• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

SILVER DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please use this topic only for sharing deals from different dealers in the UK & Europe.

For discussion please use other topics on the forum OR feel free to create a topic if no topic exists. Please try to keep this deals topic here exclusive for sharing deals :) 

14 minutes ago, theman73 said:

Please do not recommend those scammers

Can you please inform me in which way they are scammers? Have bought from them several times without any big issues. Had a problem was once that it took some time identify my payment but have hade good experiences with them.

And also generally they seem to have a good reputation:

https://zaufaneopinie.idosell.com/www.metalmarket.eu

But of course there is some negative reviews to: 

Edited by erinil1
Forgot to add sources

27 minutes ago, erinil1 said:

Can you please inform me in which way they are scammers? Have bought from them several times without any big issues. Had a problem was once that it took some time identify my payment but have hade good experiences with them.

I'm pretty sure your orders were small, try to place an order over 10k to see what they are doing.

They false advertising products that they don't have in stock (in my case- I ordered a monster box of Britannia and after 3 weeks (warehouse error) they told me that they will send me a monster box of Kangaroo or to wait another 4 weeks)  then they try to make the refund as long as possible, in the meantime, they use your money to loan to other people.

The biggest mint in Poland withdraws their right to sell their products because of their behaviour.

Even now with so many complaints (check Polish forums) they still do the same thing

''Shipment on Friday (01.09)(499 pcs in stock)''

They are doing business to business with the biggest dealer in Europe, there is no waiting time for them but they use this trick to loan your money to other people.

PS

I was helped by a Polish forum member to get in contact with the Police in Warsaw 

Edited by theman73

More silver coins on my website

dancu.co.uk

2 minutes ago, theman73 said:

I'm pretty sure your orders were small, try to place an order over 10k to see what they are doing.

They false advertising products that they don't have in stock (in my case- I ordered a monster box of Britannia and after 3 weeks (warehouse error) they told me that they will send me a monster box of Kangaroo or to wait another 4 weeks)  then they try to make the refund as long as possible, in the meantime, they use your money to loan to other people.

The biggest mint in Poland withdraws their right to sell their products because of their behaviour.

Even now with so many complaints (check Polish forums) they still do the same thing

''Shipment on Friday (01.09)(499 pcs in stock)''

They are doing business to business with the biggest dealer in Europe, there is no waiting time for them but they use this trick to loan your money to other people.

Thanks for the update. Doesnt sound fun at all. And yes like most indivduals I place smaller orders (300-700 Euros). But from my own experience buying both items that are in stock and items to be delivered to Metalmarket I havent hade any negative experiences.

1 minute ago, erinil1 said:

Thanks for the update. Doesnt sound fun at all. And yes like most indivduals I place smaller orders (300-700 Euros). But from my own experience buying both items that are in stock and items to be delivered to Metalmarket I havent hade any negative experiences.

They are loan sharks

Check Polish forums

More silver coins on my website

dancu.co.uk

2 hours ago, erinil1 said:

According to gold.de (a German price comparing site for precious metals) their is two retailers currently offering 100 oz silver bars. https://www.gold.de/kaufen/silberbarren/weitere/ Perhaps check if any of them ship to Slovakia. Have used GoldSilberShop.de once without any problems but I unsure if they still do offer silver to customers outside of Germany. Also found these two are offering 100 oz silver bars. 

https://www.silbertresor.de/product_info.php?info=p13141_Germania-Mint---Guss-Silberbarren---100-Oz-Silber.html&XTCsid=40070139a5d310528525218099a6e05a

https://www.metalmarket.eu/pl/products/sztabka-the-great-engravers-three-graces-100-uncji-srebra-2022-6290.html

Have used both of these sites without any problems several times. Tax/VAT is included in the price and the other only cost added is for shipping (and if paying using VISA/Mastercard a fee for that). Feels much easier and safer buying here atleast for me compared to ordering from Canada. 

The sellers you mentioned all offer 10 oz for around 2900€.

If he wants to save some money, he should buy 3 X 1kg (96 oz) from Europa Bullion for 2517€ ...:

https://europabullion.com/en/silver-coins/1200-pre-sale-1-kilo-silver-note-2023-coin-bar.html

... or get the same amount at Heubach for 2457€ (but he will have to give them his e-mail adress so they will let you know when they will get some):

https://www.heubach-edelmetalle.de/verkauf/silberbarren-1000-gramm-mix-14360

Even if wants the LBMA ones, he is still going to pay only 2610€:

https://www.heubach-edelmetalle.de/verkauf/silberbarren-1000-gramm-mix-26591

Edited by Chronos

11 minutes ago, Chronos said:

Btw, Heubach is selling 1 kg of bullion coins, bars, ... for 810 € (some might be scratched):

https://www.heubach-edelmetalle.de/verkauf/1-kilo-silbermuenzen-999-mix-15344

With respect. If anybody in the U.K. buys in Silver from another country they are going to have to pay VAT @ 20%-import duties, courier fees and higher shipping costs. Also, disputes are difficult.

I think most members are never doing this.

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024

19 minutes ago, NGMD said:

With respect. If anybody in the U.K. buys in Silver from another country they are going to have to pay VAT @ 20%-import duties, courier fees and higher shipping costs. Also, disputes are difficult.

I think most members are never doing this.

Yeah, this is something useful only for the silver buyers from the Continent.

Queens beasts completer 2oz Silver back in stock. £68.11 Delivered.

https://www.royalmint.com/invest/bullion/bullion-coins/silver-coins/queens-beasts-2021-2oz-silver-capsule/

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 14/08/2023 at 09:30, paulmerton said:

I wonder if it would be worth creating a separate deals thread for European deals now?

I just feel that most of the European deals are no longer of interest to people in the UK since brexit/VAT.

I also agree, as the prices in these deals is not representative for people buying from the UK and getting it delivered in the UK.

I guess for UK delivery, you would also to pay imports / custom charges + VAT on the delivery as well?

Not familiar enough with the topic, so wondering.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like BullionByPost are selling some of their second hand silver online these days rather than having to call - https://www.bullionbypost.co.uk/silver-bars/pre-owned-silver-bars/

I've bought second hand coins off them before and had some really nice pieces, but it is pot luck of course.

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, SilverBruce said:

quick lads, only 5 days left. I'm going big early.

Screenshot_20231004_091639_eBay.jpg

Someone’s gonna buy one aren’t they? Usually oldies.

Alex needs to be whipped with brambles and poked in the eyeball…. hard.

-Royal Mint 2024

Just now, James32 said:

What you planning to use?

Power Rangers instrument to save the world.

-Royal Mint 2024