• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Estimated price for 200g 9ct gold

Stackem

Hi, it is difficult to find a buyer in bulk, especially without a trading history on forum.

Usually, 9ct fully british hallmarked gold pieces are selling quick at spot price plus shipping.

My advice is to try to sell them individually, using clear pictures (including hallmarks) and clear descriptions (including weight).

If it is too difficult for you and your first option is for a bulk sale, I would suggest you to contact @ilovesilverireallydo for this.

You will send him your gold, he will analyse professionally your products and will offer you a fair price.

I have sold in bulk to him several times and every time everything gone smooth and hassle free, with correct payment in my bank account in the same day.

Good luck with your sale!

Stefan.

Just now, Stackem said:

Apologies where would this be better posted? 

I'm essentially trying to see if there's a buyer for this kind of thing and what I could expect to make at sale so I can then decide to put forward 

• morezone changed the title to Estimated price for 200g 9ct gold
12 minutes ago, Stackem said:

Apologies where would this be better posted? 

I've made changes to your title and body and moved it to the discussion area.

You can expect a minimum of scrap i.e around spot.  You may get a premium depending on what the items are.  Some items are more desirable than others.

You can use eBay past sales for an estimate (less fees) for what you may achieve privately.  Going to a dealer you'd get a little under spot.

If you want to sell on the forum then you will need to set an asking price.  Quality photos and accurate descriptions will help.

3 hours ago, Stackem said:

Hi guys I'm looking for offers on 200g of 9ct gold jewelry sold as bullion condition. Pictures will follow but I'd like to see what kind of price people are willing to pay for this amount, (selling as a whole weight so only offers for the total 200g please) 

So the easiest way to work it out and the most common price will be close to spot, obviously depending on condition, but considering the amount the scrap/spot price is most likely give or take.

Spot is currently £48.84 x .375 = £18.315 per gram × 200g = a rough give or take price of £3633.... 

A few variables here for example, if high class jewellery in good condition like chains and bracelets the you can achieve more.

If made up from damaged jewellery.. like rings with worthless stones etc, you may realise less,as someone has to sort and refine it.

Edited by James32

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

2 minutes ago, morezone said:

I've made changes to your title and body and moved it to the discussion area.

You can expect a minimum of scrap i.e around spot.  You may get a premium depending on what the items are.  Some items are more desirable than others.

You can use eBay past sales for an estimate (less fees) for what you may achieve privately.  Going to a dealer you'd get a little under spot.

If you want to sell on the forum then you will need to set an asking price.  Quality photos and accurate descriptions will help.

Much appreciated mate

6 minutes ago, James32 said:

So the easiest way to work it out and the most common price will be close to spot, obviously depending on condition but considering the amount the scrap price is most likely give or take.

Spot is currently £48.84 ÷ .375 = £17.94 per gram × 200g = a rough give or take price of £3588.... 

A few variables here for example, if high class jewellery in good condition like chains and bracelets the you can achieve more.

If made up from  damaged jewellery like rings with worthless stones etc, you may realise less,as someone has to sort and refine it.

Top notch breakdown, I appreciate it

1 hour ago, James32 said:

So the easiest way to work it out and the most common price will be close to spot, obviously depending on condition but considering the amount the scrap price is most likely give or take.

Spot is currently £48.84 ÷ .375 = £17.94 per gram × 200g = a rough give or take price of £3588.... 

If made up from  damaged jewellery like rings with worthless stones etc, you may realise less,as someone has to sort and refine it.

Maths lessons no extra charge!

😎

Chards

17 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

Correct, but plenty of free information, and even education from the didactics amongst us!

😎

Please, Lawrence..... "Between" and "among" are two words very difficult for me (as foreigner) to distinguish the difference.

For example:

1. In this batch of .375 gold jewellery there are few high quality pieces hiding between/among low premium stuffs.

2. When Darren is asking you any question, I can read between/among his words that he want to ask you about shipping costs.

Can you, please, explain me when can be used "between " and when can be used "among"?

I have tried to understand several times from English Grammar books, but it is still cloudy in my mind.

5 minutes ago, stefffana said:

Please, Lawrence..... "Between" and "among" are two words very difficult for me (as foreigner) to distinguish the difference.

For example:

1. In this batch of .375 gold jewellery there are few high quality pieces hiding between/among low premium stuffs.

2. When Darren is asking you any question, I can read between/among his words that he want to ask you about shipping costs.

Can you, please, explain me when can be used "between " and when can be used "among"?

I have tried to understand several times from English Grammar books, but it is still cloudy in my mind.

So @HerefordBullyun and three of his neighbours will fit in "between" the rubber dolly!

Your hands will stand out "among/st" a large group of normal folk! Clear now??!

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Just now, James32 said:

So @HerefordBullyun and three of his neighbours will fit in "between" the rubber dolly!

Your hands will stand out "among/st" a large group of normal folk! Clear now??!

I'm going to smoke ...

Only @LawrenceChard can help me...

1 minute ago, Darr3nG said:

Do we need to move the Naughty Step?

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.0d61ac5a5dfffc28721f026b8519d00d.jpg

For scale this was the delivery man this morning

download.jpg

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024