• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Portrait crown release

Morning all.

I know some of you will have had an email, I am not that lucky.

Does anyone know where this coin will be available on the site ? What time to start queuing ect ? 

For us mere mortals without account managers, this is our only chance to get the coin with our pants still up.

1 minute ago, MrB said:

If they were going to do this all along, I don't know why they did not just sell them as a two coin set to begin with. Why make people wait for the second coin?

If you think this is a joke, wait until you see what they release on the 1st of April! 

78av.gif

If you didn’t get the first one you couldn’t get the second was basically what happened and they were checking my account to see I had bought the first from them directly. I do feel they should have been more open about what happened and at least give a public offering, and yes if you are going to do two coins I would like them both together maybe. 

7 hours ago, Bape85 said:

I believe LPM has the 5 oz in stock , 800usd and 780usd for 1st and 2nd . The 2oz are at 700usd and 750usd . Who would get the 2oz ? lol 

Yes, it is very strange to the pricing at this moment, coz the 2oz price was buying up from USD400 around since yesterday.  But the 5oz, seems demand is not as much as 2oz so the increment is not noticeable.

3 minutes ago, Bruce06 said:

Yes, it is very strange to the pricing at this moment, coz the 2oz price was buying up from USD400 around since yesterday.  But the 5oz, seems demand is not as much as 2oz so the increment is not noticeable.

Seems to be the LPM modus operandi, they keep incrementally hiking as long as there's someone buying. 

Gothic Arms ran up until USD850 (GBP630), now Gothic Portrait still has some catching up to do at USD750 (GBP555)

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

3 minutes ago, jultorsk said:

Seems to be the LPM modus operandi, they keep incrementally hiking as long as there's someone buying. 

Gothic Arms ran up until USD850 (GBP630), now Gothic Portrait still has some catching up to do at USD750 (GBP555)

Yes...yesterday they somehow offered discount to quartered arms at USD550 less, but was soon back to USD850, maybe only 1 or 2pc was available at that price.  Once sold it's back to USD850.

On 08/02/2022 at 07:54, Bruce06 said:

Yes...yesterday they somehow offered discount to quartered arms at USD550 less, but was soon back to USD850, maybe only 1 or 2pc was available at that price.  Once sold it's back to USD850.

Seems to be the current 800 usd is still a good price as they have sold on ebay for over 2000 usd 

Hello all, I’m new to this forum (from the US).  Re the Gothic Crown series, how is it possible that LPM is selling the 5 oz Gothic Cross coin for $800US and the 5 oz Portrait for $780US (£580-£600).  I believe that is only slightly about RM price for a coin that sold out in 2 or 3 minutes.  
Appreciate any reasonable explanation, thank you

4 hours ago, Sc391 said:

Hello all, I’m new to this forum (from the US).  Re the Gothic Crown series, how is it possible that LPM is selling the 5 oz Gothic Cross coin for $800US and the 5 oz Portrait for $780US (£580-£600).  I believe that is only slightly about RM price for a coin that sold out in 2 or 3 minutes.  

I think it's coz they have some stocks on hand.  Once few items are sold, they used to increase price by certain sum.  Further few items sold, further increase, until all are sold.

8 hours ago, Sc391 said:

They are all gone for now