• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 1oz Gold Geiger

Wow that looks like a beaut! GLWS

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

9 minutes ago, cliveb13 said:

Thank you AOB

I have a Geiger collection & I think I was the purchaser of the last 1oz bar to come up

on TSF over 3 years ago. Delighted to be the new owner I hope . 
clive 

Yes you made good choice, was contemplating getting it myself - jeez they don’t seem to come up often, if the last one was 3yrs ago 😧

Geiger is one the best bars, if not the best!! 👌🏽

18 minutes ago, cliveb13 said:

Thank you AOB

I have a Geiger collection & I think I was the purchaser of the last 1oz bar to come up

on TSF over 3 years ago. Delighted to be the new owner I hope . 
clive 

Would be nice to see your Geiger collection when this new piece arrives 👍

25 minutes ago, cliveb13 said:

Thank you @Alun

i will pm you & sort out payment . My bank app maybe updating today but I hope others will vouch for me & I will pay as soon as I can 

delighted to be the new owner 

thanks so much 

clive 

If @cliveb13 says he is buying, he buys. I can vouch for that

Never Chase and Never Regret 

1 hour ago, cliveb13 said:

IMG_4474.jpeg.0bd48c2a21ac135018eddb8c0fbdad6f.jpegFor those of you interested, this is my Geiger collection without the new 1oz , but I will try & recreate the picture & I am still hunting for the pieces I don’t have which will be gold 20g & 50g I guess. I turned down a chance on a 5kg silver as it’s the smaller ones that are such a nice design 

again thanks to @arphethean who helped with several pieces early on 

I recall a 5 kg coming up some time ago. Sold around £3.2k as I recall? 

5 hours ago, AOB said:

Lovely looking bar - @NGMD ?

A truly glorious bar and elusive in the U.K.

Tried hard to get a supply on these but Geiger are openly xenophobic to the U.K.

Long story but Clive is a lucky man. 

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024

29 minutes ago, NGMD said:

A truly glorious bar and elusive in the U.K.

Tried hard to get a supply on these but Geiger are openly xenophobic to the U.K.

Long story but Clive is a lucky man. 

It is indeed! The detail is nicer on gold bar if I’m honest.

Lucky man indeed, thought it would be your cup of tea 👍🏽

Once arrived I’ll redo my picture. I am lucky, and v grateful that I have stuck with these lovely pieces. Great to add another & reminds me to research & try to fill any gaps. 
those who know me, know I am not really a silver collector but who wouldn’t make a swerve & exception for these lovely consistent designs 

Clive 

• 5 weeks later...