• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Next Day Bullion Vs Backyard Bullion, Will BYB accept

Byb is constantly challenging me and saying i am quite 

Back yard bullion.I am not willing to go back and forth with you and have 1,000 sentences in exchange. 

So what I propose is that Nextdaybullion and Backyardbullion have a professional gentleman's live YouTube discussion and debate on the UK bullion market, and any topics, for example, like the Oxford Mint, can be discussed. I can arrange an intermediary channel to arrange the discussion. 

I have a few questions to ask you, and by the looks of it, you have some questions to ask me.🤔

I am not ''quite'' in any way, but I am happy to express my 14 years of physical bullion trading and my proprietary trading experience on precious metals.

I see you only started in 2016, so your experience in the sector is very limited, and with some of the content you bring out, it shows, and this may be a good education experience for you.

I hope you take this up; if not, you will be the one who is quiet.   (being quite quiet about all this?)

If you accept, please email me, and I will start making the arrangements. I am sure there will be lots of people interested in viewing this. 

NEXTDAYBULLION vs. BACKYARD BULLION 

Live Debaite 😁

www.nextdaybullion.co.uk

14 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

No thanks. 

As I said, the bar is nice but pretty derivative in design (my opinion).

Good luck with the product, I hope it sells well for you

OK, I respect the decision you have made. 🤝
If you change your mind, please get in touch. 👋

www.nextdaybullion.co.uk

2 hours ago, NextDayBullion said:

Back yard bullion.I am not willing to go back and forth with you and have 1,000 sentences in exchange. 

So what I propose is that Nextdaybullion and Backyardbullion have a professional gentleman's live YouTube discussion and debate on the UK bullion market, and any topics, for example, like the Oxford Mint, can be discussed. I can arrange an intermediary channel to arrange the discussion. 

I have a few questions to ask you, and by the looks of it, you have some questions to ask me.🤔

I am not ''quite'' in any way, but I am happy to express my 14 years of physical bullion trading and my proprietary trading experience on precious metals.

I see you only started in 2016, so your experience in the sector is very limited, and with some of the content you bring out, it shows, and this may be a good education experience for you.

I hope you take this up; if not, you will be the one who is quiet.   (being quite quiet about all this?)

If you accept, please email me, and I will start making the arrangements. I am sure there will be lots of people interested in viewing this. 

Live Debaite 😁

You sir.. are quite 

Aaaahhh😉

Just now, BackyardBullion said:

You buying me one?

I would, but I'm banned like Tom.. sorry

FB_IMG_1711879754619.jpg

Ad lunam, ad opes ac felicitatem.

"Put the soup down. Today is a caviar day."    -James32

3 hours ago, NextDayBullion said:

Live Debaite 😁

Chin him!

The packaging does look similar to the Royal Mint packaging,then again Aldi gets away with it so why not?

Aldi-and-lidl-imitation-brands-3874099464.thumb.jpg.c28f824aaa63008ebe43d2eb7974307c.jpg

I don't know anything about trademarks but I can remember Royal Mint making the Pobjoy Mint withdraw their Britannia coin for a trademark infringement.

https://www.coinworld.com/news/precious-metals/pobjoy-mints-silver-bullion-britannia-violates-trademark.html

And the second question please

When you will start selling in the UK the rest of your products?

The silver look's very nice

Screenshot 2024-04-01 200310.png

Screenshot 2024-04-01 200241.png

Edited by theman73

More silver coins on my website

dancu.co.uk