually 3 max per household?

bought 5 so far within 5 months ..

It appears that H&B manually check the delivery addresses against their records (which is how my attempted online order was rumbled), but sometimes a few people seem to get lucky and manage to get under the H&B "existing customer radar" :)

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Fastnick said:

It appears that H&B manually check the delivery addresses against their records (which is how my attempted online order was rumbled), but sometimes a few people seem to get lucky and manage to get under the H&B "existing customer radar" :)

so did you pay first then they refunded you ? 

1 hour ago, Sovereign said:

so did you pay first then they refunded you ? 

Indeed, that was the case.....

I had ordered my first 3 Sovereigns by phone, over a period of a couple of months; I decided to have a go and order another one online one evening, after H&B's offices were shut.

I was able to pay with my credit card online via their website (I even used a different card from the one I had used for the first 3 coins, as well as a secondary email address that I only occasionally use, and entering my name as "Nicholas" rather than "Nick" - all sadly to no avail.....

My payment went through, but at 9.05am the next day I received a call from my "Account Manager" at H&B saying that as I had exceeded my limit of 3 Sovereigns, they were unable to process my order for a fourth one and they would refund my payment - which, to be fair, they did that same day.

It's all down to your address - that's what they check on their database; hence my next call was to a chum who lives a couple of counties away from me and can always be relied on to help out when the need arises B)

4 minutes ago, AuricGoldfinger said:

No idea. I used the £224 link above did you?

Added 0 minutes later...

It still said on the main page that the order had gone through fine payment accepted etc

if the money left your account you should be ok 

check your emails/junk emails for confirmation and call them tomorrow? 

Nothing in either inbox! Have youguys normally received one instantly? I did have the order confirmation at the end of the order. Not 100% the money has been taken as i do have several direct debits due to be taken! Im guessing will hear something once they are back in work tomorrow 

Have just ordered one! wish i had seen this post before i ordered but seems to have went though and getting a email with confirmantion.

only ordered 1 as its all i have cash for right but well worth it at the current price!    

Still no email but had a phone call from them saying they have been dispatched and should be with me by tomorrow. Happy days! especially with the recent spot price hike probably saved around £80/90 on 3. Just need to persuade my parents and in laws to order some for me now haha

Archived