• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

They only started doing production in India 2013

http://www.royalmint.com/aboutus/news/india-sovereigns

Here is the link

Both of them only cost me £336 delivered from UK bullion which I think is a bargain

Just checked, they are out of stock there now. But you are right, I think you got a great deal there.....Looking at the wording on the UK Bullion website, I noticed that there was no reference to India. It was only to be seen on the pic of the certificate. I don't think they knew what they were really selling there.  These coins were only sold in India, and knowing just how much the Indians keep their gold, very few will have made it into the UK

and this will put a smile on your face..... :D

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Great-Britain-2014-I-Gold-Sovereign-India-Bombay-Mint-Royal-Mint-Sealed-card-/221609189455?pt=UK_Coins_BritishMilled_RL&hash=item3398efe04f

Edited by Highland Tiger

Just checked, they are out of stock there now. But you are right, I think you got a great deal there.....Looking at the wording on the UK Bullion website, I noticed that there was no reference to India. It was only to be seen on the pic of the certificate. I don't think they knew what they were really selling there. These coins were only sold in India, and knowing just how much the Indians keep their gold, very few will have made it into the UK

and this will put a smile on your face..... :D

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Great-Britain-2014-I-Gold-Sovereign-India-Bombay-Mint-Royal-Mint-Sealed-card-/221609189455?pt=UK_Coins_BritishMilled_RL&hash=item3398efe04f

Yes I was shocked why it was so cheap on a bullion dealer website price would have been even more if it was for sale on a certain bullion website.

I wish I'd spotted it before they had all sold out, because I would have snapped up a few as well at those prices...... :(

It was only by luck when I had an email from uk bullion about the 5% off krugerrands so just went through there site even the 1oz 2012 lunar dragons were about £25.50 each including VAT which is cheap.

The lunar dragons are £31 including vat for a single coin

Or £24.79 for 10 . maples are about £25 each as well.

The main page doesn't include the vat , only adds it once you click the coin details page.

Think I'll stick to buying direct off you arshi!

Edited by daz

Many thanks to Highland Tiger for the shout out yesterday for the x9 Britannias @ HGM yesterday

Bought them site unseen and I am pleasantly surprised whats just arrived.  

• x2 boxed 2010's
  • x2 slabbed/stamped 2012 & 2013
  • Rest are generic 2013s

@ £15.20 each delivered

I'd say you've done quite well there Paul...nice one

When I returned home today these are some of what was waiting for me......

The eagle coins are 1/10 oz from the USA cost $22.

The small 1oz Eagle bars are really nice to hold again from the USA I think they were $16.5.

Does the 2015 sov have a different head on it?

Another great deal done via the forum.  

Supplied by the ever so reliable DavePanda.  

Multiple successful deals with Dave. Always true to his word & knowledgeable.  Next day delivery & super secure packing

post-228-0-92102900-1418387671_thumb.jpg

post-228-0-20114000-1418387676_thumb.jpg

post-228-0-05512800-1418387680_thumb.jpg

post-228-0-58080700-1418387686_thumb.jpg

Edited by Paul

Royal Mint Proof RAM with the £20 coin.  Without it I wouldn't have bothered.

1oz Gold Noble from Atkinsons, still mint sealed but I will be cutting it open to capsule it instead and also the usual 2p chocolate coin.

Waiting on a Yodel delivery which will be quite interesting.  Has been loaded onto the van but can be delivered any time up until Wednesday.  Parcel is coming from Canada and I'm really interested in seeing how they have managed to use Yodel and what will be the process for VAT charges (if any).

post-94-0-92808300-1418389861_thumb.jpg

Royal Mint Proof RAM with the £20 coin.  Without it I wouldn't have bothered.

1oz Gold Noble from Atkinsons, still mint sealed but I will be cutting it open to capsule it instead and also the usual 2p chocolate coin.

Waiting on a Yodel delivery which will be quite interesting.  Has been loaded onto the van but can be delivered any time up until Wednesday.  Parcel is coming from Canada and I'm really interested in seeing how they have managed to use Yodel and what will be the process for VAT charges (if any).

Do you like the gold noble morezone?  It looks flipping gorgeous to me judging from your pic.

Yes, take it out and have a good look at it. I'm taking my gold buffalo out of its omp and capsulating it.

Edited by Cointreau

Do you like the gold noble morezone?  It looks flipping gorgeous to me judging from your pic.

Yes, take it out and have a good look at it. I'm taking my gold buffalo out of its omp and capsulating it.

It's nice.  Just need the 1/10th to go with it now.  It's  a shame the nobles are so scarce, but then, it adds to the fun of collecting.

The Buffalo is truly amazing for a bullion coin.  The relief on it!!

Bit of a gimmick but my son may like it in a few years.

Interesting that Canada Post used Yodel at this end.  Plus, they were able to assign a tracking number even before it arrived in the UK.  Let's see if a VAT bill pops through later on but I have a feeling I won't be getting one.

post-94-0-11411000-1418402555_thumb.jpg