• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

completed 2017 Gold one ounce bullion Britannia at spot

I noticed this problem some time back. A simple yes please on the thread ends any arguments.. First come first served.  I much prefer this method of selling as stops any accusations of foul play. To have 3 or 4 pms and people also replying on the thread at the same time can be a nightmare. 

7 minutes ago, pricha said:

I noticed this problem some time back. A simple yes please on the thread ends any arguments.. First come first served.  I much prefer this method of selling as stops any accusations of foul play. To have 3 or 4 pms and people also replying on the thread at the same time can be a nightmare. 

Thanks pricha, finally the voice of reason ! 

49 minutes ago, AOB said:

@RDHC - you have no need to explain yourself from what I can see “First come, first serve”. you are fully within your right to sell and not encounter this behaviour.

@bintarong - Everyone here is civil and speaks to each other with respect rather than lash out.. from what I can see you posted to express interest in purchasing… you shouldn’t conclude that the item is yours until the seller has confirmed. 

P.S Many many deals are completed via DM’s as the guys said above, this is for anonymity on a daily basis. 

You will get an opportunity to purchase again, no panic 

Good evening AOB, how can one objectively demonstrate it's  “First come, first serve”. That's just an assumption....

Before we all lose the will to live through exhaustion brought on by this protracted debate - and I apologise to all concerned for having been the unwitting cause of it - could we perhaps all agree that the plaintiff is in the unfortunate position of having 'a grievance without a remedy', as one senior judge once termed it,  and that sympathise as we may, nothing can be done about this and that the whole case should now lapse? (I write those words without being a trained lawyer, but as one who has been in a similar position and therefore obliged to acquire a degree of legal knowledge and parlance. My losses were much greater than the putative ones of the current plaintiff. For me it meant the premature end of my employment and all that that entailed.)

1 minute ago, bintarong said:

Hi James32. quite strange that you know my shoes size lol. Thanks for working to my limitations regards TSF. I also appreciate you taking the time to explain the intimate workings of TSF, it personally means a lot to me.

Fyi.. I have previously purchased from different professional forum members before e.g theman73 with no issues. I naively decided to become a “silver member” a few days ago based on positive and professional interactions with other TSF members. This is the first time I have used the “Silver Member” privilege to do a deal early. As the arse fell out of this deal, I found this strong meat to swallow, and it left me somewhat confused. I can only profusely apologise to all TSF members who have tried to correct my error regards the purchasing process.

Thanks once again all and I hope you enjoy what’s left of the Bank Holiday Weekend

It's OK and nothing to stress over, we've all made mistakes and no doubt continue to do so. It's a great decision to become a paid member, you now have access to deals instantly, although you still need to be super fast on the bargains ( as you've learned tonight 😀) this time next month you'll have the hang of everything and look back and laugh to yourself. Welcome aboard by the way.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip