• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 5 minutes left 👍Auction...Mixture of silver items

James32

Hi, available are the following items for auction!

3 x Kennedy half dollars ( 66/68/69 ) approximately 14g of pure silver combined but far from scrap only.

1oz pure silver sunshine mint bar.

1oz pure silver St Michael's ( scottsdale) bar,in capsule and still carded.

2oz pure silver YPS star

START TIME... now

END TIME... 9pm Sunday 31st July 2022

START PRICE £1

BID INCREMENTS... £1

Postage to be chosen/paid by winner!

Enjoy and thanks to any/all bids.

20220727_170309.jpg

20220727_170330.jpg

20220727_170306.jpg

20220727_170326.jpg

20220727_172802.jpg

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

• James32 changed the title to Auction...Mixture of silver items
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I will join in with an early foreplay bid of £4

Mankind’s two greatest enemies are the state and central banks - Jeff Berwick

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

8 minutes ago, matt1r said:

Sorry if I’m going to spoil all the fun…£50

This auction is due to run for a week. I guess there's no more foreplay 🤣

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

3 minutes ago, James32 said:

Ends on Sunday bud, but if you win you can pay next Wednesday sure😂😂

I will go give my head a shake lol.

I actually thought it was due to end next Sunday lol. Must've misread your instructions, I'll book an appointment at the opticians🤓

👨‍🦯 anyone seen my blind man's cane? 🤣

Gun cleaning intensifies Memes - Imgflip

12 Beginner Tips for Better Coin Photos

Everything you need to take great coin photos

Douglas Hubbard: Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be explained by moderately rational individuals following incentives in a complex system of interactions.

Carl Sagan: One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority."

Archived