• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

I was in the vicinity of the nearest coin shop while out shopping today, so I thought I'd stop in. All I ended up buying was another 2015 ASE, but while talking with the lady that works there, she gave me 2 small loupes that someone had given to them. They were older, and made by Baush & Lomb, but they still work great, so I'm quite pleased that I decided to stop in.

22 minutes ago, Bosse68 said:

1 2016 8g Goldpanda

1 2016 3g Goldpanda

2 2016 1g Goldpandas

The 1g is way to small for me, wont get more of those

Photos plz :D

compare the 1g with a 1/20 is it smaller?

3 minutes ago, Bosse68 said:

Will add photos tonight (camera battery is loading :( )

The 1g is about 10mm, and the 1/20 is about 14mm diameters

ok, then the 1g is about the same size as the 0,5g mini gold coins.

Cheers mate! I had not planned on buying silver but certainly wasn't going to pass that up! unfortunately its a one off though :angry:

Put your other silver to one side, and start a Perth mint sub-£12 side stack. You already have a great start!!!

I dream about £100 10oz coins!!!

Stacker since 2013

Thats a cracking idea Dan! must be sub £12 delivered - Challenge accepted!

Edit* - and this time i'm going to keep a bloody spreadsheet! was quite frustrating not knowing my average cost per ounce in my core stack.

Awesome, it may be easier than you think!!!

I managed 520oz in less than a month, so there are the deals out there.

Kilo koala on STG is £374 delivered right now, for £11.63/oz landed.

If you don't want kilo coins, you can get 10 x 2oz hawksbills for £239 delivered, giving £11.95/oz landed - FOR 2oz COINS!!!!

Unbelievable.

Stacker since 2013

Yup I think with the larger coins it's very doable:) Funds are really limited for now - actually non existent for the moment lol..But there are some great deals out there, those turtles are certainly a bargain! If I hadn't had such an expensive month I would probably pull the trigger on those.