• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

Got my Tiffany Palau 2014 this week, had to return the first one I got back to the German dealer , scratch and damage on it, can't believe he did not check before sending, I think he was trying it on , bought this one from different dealer and saved €9.00 on the deal.

The detail on these coins just gets better each year, tiny 1/8 inch figures when you look through a 10x loop you can see the facial, hair, and muscle detail on the arms, even the six pack on the stomach . Amazing coins to have in your hand

https://vzmbx03.eircom.net/service/home/~/?id=415160&part=2&auth=co&disp=i. Picture of damage to 1st coin

Edited by Dave

That will teach me to read posts properly :-)

Looks like gold.....

You are both correct, it's 5 oz. Silver, but my horrible picture taking skills makes it look like gold.... sorry

When the flash doesn't go off it usually comes out with a gold tint.

When the flash does go off it usually creates a bright glare and it's hard to see the coin, photography is not my thing :(

• Founder & Administrator

At last. A chance to actually use my monster box for something.

Wow. 10 tubes of crocs, that's a lot!

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Wow. 10 tubes of crocs, that's a lot!

I'm gambling on them increasing in value although 1 million is a damn lot.

They came in fairly cheap but should have been 30p cheaper.  The website didn't let me checkout using bank transfer as a payment option so made to pay Pay Pal fees.

I'm gambling on them increasing in value although 1 million is a damn lot.

They came in fairly cheap but should have been 30p cheaper. The website didn't let me checkout using bank transfer as a payment option so made to pay Pay Pal fees.

I think they should increase quite nicely. I don't like the design, or the chosen animal for this new series. But I do think they will be a good investment. I didn't love them enough to buy a tube because I didn't have spare money, though if I did I would have bought a tube purely to sell down the line.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Today I received a landmark coin for me!

This is my first English 99.99 gold coin, and I am loving it.

This is also my 10th ounce of gold! :D Achievement Unlocked! :D

attachicon.gifP6100003.JPG attachicon.gifP6100002.JPG

Now...... Who's selling capsules for these? lol

10oz of gold! That's a lot! Nice! And that UK lunar horse was a nice addition.

Discounts / Offers

received 5 x sunshine mint 1 oz bars  and 5 x philharmonics 

have to say  after chatting with  the dealers I questioned them on the photograph of the 1 oz bars as they seem to show a milky spot look  amd a grey look

they said it wasn't the best photo and the photo needed updating

poor photo indeedy  they are brilliant I love em  and very mirror like finish

just goes to show how different they can be in the flesh

in fact I know the sunshine bars are a cheap bar  but in all honesty  I like em a bit more than the philharmonics

Edited by craig12

Timberwolf at last to finish the series.  I'll pick up the odd kook here and there as long as it's well priced.  I very much doubt I'll do a date run.

post-94-0-77660700-1402490912_thumb.jpg

MZ is the gold from coininvest? I've seen the ellie and Mountie on a special offer somewhere.

No. They were cheaper buying from elsewhere

Photos rarely do these coins justice, but would you say its a good looker then CM? Was tempted to pick one up to see if I liked it but i thought the design was a little bit plain.

Cannot go wrong mate, cheap coin, no milk spots, 1 million mintage already sold out at the mint. Get a few as once they are gone you would be kicking yourself that you did not get any. 

Timberwolf at last to finish the series. I'll pick up the odd kook here and there as long as it's well priced. I very much doubt I'll do a date run.

Gold Andorra and elephant! I'm jealous. As soon as I can afford to this year, I am going to get an elephant. Which dealer did you buy from? I was thinking of getting one from coininvest.com when I buy (STG's sister company) maybe it's not the cheapest in Europe but it's easy.

Edit: sorry, I just read your other comment. http://www.auragentum.de it is then. Thanks :) how much is shipping?

Discounts / Offers