• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

completed 2017 Gold one ounce bullion Britannia at spot

17 minutes ago, bintarong said:

Hi Fenlander1, I also felt the same watching a good Britannia without a new home to go to. If I hadn't of taken it, would not have slept tonight.......

Britannia at spot is like a stray puppy

24 minutes ago, RDHC said:

Alas, I am very sorry but someone got there before you with a PM. (I have only just seen your reply.)

Hi RDHC the PM sounds like a cop out so as not to sell, why didn't they post on this thread as per everyone else .... Smells like bullshit to me. Some experienced members have also commented on this post. So I imagine they can smell it too. 

7 minutes ago, FoxS1LVR said:

That seems a bit harsh! I have always found him superbly professional and a man of integrity. Many people PM on this forum to preserve some anonymity - it’s certainly not uncommon.

Anonymity... we are talking about an ounce of gold at spot not the Brink's-Mat robbery

1 minute ago, 9x883 said:

Contacting through PM or thread is personal preference, no?

In that case, how do you know if you have actually purchased the item. How long do you have to wait until you understand if you are they buyer or not ....... I believed I had purchased an item, only to wait however long to realise this was not the case. Maybe if spot had dipped, I would have still been the buyer 

I imagine this isn't the last deal on here for a good value brit. I've seen many this week. @flyingveepixiehas had great value 2022 Brits on here that no one touched. @kneehow2018has had some smashing deals on here too. @SheepStackerlisted a brit several times at a great price before anyone snapped it up. I'm sure they'll be more great deals to come. 🙂

3 minutes ago, 9x883 said:

I imagine this isn't the last deal on here for a good value brit. I've seen many this week. @flyingveepixiehas had great value 2022 Brits on here that no one touched. @kneehow2018has had some smashing deals on here too. @SheepStackerlisted a brit several times at a great price before anyone snapped it up. I'm sure they'll be more great deals to come. 🙂

Good evening 9X883, I appreciate you taking the time to reply and to offer alternatives. I know that you are a trusted seller 

Its not purchasing a 1 oz Britannia that is the problem. Its the principle that I agreed to purchase the Britannia on a public forum that was then declined. This makes a mockery of the whole process, you could pull out the PM card whenever you felt uncomfortable or a better deal was available. Should spot have fallen through the roof, I would have to stand to my purchase.