• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Now is the time to buy gold and silver (IMHO)

Having dropped quite a bit over the last 2/ 3 months I would say it has bottomed out and will creep back up again

Plus with stage 2 of the agenda looking like it will be pulled off this Autum fall into Winter the likely hood of a neclear winter that is. I would say the price will rocket like it did with part one of the agenda (covid hoax)

So that is my opinion anyway

Edited by goldrush

• Founder & Administrator

23 minutes ago, goldrush said:

(covid hoax)

Pre-empting any replies but please use the non PM section of the forum for discussing coronavirus etc. There are enough topics about that subject there and it has been discussed in detail.

If you reply to this topic here please keep this strictly about PM. 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

The next big thing to hit will be that russia have pulled out of a deal to allow Ukrainian grain ships across the black sea. World wheat prices are up 8.4% since Monday in the coming months this will filter into increased food costs aroung the world and the subsequent rise in inflation that follows. 

This should, in theory push the price of gold up

(or maybe down, who knows)

"To get to where I need to be, I start by walking away from where I am."

20 hours ago, Thelonerangershorse said:

The next big thing to hit will be that russia have pulled out of a deal to allow Ukrainian grain ships across the black sea. World wheat prices are up 8.4% since Monday in the coming months this will filter into increased food costs aroung the world and the subsequent rise in inflation that follows. 

And today we hear that India has stopped much of its rice exports. This will cause prices to rise.

22 hours ago, Thelonerangershorse said:

Well as predicted, klaus schwab world economic forum, he said expect food shortages, and we are indeed seeing much of this with farms being shut down in the name of climate hoax. So yes expect food prices to continue up, with with a nuclear war pending, one would expect food prices to be even more.

personaly I would think gold would go up because of this not down

2 hours ago, HillWalkerDundee said:

And today we hear that India has stopped much of its rice exports. This will cause prices to rise.

You do not surprise me! the global agenda is being played out just as predicted (and in this case) on time

well if you dont eat rice or grain you got nothing to worry about.  i think that the silver price will be between £18-£22 and the gold price will be between £1500-£1600 till then end of 2023 imo 

LFTV.  live from the vault.   Spot price is immaterial. its just an illusion.

9 hours ago, gji25 said:

well if you dont eat rice or grain you got nothing to worry about.  i think that the silver price will be between £18-£22 and the gold price will be between £1500-£1600 till then end of 2023 imo 

Is that you Dwayne Dibley? I could never get any of my friends to watch Red Dwarf; They found it weird!?!

21 hours ago, gji25 said:

Dont worry, just do the ketto fasting diet, everything you can hunt and gather you can live off of

I would agree with though figures you put out, but that is with out the globalists releaseing stage two of the agneda. which I think will be the autum/ winter

I have read that gold will go up to 10K/ oz

12 hours ago, WulfrunCoins said:

If you can afford it, buy some coins every month, the averaging over time will smooth out

And, when silver price bottoms, buy large volume to get your average per oz down

My average per oz is £16.81 (including VAT & delivery)

I think it has bottomed out already. where do you buy your coins form?

11 hours ago, goldrush said:

I think it has bottomed out already. where do you buy your coins form?

It's hard to predict the bottom or peak of silver, gold, stocks & shares, etc.

When I first started in 2011, silver peaked on 28th April at £29.26, but by December 2015 it was sub £10.00 an oz.

I luckily bought most of my coins in 2013 to 2015 hence my low average (I got lucky)

Edited by WulfrunCoins

13 hours ago, WulfrunCoins said:

When I first started in 2011, silver peaked on 28th April at £29.26, but by December 2015 it was sub £10.00 an oz.

I luckily bought most of my coins in 2013 to 2015 hence my low average (I got lucky)

Wow! silver sure is a bit of a risk game in comparsion to gold then?

13 hours ago, WulfrunCoins said:

I guess it was the last finansual crash that caused the spike price, but as ever it came back down again but not to where it was

I guess we will see this happen all over again with a prediction like

Stage 1 covid

Stage 2 WW3

Stage 3 Great reset

19 hours ago, goldrush said:

I was told on another thread that it would be rather expencive to buy from a dealer!

Unfortunately your right, after you add premium, delivery & VAT the silver coin is over 50% above spot

Best you buy from these forums to get better deals:

https://www.thesilverforum.com/forum/13-united-kingdom-ungraded/

Wow! silver sure is a bit of a risk game in comparsion to gold then?

Yeah, more volatile than gold; Gold is king if you can afford it

Silver, platinum & palladium are also industrial metals, so are effected by industrial demands

Look at the 3 year chart of palladium to see how volatile it can be:

image.thumb.png.71cf4bbc25f61bc979816ff4b37fffe9.png

I guess we will see this happen all over again with a prediction like

Stage 1 covid

Stage 2 WW3

Stage 3 Great reset

Stage 2 WW3 - Invest in tin, as in buy tinned food (Don't forget the tin opener)

Stage 3 Great Reset - Lets survive Stage 2 and we can discuss plans afterwards 😁

On 22/07/2023 at 01:43, goldrush said:

Well as predicted, klaus schwab world economic forum, he said expect food shortages, and we are indeed seeing much of this with farms being shut down in the name of climate hoax.

Men like Klaus Schwab, George Soros, Darth Sidious, etc are amazingly dangerous when they get close to their deaths.

It's like they know there going to die soon, so they go ALL out to instigate their masterplan ASAP

3 hours ago, WulfrunCoins said:

Yeah, more volatile than gold; Gold is king if you can afford it

Silver, platinum & palladium are also industrial metals, so are effected by industrial demands

Look at the 3 year chart of palladium to see how volatile it can be:

image.thumb.png.71cf4bbc25f61bc979816ff4b37fffe9.png

So is silver a trade/ industrial metal then? 

What about gold?

10 hours ago, goldrush said:

So is silver a trade/ industrial metal then?

Silver is both trade & industrial

I collect silver coins, but I also trade silver mining companies and ETFs via the stock market

Industrial wise, silver has the highest electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity, and reflectivity of any metal. So, has many industrial applications such as:

- Electronics
- Photovoltaic (Solar Energy)
- Jewellery and Silverware
- Medicine
- Photography
- etc.

Edited by WulfrunCoins

10 hours ago, goldrush said:

What about gold?

Gold has industrials applications such as decoration, jewellery & medals, electronics, space exploration, medicine & dentistry, etc.

BUT, it's main purpose is wealth preservation and a financial exchange. The first known coins containing gold were struck in Lydia, Asia Minor, around 600 BC.

It's purchased by governments, central banks, financial institutions and private investors, gold is used as a physical store of wealth. The rarity of gold has helped maintain its value throughout the ages.