• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Expression of Interest - Nadir Silver Bars

43 minutes ago, James32 said:

Not at those prices unfortunately. Another thing, comparing prices to bullionbypost is like comparing LIDL to Harrods.

Couldn't have said that any better.. classic quote for the history books 🤣🤣🤣

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

4 hours ago, James32 said:

Not at those prices unfortunately. Another thing, comparing prices to bullionbypost is like comparing LIDL to Harrods.

Because you are the unique Grandmaster on this forum, you should give to this new member few helpful advices, with few examples of prices for identical or at least similar items sold recently on forum (1oz, 50g and 100g). He will have a good starting point to put a realistic price according this forum's standards and members's expectations for his silver bars.

1 minute ago, stefffana said:

Because you are the unique Grandmaster on this forum, you should give to this new member few helpful advices, with few examples of prices for identical or at least similar items sold recently on forum (1oz, 50g and 100g). He will have a good starting point to put a realistic price according this forum's standards and members's expectations for his silver bars.

That's too many words for my attention span Stanley.

If the OP had asked for pricing advice, I would have happily obliged.. although scanning the current and previous sales for similar items would have helped much further. Reading the applicable quick start guide would also be beneficial 🙂 

@stefffana have you any price's in mind? Not that anyone actually asked.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

3 minutes ago, James32 said:

That's too many words for my attention span Stanley.

If the OP had asked for pricing advice, I would have happily obliged.. although scanning the current and previous sales for similar items would have helped much further. Reading the applicable quick start guide would also be beneficial 🙂 

@stefffana have you any price's in mind? Not that anyone actually asked.

If he would sell silver flatware, gold jewellery or unknown and unusual silver or gold items, I would be entitled to have a pertinent opinion about a realistic price.

What he is saying is out of my area of interest or expertise, this is the reason I have asked you, Grandmaster!😘

22 hours ago, Jimmock said:

Photos of actual bars please,with forum name and date. Thanks.

Thanks but photos and forum name is a later stage issue. 

The post is to solicit expression's of interest for NADIR silver bars I have not yet purchased. 

I am in Istanbul and, depending on interest, may purchase the NADIR silver directly from the refiner on Monday before travelling to London.

This post is not an legal offer, or an auction nor even an invitation to treat but a precursor  - just what it says a solicitation of expressions of interest to inform my decision to purchase silver from NADIR before travelling to London.

20 hours ago, Coverte said:

Might I suggest you try reading this to pleasure Hereford Bullion yourself and overall selling experience/s going forward:

Thanks for pointing to the forum's Auction template but this post is not an auction.  It is  a solicitation for expressions of interest.

4 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

Thanks but photos and forum name is a later stage issue. 

The post is to solicit expression's of interest for NADIR silver bars I have not yet purchased. 

I am in Istanbul and, depending on interest, may purchase the NADIR silver directly from the refiner on Monday before travelling to London.

This post is not an legal offer, or an auction nor even an invitation to treat but a precursor  - just what it says a solicitation of expressions of interest to inform my decision to purchase silver from NADIR before travelling to London.

Thank you for explanations, Pendragon.

On this forum usually precious metals are selling at a middle range between spot price and the cheapest dealer. 

So recently silver bars sold @£24-25/oz, @£40-£43/50g, @£75-£80/100g, depending of brand. There are few well known collectible which sell higher, but Nadir is not one of them unfortunately.

Best of luck and have an easy flight on Monday!🤗

16 hours ago, Gordy said:

jeeez if still a newbie after 8 years what chance have we got... 😂

seriously though, nice bars, but as previously mentioned, faked a lot and in the assay card to stop people from testing them

Yes - these are quite nice bars - some of the best I have come across and they come from a first class distinguished refiner.

My trading is mainly on the Australian-based SilverStacker forum.  I migrated from the UK long ago so I only use this forum when I am visiting the UK. 

• 5 weeks later...