• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Sigma PMV Orginal Possible Group Buy

Hello Forum,

I have been looking to import a number of the Sigma PMV's into the UK from the manufacturer in the US. I have reached out to the manufacturer directly and they are able to offer some impressive bulk buy pricing which works out about $200 off the list price.

https://www.sigmametalytics.com/original

These would be subject to VAT which I believe will be at 20%. With regards to import duty I do not think there would be any however I am reaching out to HMRC to confirm.

The minimum order is for 6 units

Delivery from the US to the UK would be circa $200 for the whole package there would then be delivery costs from myself to you which would be SD insured to £1000.

Total costs (approx)
PMV Basic £875
PMV Bullion £910

Just seeing if there is any interest from other forum users at the moment. If there is enough interest can look at making an order.

yes i could be interested.... let me know when you have fuller details.... and confirmation...

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

put @Griffo down for a spare instructions manual too @James32 last one he got was in Mongolian!

griffo.jpg

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

Good of you to take the time to see what is possible. One question I have with warranty I assume a faulty unit would need to go back to USA.

And has any mention been made of the possibility of not having to pay California sales tax as they would be exported straight to UK?

9 minutes ago, Gordy said:

interested

Mate your sigma you buy will have to have the testing platform the size of an aircraft carrier.....

Count me In subject to price , I looked in to getting one shipped over and I wouldn't say it was impossible but it certainly wasn't made to look easy, from memory there where three lots of tax/ duty call it what you will added at varying stages and I think again from memory it was about 8/10 weeks delivery, all that said I would still like one.pmv bullion.

Regards arne.

Hello All,

Just want to give an update as to where I am with this. I have ordered a number of units from America as a bit of a test run to be honest I don't have much experience of international import and so thought it would be best to have a test run. Once these arrive they will be offered for sale with priority given to people who have already expressed an interest.

If there are more people looking for units following this first import run I will look at doing another run. (Assuming this all goes smoothly)

On 20/12/2022 at 08:50, Bogart said:

Can I ask did you enquire about not paying the California sales tax?

Appologise Bogart for not coming back to you sooner these were exempt from sales tax.

Just to keep you all informed the units have been shipped by Sigma I am hoping they arrive between Christmas and New Year but I could be being optimistic. Realistically I think they will arrive in the new year. Once import duties/vat/handling fees have been paid for I will have a more accurate idea of price.

On 15/12/2022 at 20:25, Fadeingstar said:

Hello Forum,

I have been looking to import a number of the Sigma PMV's into the UK from the manufacturer in the US. I have reached out to the manufacturer directly and they are able to offer some impressive bulk buy pricing which is as follows:

PMV Basic $719 usually $899
PMV Bullion set $799 usually $999

https://www.sigmametalytics.com/original

These would be subject to VAT which I believe will be at 20%. With regards to import duty I do not think there would be any however I am reaching out to HMRC to confirm.

The minimum order is for 6 units

Delivery from the US to the UK would be $180 for the whole package there would then be delivery costs from myself to you which would be SD insured to £1000.

Total costs (approx)
PMV Basic £750
PMV Bullion £830

Just seeing if there is any interest from other forum users at the moment. If there is enough interest can look at making an order.

I've been looking at sourcing one and their website shows they're out of stock.

I'd be interested (subject to final price). 

Keep me posted with your trial run.

Thanks

On 19/12/2022 at 23:47, Fadeingstar said:

Hello All,

Just want to give an update as to where I am with this. I have ordered a number of units from America as a bit of a test run to be honest I don't have much experience of international import and so thought it would be best to have a test run. Once these arrive they will be offered for sale with priority given to people who have already expressed an interest.

If there are more people looking for units following this first import run I will look at doing another run. (Assuming this all goes smoothly)

Hi there,

Please keep me posted on it how it goes and if your doing another order. I'm quite interested. 

Many thanks

Archived