• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Ebay buyer switches gold coin and returns a fake will I be protected as a seller ?

Unfortunately I was scammed but I will remain feeling positive about live . 

I talked to our local postman and he remembered yesterday delivering a tracked item to an address a few streets away. Postman had trouble scanning it , but delivered it to the address on the item. The postman picked it up and handed it to me lunch time I now have the Tracked Christmas card .

Buyer gets the refund on Monday 

Edited by Midasfrog

1 minute ago, Midasfrog said:

I talked to our local postman and he remembered yesterday delivering a tracked item to an address a few streets away. Postman had trouble scanning it , but delivered it to the address on the item. The postman picked it up and handed it to me lunch time I now have the Tracked Christmas card .

Very sorry to hear that,, f#cking scum, keep on at ebay..although it doesn't look great now.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

3 hours ago, paulmerton said:

I think it would be sensible to hold fire on that sort of thing, and not make any assumptions that the buyer is being fraudulent until there is concrete evidence of such. What if there was a tiny scratch on the coin that could only be seen through a loupe? What if it's Royal Mail who have made a blunder?

Innocent buyer, huh? Tiny scratch, huh? Genuine mistake, huh? Royal Mail blunder, huh?

Oh, Paul....you have an angel's heart, totally unprepared for the Ebay's Evil!

Bless your good heart, mate!🤗

1 minute ago, Midasfrog said:

Not much option I can see at the moment.

You can share in private to all your bunch of NBS inmates the kunt's address.

I will send to him minimum ten Luton vans to collect the broken fridge and washing machine at 6am. One per day.

1 minute ago, paulmerton said:

I'm confident that eBay will let you keep your money on this one when you show them what was inside the tracked package.

Jeez, I appreciate that you would like to think this person is decent and E-bay would see through this but in reality ‘scams’ like this are regular. 
Pitchforks ladies?

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024

Maybe you can PM us ALL the details of the ‘buyer’, or wait until you receive a final decision from E-Bay.
Unless it’s a genuine honest mix up with his early Christmas Card for his long lost Uncle🤪

E-Bay name.

Postal Address

Any details on the payment details you received.

Lets dig deep.

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024

Just now, Midasfrog said:

No the Christmas card was opened at the house that it was delivered to 😐

Was there a nice Christmas message at least? Too soon?

Just now, NGMD said:

Maybe you can PM us ALL the details of the ‘buyer’, or wait until you receive a final decision from E-Bay.
Unless it’s a genuine honest mix up with his early Christmas Card for his long lost Uncle🤪

E-Bay name.

Postal Address

Lets dig deep.

So we can buy the coin cheap, right?

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

25 minutes ago, Midasfrog said:

Buyer gets the refund on Monday 

I'm so sorry to hear this. Boils my blood. Surely you can contact ebay, show them this f#%king card if you can get hold of it.  Mother f#%ker. 

18 minutes ago, NGMD said:

E-Bay name.

Postal Address

Lets dig deep.

Yeah I have a horses head with a stamp on it ready to go!

26 minutes ago, Midasfrog said:

Yes that's true as I have an item now , the QR code is my address even if the house number and road are different .

If you now have the envelope with the wrong address, and the Christmas card, surely it is the sender's responsibility that the coin has gone missing?

@Midasfrog you have his address right, shat in a jiffy bag and send it in the post 2nd class so it niffs loads !

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

Hold your horses. 
If the parcel was delivered to the wrong address and opened, then liability lies with PO.

-Royal Mint 2024