• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The Queen 2022 Celebration Sovereign

Jamson78

16 minutes ago, Samcrewsilverlover said:

£396 over 5 years.is ok..but not going to buy you a Ferrari 😀 might get you a new washing machine when u need one..with respect..any profit is good...but there is profit and there is profit....anything less than £2000 profit isn't worth talking about..and I'm not saying I'm that lucky to achieve that..but I've been to to boot markets and jumble sales and got very lucky....(doesn't happen that much) but have bought items for a few £'s and sold them within a week for £800-1200 not bragging,not my style..just saying....

I picked up a FREDDIE MERCURY/QUEEN 'made in heaven' solo album 1985 uncut picture disc at a car boot fair in late 90s for £3 and sold it for £850 

These things do happen. 

Its far better to look at profit margins on an item, I've sold over 1000+ 6inch glitters balls in years gone by, I could get locally from wholesales for 89p and all have sold at 9.99 of higher on auction on feebay, times ten on ya cash is brilliant on a small value item

I'm 😕 confused...I've just joined this forum..I don't get alot of time to communicate on here but when I do I love the banter and chat..also learning from others if I'm being compared to someone on here,again I'm confused...I believed this was a forum to discuss,learn and have opinions...apologies if I have crossed the line...Guess I'm learning as I go...I will keep my opinions to myself in future until I have gained the respect of other members..but a bit of a shame as I thought this was a free speaking forum to express opinions and gain experience from others.. goodnight..

6 minutes ago, Paul said:

I picked up a FREDDIE MERCURY/QUEEN 'made in heaven' solo album 1985 uncut picture disc at a car boot fair in late 90s for £3 and sold it for £850 

These things do happen. 

Its far better to look at profit margins on an item, I've sold over 1000+ 6inch glitters balls in years gone by, I could get locally from wholesales for 89p and all have sold at 9.99 of higher on auction on feebay, times ten on ya cash is brilliant on a small value item

Congratulations..there is nothing better and a great feeling going to boot fayers,auctions etc..picking up something you know is valuable and selling and making a profit..something my grandfather instilled in me when I was young.....

1 hour ago, Samcrewsilverlover said:

Tbh I don't believe they ate worth the money...its just a SOTD that increases the premiums...but if you want to pay double+ for this coin..I respect that..just not for me

If you can point us at the half price identical coin that was struck on a different day, I'd be super interested!

20 minutes ago, Samcrewsilverlover said:

Congratulations..there is nothing better and a great feeling going to boot fayers,auctions etc..picking up something you know is valuable and selling and making a profit..something my grandfather instilled in me when I was young.....

Flipper 😏

20 hours ago, Samcrewsilverlover said:

I'm 😕 confused...I've just joined this forum..I don't get alot of time to communicate on here but when I do I love the banter and chat..also learning from others if I'm being compared to someone on here,again I'm confused...I believed this was a forum to discuss,learn and have opinions...apologies if I have crossed the line...Guess I'm learning as I go...I will keep my opinions to myself in future until I have gained the respect of other members..but a bit of a shame as I thought this was a free speaking forum to express opinions and gain experience from others.. goodnight..

I wasn't asking you not to have opinions or to keep quiet.

I was just comparing your writing to a previous member.

Not sure why that should cause you upset.

Did you get a chance to look at the link provided? It would be good to know if you agree with why I think that.

For convenience 

Edited by NewCoins
Added link