• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Reverse auction!

1 minute ago, James32 said:

Go now and buy a £50 oz, teach them all a lesson 😆 

Guna have to buy something now after getting me self all worked up 😂

1 minute ago, Longjon said:

It was mate, very close. With everyone bidding all at once. 

Hope you do another!

1 minute ago, 0laf5on said:

With all people posting at once it could happen. Anyway chain got broken before and after my bet too😅.  I think this kind of downward auction is hard to control.

I agree, it’s a bit wild west. 
I wonder what it would be like if someone does it with gold! 

3 minutes ago, modofantasma said:

Who won and what was the final bid?

@Fishy321 is the winner and his valid bid was £20.62.

I am really sorry for @ReeceO, who was the winner for 1 minute, until his bid of £20.62 was invalidated.

Plus shipping on choice, of course!😁

Edited by stefffana

36 minutes ago, stefffana said:

@Fishy321 is the winner and his valid bid was £20.62.

I am really sorry for @ReeceO, who was the winner for 1 minute, until his bid of £20.62 was invalidated.

Plus shipping on choice, of course!😁

Best minute of my life so far 😂

oh, a shambles in the end then? oh well...... never again... over 1000 emails for this waste of time..... winner announced then disqualified, bit like the VAR.... JEEZ

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

18 minutes ago, stefffana said:

@ReeceO!

Ok, mate! Let's make it happen then!

One single offer, only for you, to make you love this incredible forum!

I will sell you 1 x 1oz TSF silver bar in original black velvet pouch with certificate at your winning price of £20.62. Postage will be paid by me.

This price of £20.62 will be donated by you on the link from @Thomast's charity auction:

Please, after the donation was made, upload a screenshot with your donation on here and send me a private message with your delivery address.

The parcel will be posted tomorrow.

All the best!

Stefan.🤗

superb matey..... 

6 minutes ago, Gordy said:

superb matey..... 

i've also got a small barter token you can have for free, postage included, send me your deets and i'll get it off to you asap

@ReeceO

26 minutes ago, stefffana said:

@ReeceO!

Ok, mate! Let's make it happen then!

One single offer, only for you, to make you love this incredible forum!

I will sell you 1 x 1oz TSF silver bar in original black velvet pouch with certificate at your winning price of £20.62. Postage will be paid by me.

This price of £20.62 will be donated by you on the link from @Thomast's charity auction:

Please, after the donation was made, upload a screenshot with your donation on here and send me a private message with your delivery address.

The parcel will be posted tomorrow.

All the best!

Stefan.🤗

That's gaffa! Thank you very much I'll get on it now 

9 minutes ago, Fishy321 said:

Super nice that @stefffanaI've had @Paw ask me to sell the winning Taz coin to him, so inspired by this I've said he can have it for free if he donates the winning bid + postage, which I will pay to @Longjon, if he matches it with a donation to @Thomast go fund me page - a bit complicated - maybe, but I'm sure you get it 🙂

Thank you, my friend!

The spirit of TSF is alive!🤗

This is indeed a good cause and this heated bidding is resulting in a good thing. I am still quite new to the forum and it is super nice to see there is such a spirit and nice people.

Edited by Paw

• 4 weeks later...