• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

HMRC Trawling for Sellers using Social Media

8 minutes ago, Bigmarc said:

Didn't del-boy say that

Not sure I know he said Rodney you really are a 42 karat plonker and shut up you tart!

Edited by HerefordBullyun

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

52 minutes ago, Rll1288 said:

I hear Trump is bidding to re-build Hadrians wall... 🙂 

Wait until you learn hes half Scottish and it doesnt suit your illusion.

41 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

This called Karma for wearing your italy top in the Euros final 😜

Anyone but England 🙃 Just dont win the World Cup in Qatar.

20 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

Yes, you have mentioned that or something similar before.

"The Barnett formula is a mechanism used by the Treasury in the United Kingdom to automatically adjust the amounts of public expenditure allocated to Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales to reflect changes in spending levels allocated to public services in England, England and Wales, as appropriate."

Do you have any alternative data?

You are confirming my point.

6 minutes ago, Minimalist said:

How have I confirmed your point by asking a question?

Is it me? 😎

Chards

16 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

When you say "you" do you mean me singular, or us plural?

As a collective - the country.

17 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

I am, not in or from "down south", but from Blackpool in the northwest of England. If you don't watch it, we will gang up with the Yorkies, and invade you!

You are, your English. That means you are from the South as a geographical approximation of England from looking down "South" from Scotland. If you think we are intimidated from any threat of force from England you have another thing coming to you. I actually love how theres a prevailing arrogance that you think you can take Scotland when its never been taken from anyone.

23 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

Was Gordon Brown educated at Eton? Did he do any better than the current lot?

He followed Eton ideology. He sold his soul to the Union along with Blair. Both are hated up here in Scotland and yet people down South for some reason think they arent.

1 hour ago, Minimalist said:

still voting in Etonians f*cking up the economy with elite racketeering

Hard to argue with this statement...

Yet "Wee Jimmy" will lead you into battle with IndyRef 2 the leader that says "I don't know," "I'm not aware," "I can't remember" and at one point "my memory is vague." I'm hoping she regains her memory and she finds out what happened to the £600k or is it really missing!

The current lot of World leaders leave a lot to be desired, we all deserve better Politicians...here, here!

6 minutes ago, VelociteeSteel said:

Hard to argue with this statement...

Yet "Wee Jimmy" will lead you into battle with IndyRef 2 the leader that says "I don't know," "I'm not aware," "I can't remember" and at one point "my memory is vague." I'm hoping she regains her memory and she finds out what happened to the £600k or is it really missing!

The current lot of World leaders leave a lot to be desired, we all deserve better Politicians...here, here!

In our case, we voted for them!

Chards

8 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

In our case, we voted for them!

i didnt I havent voted anyone for years. Democracy is a sham, doesnt matter if you vote for the left or right wing of a bird - its still the same bird. riddled with self interest and corruption. No government has been a servant of the people, they are self serving barstewards. If voting mattered it would be made illegal, as simple as that.

And the old adage saying you dont vote, then you shouldnt talk about politics is a cop out, when all the same poeple who you vote for are like turkeys voting for xmas in the HoP. They are corrupt and until democracy is reformed I shall never vote. If everyone followed my lead then it could be a step in reforming the corrupt sham we have now. There is no integrity in politics, just greed.

Edited by HerefordBullyun

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

15 minutes ago, VelociteeSteel said:

Theres no doubt shes corrupt and has been compromised, you must think the average SNP voter isnt aware of it or wont admit it.

16 minutes ago, VelociteeSteel said:

Theres a few good ones here and there. Most are keynesian fundamentalists.

23 minutes ago, Rll1288 said:

2018/2019 Revenue UK received from Scotland in Taxes and North Sea Oil revenues £66bio. Scotland received £81bio in public spending in same period

Thats because we dont control all of our economy and dont receive all tax revenues. You are literally confirming my point.

Edited by Minimalist

14 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

I am remain ready and willing to be corrected if you or others care to supply accurate data.😎

The Barnett Formula is applied to I think London weighting which is applied to both planned capital and revenue expenditure and that no Govt spending programme or spending authority accounts for expenditure at transaction level according to which UK territory it is spent in or benefits. The figures used by the treasury are totally unreliable for all UK territories particularly as they relate to England (the formula applied).

15 minutes ago, Minimalist said:

Thats because we dont control all of our economy and receive all tax revenues. You are literally confirming my point.

Yep exactly.... confirming your point and you will probably do a better job. When's the next independent vote can we in England vote as well... might make the majority now 🙂

42 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

i didnt I havent voted anyone for years. Democracy is a sham, doesnt matter if you vote for the left or right wing of a bird - its still the same bird. riddled with self interest and corruption. No government has been a servant of the people, they are self serving barstewards. If voting mattered it would be made illegal, as simple as that.

And the old adage saying you dont vote, then you shouldnt talk about politics is a cop out, when all the same poeple who you vote for are like turkeys voting for xmas in the HoP. They are corrupt and until democracy is reformed I shall never vote. If everyone followed my lead then it could be a step in reforming the corrupt sham we have now. There is no integrity in politics, just greed.

I was going to ask if it was Churchill who said "The best form of government is a benign dictatorship", but it seems that Voltaire got there first with "The best government is a benevolent tyranny tempered by an occasional assassination."

The rider for the first quote is "the main problem is the next guy".

So, I would like to suggest that you all give me your support for a coup d'etat, and I will take over as supreme dictator.

(If that's OK with everyone else). 😎

Chards

40 minutes ago, Minimalist said:

The Barnett Formula is applied to I think London weighting which is applied to both planned capital and revenue expenditure and that no Govt spending programme or spending authority accounts for expenditure at transaction level according to which UK territory it is spent in or benefits. The figures used by the treasury are totally unreliable for all UK territories particularly as they relate to England (the formula applied).

