• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2023 Coronation King Charles III and Queen Camilla Gold Sovereign

Midasfrog

On 27/06/2023 at 23:03, JamesH said:

So based on pricing displayed on Chards, looks like the bullion Sov, at todays price would be £381 (8% premium). I know it’s not available yet but haven’t seen any others displaying any prices yet

https://www.bleyerbullion.co.uk/shop/gold/gold-coins/gold-full-coronation-sovereign-2023/

Appears to be very competitive 

6 minutes ago, Falcon1985 said:

on Chards you have 6£ plus for delivery!

Chards:382.33£ Bleyer:£379.69 Atkinsos: 377.47£

I’m in Australia so I’m in for postage anyway. Chards is £25, RM is £12.50. Didn’t check Atkinsons. Sounds like chards have upped premiums on the golds and sovs. 

Aaaahhh😉

Atkinsons & Bleyer have been very close on full sov price for the past half hour.  Atkinsons price seems to jump around much more.  Just ordered mine at £379.43. 

Was expecting over £400 a couple of weeks ago (before spot dropped) so I'm content with that price. 🙂

Edited by Minted

3 hours ago, Agaupl said:

I’m in Australia so I’m in for postage anyway. Chards is £25, RM is £12.50. Didn’t check Atkinsons. Sounds like chards have upped premiums on the golds and sovs. 

I’m not sure for Australia but I’m in the US and the RM doesn’t charge shipping for bullion. I ordered some of the silver coronation brits and a couple collectible UNC coins and they separated the final invoices into two orders. I paid £12.50 shipping for the two cheap UNC coins on one order and then nothing on the second order for bullion. 

5 minutes ago, DTL1982 said:

I’m not sure for Australia but I’m in the US and the RM doesn’t charge shipping for bullion. I ordered some of the silver coronation brits and a couple collectible UNC coins and they separated the final invoices into two orders. I paid £12.50 shipping for the two cheap UNC coins on one order and then nothing on the second order for bullion. 

I’ve had free Uk shipping on bullion but they charged me £12.50 today for a single gold Brit. 

Edited by Agaupl

Aaaahhh😉

So I purchased the 3 coin sovereign proof set and the half but I’m thinking of returning it for a full refund and buying some bullion, I’m pretty new to buying bullion what in your guys views would be a good starting point in regards to buying bullion and what would be a good investment long term. 

36 minutes ago, Alz111 said:

So I purchased the 3 coin sovereign proof set and the half but I’m thinking of returning it for a full refund and buying some bullion, I’m pretty new to buying bullion what in your guys views would be a good starting point in regards to buying bullion and what would be a good investment long term. 

Well it all depends on you and what your aim is. I’d personally buy a proof set because I like the proofs set. If it made a profit and I sold it; great. But it’s not a primary aim. Bullion I use instead of a savings account. As a long term store of wealth. Not a yield bearing investment. I think you need to have a clear understanding of what you are wanting out of whatever you put your money into, your time frame and your expectations. IMHO. 

Aaaahhh😉