• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 42x Shieldback sovs @17200 posted SD

26 minutes ago, ZRPMs said:

Do you have a list of years and mints at all please.

I flirted with buying these Zac so I did minutely check the pictures and I think the years are:

1866    x2
1869    x2
1871    x8
1872    x5
1873    x4
1878    x2
1883    x2
1885    x4

Though some were not that easy to work out and this does not tell you the mints 🤷‍♂️
I decided against in the end as there is a  maximum of 3 I need, and that's only if they were the right mints.  A great buy for someone but I am too obsessed with my date run on shields

4 minutes ago, Orpster said:

I flirted with buying these Zac so I did minutely check the pictures and I think the years are:

1866    x2
1869    x2
1871    x8
1872    x5
1873    x4
1878    x2
1883    x2
1885    x4

Though some were not that easy to work out and this does not tell you the mints 🤷‍♂️
I decided against in the end as there is a  maximum of 3 I need, and that's only if they were the right mints.  A great buy for someone but I am too obsessed with my date run on shields

Thank's, I could do with a few, but mint dependant also. A nice lump of shields. Just got me tempted. Especially since I've been away for a few days. This gold fever is a terrible affliction to have.

2 minutes ago, ZRPMs said:

Thank's, I could do with a few, but mint dependant also. A nice lump of shields. Just got me tempted. Especially since I've been away for a few days. This gold fever is a terrible affliction to have.

Nah, your not even spending money mate, just converting rubbish money to cool money
Who wants to see numbers on a computer screen when they can hold shiny shiny gold :) 
Should you buy them give me a shout, there may be a couple I would be interested in should you part with any I still need some Melbourne's 

• 4 weeks later...