You think? 😎

Chards

3 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

I was going to ask if it was Churchill who said "The best form of government is a benign dictatorship", but it seems that Voltaire got there first with "The best government is a benevolent tyranny tempered by an occasional assassination."

The rider for the first quote is "the main problem is the next guy".

So, I would like to suggest that you all give me your support for a coup d'etat, and I will take over as supreme dictator.

(If that's OK with everyone else). 😎

Yup Ill bite :)

There hasnt been one decent prime minister in my lifetime.  Id rather you Mr C as Pm than any of these clowns we have I sure you have more integrity than the weasels that have been and in power now.

Democracy is broken.  

23 hours ago, Minimalist said:

I agree. The multinationals and British monarchy should do more. I am sick of paying my share. 

5 hours ago, LawrenceChard said:

But, you almost certainly don't pay your share.

You are in Scotland, which is subsidised by the English, so you probably only pay about 90% of your share, and I am paying some of the balance.

I can't wait for English Independence.

Come to think of it, perhaps I ought to stand for Parliamentary election again. 😎

4 hours ago, VelociteeSteel said:

At the very least allow only English MP's to vote on English matters.

As a side note, before Scotland has another indy ref. all terms of the deal need to be fully in place, as stated by "Wee Jimmie" "We didn't know what we were voting for", don't make that mistake again!

3 hours ago, Minimalist said:

You will probably attempt to deny this but the Barnett Formula is not in any way based on the needs of Scotland, or on the levels of revenue generated in Scotland. All the best for English Independence.

3 hours ago, Minimalist said:

Why dont you campaign and break away then? Most north of the border support English nationalism. You wont though, because most of you down South vote Unionist parties - still voting in Etonians f*cking up the economy with elite racketeering keynesianism - tax dodging, insider trading, bailouts and perpetuating inequality. Fact there is an accused Royal that has a history of sexual abuse running into Castles all over the UK to hide away from letters is like something out of the 12th century.

You are getting the fright of your life when Scotland leaves, and I know you wont believe it but its coming and im willing to bet my entire stack on it. 

2 hours ago, Rll1288 said:

I hear Trump is bidding to re-build Hadrians wall... 🙂 

2 hours ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Only around his golf course to protect him from @Minimalist coming round with his shotgun! 😁

2 hours ago, HerefordBullyun said:

This called Karma for wearing your italy top in the Euros final 😜

2 hours ago, LawrenceChard said:

Yes, you have mentioned that or something similar before.

"The Barnett formula is a mechanism used by the Treasury in the United Kingdom to automatically adjust the amounts of public expenditure allocated to Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales to reflect changes in spending levels allocated to public services in England, England and Wales, as appropriate."

Do you have any alternative data?

1 hour ago, LawrenceChard said:

When you say "you" do you mean me singular, or us plural?

I am, not in or from "down south", but from Blackpool in the northwest of England. If you don't watch it, we will gang up with the Yorkies, and invade you!

Was Gordon Brown educated at Eton? Did he do any better than the current lot?

What was the average price of Britain's gold when he ordered the Bank of England to sell it!

I am annoyed with myself for being so stupid or gullible as to believe him, his talk of prudence or perhaps Prudence.

...and where was he from? ☺️

1 hour ago, VelociteeSteel said:

Kirkcaldy, Fife, my old MP...didn't vote for him as he didn't like bigoted women! 🤣😂

How have I confirmed your point by asking a question?

Is it me? 😎

As a collective - the country.

You are, your English. That means you are from the South as a geographical approximation of England from looking down "South" from Scotland. If you think we are intimidated from any threat of force from England you have another thing coming to you. I actually love how theres a prevailing arrogance that you think you can take Scotland when its never been taken from anyone.

He followed Eton ideology. He sold his soul to the Union along with Blair. Both are hated up here in Scotland and yet people down South for some reason think they arent.

Your statement was false by insinuating I and millions of Scots get funded by you. Delusional post.

Dinna fach yer'sel laddie.

I am remain ready and willing to be corrected if you or others care to supply accurate data.😎

1 hour ago, Rll1288 said:

2018/2019 Revenue UK received from Scotland in Taxes and North Sea Oil revenues £66bio. Scotland received £81bio in public spending in same period

56 minutes ago, Minimalist said:

Theres no doubt shes corrupt and has been compromised, you must think the average SNP voter isnt aware of it or wont admit it.

Theres a few good ones here and there. Most are keynesian fundamentalists.

55 minutes ago, Minimalist said:

Thats because we dont control all of our economy and dont receive all tax revenues. You are literally confirming my point.

50 minutes ago, Minimalist said:

36 minutes ago, Rll1288 said:

Yep exactly.... confirming your point and you will probably do a better job. When's the next independent vote can we in England vote as well... might make the majority now 🙂

34 minutes ago, Minimalist said:

Do you suffer from learning difficulties? England cant vote in a Scottish referendum. 

30 minutes ago, Rll1288 said:

Really.. I never knew that... must be my Eton education then ... 🙂

Just now, Minimalist said:

I know

Is this the right room for an argument? 😎

Chards

7 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Yup Ill bite :)

There hasnt been one decent prime minister in my lifetime.  Id rather you Mr C as Pm than any of these clowns we have I sure you have more integrity than the weasels that have been and in power now.

Democracy is broken.  

Thank you.

I have principles.

If you don't like them, I have others. 😎

Chards

15 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

Is this the right room for an argument? 😎

9 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

Perhaps I should re-phrase my question. 😎