• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Won't Be Long Now for new royal mint series?

11 minutes ago, StackemHigh said:

I wonder it won't be long until the KING'S beasts are released!

Well considering he will appear on coin 3 through 10,  and the possible completer of the Tudor Beasts, I doubt they would chance destroying the current collection??

Infact I'd go as far as saying, Tudor beasts was a very carefully chosen name. 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

1 hour ago, James32 said:

Well considering he will appear on coin 3 through 10,  and the possible completer of the Tudor Beasts, I doubt they would chance destroying the current collection??

That last bit sounded rather conspiracy theorist influenced!

😎

Chards

We have the monarch series thats taken the back seat the Edward VII should have been out in September and Henry VIII is due in January, with all the KCIII coins, Tudor beast, Sovereigns, new Brittiana's they are going to be behind all year.   Don't forget they need to fit  Harry Potter in  somewhere. 

Edited by GoldDiggerDave

18 hours ago, James32 said:

You’re half right James.

Charles will appear on coin 3 of the bullion Tudor Beasts but coin 4 of the proof Tudor Beasts.

Actually having written that I wonder if they will still use the Queens portrait for the Panther bullion range, I don’t suppose they can.

1 minute ago, Foster88 said:

You’re half right James

Your like my maths teacher, your working out was perfect..but your answer is wrong lol.

Bullion man bullion, its where the real gold is.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

I don't know how, but no reactions left. As soon as Barry returns I will become a payd member, knowing that then even the payd reactions will not be enough.  All I can do now is give this thread a well deserved WW4 (who won III?)

BUMB.

22 hours ago, Foster88 said:

You’re half right James.

Charles will appear on coin 3 of the bullion Tudor Beasts but coin 4 of the proof Tudor Beasts.

Actually having written that I wonder if they will still use the Queens portrait for the Panther bullion range, I don’t suppose they can.

If they keep using the Queen's portrait on more and more posthumous coins, she'll be the next Maria Theresa.

On 12/10/2022 at 01:05, GoldDiggerDave said:

We have the monarch series thats taken the back seat the Edward VII should have been out in September and Henry VIII is due in January, with all the KCIII coins, Tudor beast, Sovereigns, new Brittiana's they are going to be behind all year.   Don't forget they need to fit  Harry Potter in  somewhere. 

Edward VII will be released next week.

6 minutes ago, westminstrel said:

Oh thanks for the heads up. Is this confirmed?

Heck yes!!  His wife called me last night with the news.  The problem is, I don't know where he's being released from.

Yes, I heard from a dealer that Edward VII will be available to order next week.

8 minutes ago, JeffM said:

Heck yes!!  His wife called me last night with the news.  The problem is, I don't know where he's being released from.

Yes, I heard from a dealer that Edward VII will be available to order next week.

Hehehe! Thanks for that info.

Meanwhile I’m still looking for a 2 Oz Henry VII and James I. 😢

Edited by westminstrel
I’m losing track lol.

6 minutes ago, westminstrel said:

Hehehe! Thanks for that info.

Meanwhile I’m still looking for a 2 Oz Henry VII. 😢

I have been crazily collecting the 1 oz. and 2 oz. silver of each.  When they first came out, I could not decide which one I wanted.  So, I now have both coins of each monarch.  I like the size and box of the 2 oz., so I really should just collect that, but something keeps telling me to go with both coins.  I must be certifiably nuts!

25 minutes ago, JeffM said:

I have been crazily collecting the 1 oz. and 2 oz. silver of each.  When they first came out, I could not decide which one I wanted.  So, I now have both coins of each monarch.  I like the size and box of the 2 oz., so I really should just collect that, but something keeps telling me to go with both coins.  I must be certifiably nuts!

I wasn’t able to be so lucky. I got the 1 Oz of all three coins and the 2 Oz of the latest George I only. What a quandary. 

And no you’re not nuts. You’re normal. 😀

Edited by westminstrel

56 minutes ago, westminstrel said:

I wasn’t able to be so lucky. I got the 1 Oz of all three coins and the 2 Oz of the latest George I only. What a quandary. 

And no you’re not nuts. You’re normal. 😀

You may be able to get the 2 oz. coins you need from a dealer.

And.....if I'm not nuts, would you PLEASE tell my wife?

8 hours ago, JeffM said:

The 2 OZ is also my favorite. Even if only slightly larger, the portraits on the 2 oz have a much greater impact. But no matter what the size, a complete Monarchs collection is a challenge, but worth every grey hair and eye-roll of my wife.

16 hours ago, dikefalos said:

The 2 OZ is also my favorite. Even if only slightly larger, the portraits on the 2 oz have a much greater impact. But no matter what the size, a complete Monarchs collection is a challenge, but worth every grey hair and eye-roll of my wife.

I initially figured that the 1 oz. would be easier to get because of the higher mintage.  But, I bought both the 1 and 2 oz. and haven't had any trouble getting each.  Sort of surprised because the mintages are low.