• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver price about to plummet

Wonger

1 hour ago, Pipers said:

This maybe true of coins at the mint, but the big phyical orders are down .  Kitco know it too. 

I read recently that the demand for US eagles was down 80% last year, unable to find anything to back it up but does make one wonder. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Martlet said:

I read recently that the demand for US eagles was down 80% last year, unable to find anything to back it up but does make one wonder. 

I read in the silver institute report silver was still in surplus .  With a big percentage of silver used in industry it makes sense the price will fall.  I beleive the silver price will recover afterwards anyway. 

7 hours ago, Wonger said:

You posted something factually incorrect, so i asked you to explain to the viewers exactly what inflation is, so go ahead explain! 🤣

In the meantime Silver is off 25% from its recent high

You are a piece of work. You start a thread that over a year or so has become the byeword for being full of incorrect amateur predictions. You back up your claims with nothing, just spout opinions. Incredible. Good luck mate.

Silver is an industrial metal. When economies drop, it is used less. Hence the price drops. When there is inflation, ithere is more of an investment side to it. Price goes up. As for what inflation is, genuinely, if you dont know, I am certainly and deliberately not going to help you.

i so badly want to call you a total p**** but that would be rude of me so I wont 😆

Just over a year ago let’s not forget. It was just over $17 and is now 16. Later you went on to say it would go to $4.

No explanation, and not only that, wrong, 100%. You are like a wind up merchant with an inflammatory title designed to get people’s attention....very low brow journalistic style. I have very very little exposure to silver but even so, this kind of lazy attention seeking twaddle got on my pip. Good luck bud. Over and out.💋

E59BCA51-3E74-4939-84F5-B8C74062412C.png

59 minutes ago, Oldun said:

Anything can go down or up in any market. What tees me right off is an amateur making dangerously wrong predictions just to get attention. Anyway, said my piece, carry on. 

Mr Wong says he is a professional trader of 20 years experience. Don't scoff at the Wonger.

Here is Wonger studying the silver charts
gs7.jpg

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

31 minutes ago, sixgun said:

Mr Wong says he is a professional trader of 20 years experience. Don't scoff at the Wonger.

Here is Wonger studying the silver charts
gs7.jpg

Oh, so traders know everything huh ? Laughable. A prediction that silver would imminently plummet made just over a year ago and it did not. With that kind of trader, who needs it !

1 hour ago, Michal said:

odd, silver is falling but it is nearly impossible to buy physical 1oz britannia under 15 pounds, magic.

Dealers have some stock and won’t sell below what they pay, keeping prices higher. Dealers also order just in time and the mints have the stock, all paid for ready for minting. They won’t sell for a loss either. I guess It will take some time for prices to reduce once the higher priced metal has all been used.

Plus if there is still demand at the higher price, why would they reduce it. Eventually it comes down to supply and demand on the physical at least.

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

1 hour ago, Michal said:

odd, silver is falling but it is nearly impossible to buy physical 1oz britannia under 15 pounds, magic.

not odd at all, physical metal prices are the slowest to

change(this is true on both up and down movements)

it takes time to re- price discover physical metal.

remember the rumour of physical silver changing hands

for $40+ when the price went to $50 in 2011? it works

both ways

it's like comparing lettered post versus email.

HH

It just did and now online bullion dealers are freaking out in the US. They are delaying shipping and raising premiums to make up for it and the know people will sucker up and buy silver at any price. I’ll just stick to my banknote collection and three cent nickel collection. Not a stacker anyways.

I prefer to let the market prices do the talking and the viewers can make up their own minds who has been correct and as the COT's reports below show there is major price drops to come yet, if your hedged you dont have to worry, if your net short even better! 😉

latest silver cot.PNG

latest gold cot.PNG

On 14/03/2020 at 00:30, Oldun said:

Oh, so traders know everything huh ? Laughable. A prediction that silver would imminently plummet made just over a year ago and it did not. With that kind of trader, who needs it !

I suggest you read the opening post and look at the price chart at that date and what happened and then maybe look up my posts where i stated im now closing my shorts and going long and then again look at the price charts! 😁   

Archived